剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表
It's okay.
现在就送你回家
You're going home now.
这种生物是种反刍动物
The creature's a ruminant.
刚刚不过是些植物和水份
It's just vegetable matter and water.
史前呕吐物
Prehistoric puke?
知足吧 至少不是从下面出来的
Hey... At least it didn't come out the other end.
我们需要用起重机把它运到异常点去
We're going to need a hoist to truck it to the anomaly.
都交给我吧
Uh, I'll take care of everything.
是吗 那我们就留下
Yeah, and we'll stay here
确保你能面面俱到
to make sure you take care of everything--
没这个必要吧
Really, that isn't necessary.
要不我留下帮兵哥哥善后
Why don't I stay here and help soldier boy clean up,
你去洗个澡
and you go take a shower?
我看行
Not the worst idea.
好吧
All right. Fine.
克劳斯光电公♥司♥
托比 快点 我们得离开这儿
Toby, come on, we need to get out of here.
这个警报声是三高两低的脉冲频率
The audible alarm is on a three-two pulse,
代表瓦斯泄漏
and that is a gas leak.
地下储罐的气压没有下降
There's no pressure loss in the underground tanks,
也没有聚四氟乙烯泄露
and there's no halon discharge.
我觉得只是虚惊一场
I think this is a phantom alarm.
确定之前我们都得撤离
We should clear out till we're sure.
埃文去哪里了
Where's Evan?
他去洗澡了
He headed for the showers.
现在可能都不在这栋大楼里了
He's probably out of the building by now.
我们也该走了
Like we should be.
好吧
Okay, fine.
那让我带上平板
Let me just take the tablet
至少能在外面运行诊断程序
so I can at least run diagnostics outside.
对了 差点忘了
Oh! You know what?
我还得带上异常点探测器
I should also grab the Mark IIs,
它们可是无法取代的
because those are hard to replace.
能走了吗
Can we please go?
很好 你们都还在
Good, you're still here.
我们不用撤了吗
So we're not bugging out?
警报是假的
False alarm.
是你触发的
Wait, you triggered it?
我需要疏散整栋大楼
I needed to clear the building.
也就是说没有气体泄漏
So there's no gas leak.
出什么事了
What happened?
艾伯塔龙
Albertasaurus.
就像杀了你妻子的那一只
Like the one that killed your wife.
是同一只
The same one.
不会吧
Ho-ly crap.
你确定吗
You're sure?
化成灰我都认得
You think I could forget it?
埃文 这怎么可能呢
Evan, how is that even possible?
我们买♥♥下这里的时候你不是检查过那地方了吗
You secured that area when we bought the building.
可我根本没接收到异常点警报
But I didn't even get an anomaly alert.
什么
What?
你的数据及时更新了吗
How up to date is your data?
本地数据吗 每分钟更新一次
Local? Under 60 seconds.
什么都没显示
And it shows nothing.
肯定是抵消效应
Must be a cancellation effect.
不是没有可能...
I guess that's possible--
那我们需要重新调整了
Then let's recalibrate for that.
好吧
Okay...
我应该能行
I could do that. Probably.
区域锁定
锁定
Lockout.
好了 我们进入封锁状态了
Okay, we're in lockdown.
整栋楼都疏散了吗
Is the building clear?
只剩我们
Except for us.
而且没有恐龙出没的迹象
And there's no sign of a monster.
因为它在地下A层
That's because it's down on level A.
所有的示意图上都是看不到的
Which you won't find on any of your maps.
那个房♥间被加强保护了
That room is reinforced.
进出都要刷♥卡♥
Key carded both directions.
苍蝇都不能进出
Nothing could get in or out of there.
但你认为还是有东西跑出来了
But you think something did.
埃文
Evan...
这事你能行吗
Are you okay to do this?
当然
Yeah.
你们两个留在这儿
I need you two to stay here.
-埃文 我不 -拜托
- Evan, I'm not-- - Please.
我出去的时候会沿途封锁储罐
I'm going to lock down the tank on the way out
来确保你们的安全
so I know you're safe.
走吧
Let's go.
没有足迹
No tracks,
没有损坏
no sign of damage.
那恐龙有多高
How tall is it?
五六米吧 很庞大
Five meters? Maybe six? It's big.
什么东西都没弄乱
Nothing's disturbed.
我不觉得陆栖恐龙有隐形模式
I didn't think tyrannosaurids had a stealth mode.
随你怎么想 但别放松戒备
Whatever you do, don't let your guard down.
它随时会出现 我可挡不住
It'll come out of nowhere. I won't be able to stop it.
埃文 我们应该正确地对待这件事
Evan, okay, come on, let's do this the right way.
如果你不支持我
If you don't have my back on this,
也许你应该回去
maybe you should just go.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
可是你感情用事了
But you're playing on tilt.
你得告诉我这到底是怎么回事
You need to tell me what's really happening here.
怎么回事
What's happening?!
我们追踪的是那头当年杀了我妻子的怪物
We're on the trail of the monster that killed my wife!
抱歉
Sorry.
我当时一心想解开那个愚蠢的疑团
I just wanted to solve some stupid puzzle...
等等
Hang on.
我想去弄个明白
I just want to check this out.
这里有个带着残留磁场
There's a structured magnetic element here
构造精巧的磁元件
with a remnant field that...
真不可思议
is off the chart.
而宝琪只想回家
And Brooke just wanted to go home.
你这是非法入侵
This is trespassing.
埃文 拜托 我们离开这吧
Evan, please, let's just get out of here.
那是什么鬼东西
What the hell is that?
我不知道
I have no idea.
在这等我
Just wait here.
我没来得及救她
I didn't get to her in time.
我束手无策
I couldn't stop it.
后来他们都说没这回事
And then they told me it didn't happen.
医生说那些幻象只是我对她去世的
The doctors told me it was just a coping mechanism
一种应对机制
to live with her death.
但那不是幻象
But it was real.
即便没人相信
Even if no one believed it.
那是事实
It was real.
异常点当时就在这个房♥间
This is the room where the anomaly was.
六年来只有我来过这
No one but me has been in here in six years.
你多久下来一次
How often do you come down here?
为什么对自己这么残忍♥
Why do that to yourself?
为什么还要搬到这儿来
Why move in here at all?
我还能怎么做
What else was I supposed to do?
让别人像我们一样走进这个绞肉机吗
Let someone else walk into the same meat grinder we did?
危险 石棉
这里没有异常点
There's no anomaly.
没有新近的损坏
No new damage.
肯定另有异常点
There must be another anomaly.
在这楼里的其他地方
Somewhere else in the building.
连托比都没发现的异常点
That Toby doesn't know about.
也许她遗漏了什么
Well, maybe she's missing something...
趴下 它就在你身后
Get down! It's right behind you!
埃文 停下 那什么也没有
Evan, stop, there's nothing there.
剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表