剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表
那是在三个多小时以前
That was more than three hours ago.
也就是说他们回家需要穿越的
Meaning the anomaly they need to get home
异常点还有不到12个小时就会关闭
is going to be open for less than 12 hours?
是的
Yeah.
你给谁打电♥话♥
Who are you calling?
一个能帮我开展全面营救行动的人
Someone who can help me mount a full-scale rescue operation.
这样可以吗
Is that okay with you?
他一定是受伤了
He must be wounded.
我们分开行动
Let's split up.
好主意 去看看那边的房♥间
Good idea. Check those rooms.
我们要找的是基兰
We're looking for Kieran.
我知道
I know.
异常点两端的时间速度相同
Time passes at the same rate on both sides of the anomaly,
意味着宝琪会在97分钟后死去
which means Brooke dies in 97 minutes.
我们在回岛上的路上
We were heading back from the island.
我绕了个弯来看这一片的商业区
I took a detour to check out commercial space in this area.
如果我当时向左转弯 而不是向右
If I'd have just turned left instead of right,
或者直接回家
or just went home...
你不能改变已经发生的事
You can't change what happened.
我知道
I know.
康纳
Connor!
你是怎么找到我的
How the hell'd you find me?
有人帮了点忙
Had a bit of help.
很高兴看到你还四肢健全
It's good to see you in one piece.
基本上健全
Mostly.
伤口看起来挺严重的
That looks really sore.
那家伙还在这里
That thing's still in here.
我知道 我刚刚看见它了
I know, I've just seen it.
我们得阻止它伤人
We've gotta stop it.
事情比你想的复杂些
Bit more complicated than that.
我们现在是在06年
See, we're in 2006.
所以不管那只恐龙接下来会做什么
So whatever that dinosaur's about to do,
它实际上已经做过了
it already did it.
我听不懂了
Now you've lost me.
相信我吧
Just trust me on this.
过去的事最好还是不要改变
The past is better left as it is.
什么 难道我们就这么走了吗
What, so we just walk away?
恐怕没有其他选择
I'm afraid we've got no choice.
这里不应该有血迹
This shouldn't be here.
六年前这里没有血迹
It wasn't here six years ago.
我们得走了
We need to get moving.
如果不能改变任何事
If can't change anything,
就得把这血迹擦掉
this can't be here.
找到他了
Got him.
拿着
Take this.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
这些家伙是什么人 他们知道些什么
Who are these guys? What do they know?
说来话长
It's a long story.
我们得把设备收回去
Hey, we're going to need those back.
小心
Watch out!
你都干了些什么啊
What the hell did you just do?
我救了你的命
I just saved your life.
有很多人会高兴看到你没事的
Well, a lot of people are going to be glad you're okay.
上校 你怎么会在这里
Colonel, what are you doing here?
安吉丽卡·芬奇让我来营救你
Angelika Finch, she asked me to come rescue you,
我很乐意效劳
and I was glad to do it.
所以我欠你一个人情是吗
Oh, so now I owe you one?
其实你因为我救了你朋友托比
You actually owe me one
而欠我一个人情
for saving your friend, Toby,
如果我们要记得这么清楚的话
if we're keeping score.
这些平民是什么人 他们怎么进来的
Who are these civilians, and how did they get access?
我觉得他们不是什么平民
I don't think they're exactly civilians.
也不需要你的批准才能进来
And they didn't need your permission.
我们要把所有人带回去
We're going to get everybody on home soil,
然后进行讯问
and then we will debrief.
如果你们两位男士不介意跟我们走一趟
If you gentlemen don't mind coming along with us...
不行 不行
Whoa, whoa, no, no, no.
你不能这么做
You can't do that.
我们得把他送回家
See, I need to get him home.
我们这里也有医疗设备
Well, we have medical facilities here.
你不明白我的意思
You're not really understanding me.
今天几号♥
What's the date?
12年6月9日
June ninth, 2012.
你看 那不是今早我起床时
Yeah, you see, that wasn't the date on my calendar
我日历上的日期
when I woke up this morning.
你明白了吗
You understand?
那个其实是我的 所以...
That's actually mine, so just...
我想说的是我们不该待在这
We don't belong here is what I'm saying.
那么你不介意我核实一下你说的话吧
So you don't mind if I check out your story, right?
我在想 也许你能告诉我
And I'm wondering, maybe you can tell me,
我该打给谁去核实呢
who exactly do I call for references?
是啊 我没法...没法跟你解释
Yeah, I can't... I can't really explain that.
那你能吗
Well, can you?
他不能...
He's not gonna...
你能吗
Can you?
我们回去再谈这事
We'll revisit this?
把那只生物也带上
Let's load the creature up.
-埃文 -知道
- Evan! - I know.
上校 停下
Colonel, stop.
你不能这么做 那只恐龙得留在这里
You can't do this. It has to stay here.
我们谈过这事的 克劳斯先生
We've been through this, Mr. Cross.
一只丢失的恐龙
One missing dinosaur
是不会造成无法控制的连锁反应的
isn't going to cause some massive ripple effect...
听他的
Listen to him.
这不是只普通的恐龙
This isn't just any dinosaur.
把他们都带过来 军士
Move them out, sergeant.
看这阵势
Well, by the looks of this place,
你把你那小秘密公诸于世了吧
you told everybody you've ever met about your little secret.
我不知道他们会在这
I didn't know this was out here.
就像你警告过我那样
Look, it's just like you warned me,
所有人都想分一杯羹
everybody wants to get their hands on it.
不能让这样的事情发生
This can't be happening.
我知道
I know.
等等
Hang on!
没事 先帮你包扎一下
It's okay, we'll get you fixed up.
我们会在那边等着
We're going to be over there.
你要说服那个上校
You need to convince that Colonel
让我们回到我们的时空
to let us go back the way we came.
相信我
Believe me,
我也想让一切回归原本的时空
I want to put everything back where it came from.
跟我来
Alright?
我来看看你恢复得怎么样了 南斯小姐
I just came to see how you were feeling, Ms. Nance.
她会好起来的
She'll be okay.
对啊 几罐红牛下肚
Yeah, a couple of Red Bulls,
我就能活蹦乱跳了
and I'll be ready for action.
好极了
Ah, just dandy.
上校正在调动地面部队
The Colonel's mobilizing a ground force
准备进军异常点
to enter the anomaly,
尤其是现下他已掌握异常点的关闭时间
now that he knows how long he has until it closes.
埃文让我阻止其他人进入异常点
Evan asked me to make sure nobody else went through it.
你计划好要怎么做了吗
So, do you have a plan?
我带了这个来
I have this.
我只能估计你的尺寸
I had to estimate your size.
不过帽子应该合适
That hat should fit, though.
它只有两种尺寸
It only comes in two sizes.
直升机已准备就绪
Chopper's standing by.
去吧 快去啊
Go. Just go.
你不明白自己在干什么
You don't understand what you're doing.
危险因素已受到控制
The danger is contained.
真的吗
Really?
剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表