剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表
Works just like a real one.
瞄准然后射击
Point and shoot.
我能行的
I can do this.
你当然行
Of course you can.
那也不意味着你该去
But that doesn't mean you should.
等等我
Hey, wait up!
我知道我说的关于那些鸟的事
I know it's hard to believe
让你觉得难以置信
what I'm saying about the birds--
不就是巨型食人鸵鸟嘛
Giant man-eating ostrich,
有什么难以置信的
what's not to believe?
这倒是个不错的借口
It's not a bad cover story, though,
等我杀了你再抛尸荒野后用得上
for when I kill you and have to dump your body.
什么 哥们 淡定
What? Dude, chill!
你以为会怎样 娘娘腔
Where do you think this is headed, skeezer?
他们会去报♥警♥ 我们会进监狱
They go to the cops, we go to prison.
你想蹲监狱吗
Do you want to go to prison?
只要把小鸟给我 我们就离开
Just give me the little bird, and we're gone.
我们不想牵扯到其他的...
We don't want anything to do with the rest--
你给我坐下怎么样
How about you sit down?
对 我才不会让你带走小长腿
Yeah, no way you're taking Leggy.
这跟小鸟没关系 娘娘腔
This isn't about the bird, skeezer!
别装得跟个黑社会似的 兄弟
Stop acting all gangsta, dude.
你不会杀人的
You're not going to kill anybody.
也许我会
Maybe I will.
也许我还会先把你的小鸡给杀了
And maybe I'm gonna start with your chicken!
别碰它
Leave him alone!
听着 把你们的枪放下
Look, lower your weapon--
这都是那玩意惹的祸
This all started with that thing!
-给我闪开 -不可能
- Now get out of my way... - Not a chance.
那我就先杀了你
Well then I'll kill you!
没人会死
Nobody's killing anybody!
似乎很安静
It seems pretty quiet.
我不确定他们是不是往这边走的
I don't know if they came this way.
埃文会按照磁力计的指示走
Evan would've followed the readings.
等等
Hold on.
我要检查一下这栋楼
I want to check out this building.
你留在这里等我回来
Stay here till I get back.
好
Sure.
埃文
Evan!
别动 你留下
Whoa, no. You stay!
你没看到那玩意在追我朋友吗
Did you not see that thing chasing my friend?
他需要我帮忙
He needs my help.
克劳斯先生
Mr. Cross!
快跑
Run!
利兹 找个过道穿过来
Leeds, find a place to cross over!
你怎么找到我们的
How did you find us?
我有很强大的情报来源
I have a sophisticated intelligence network!
所以是安吉告诉你的
So Ange told you?
我们以后在谈这个行吗
Can we talk about this later?
快点过来
Come on.
迈可 住手 够了
Mac! Stop! That's enough.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
竟然带朋友过来
You brought friends?
我该杀了你的
I should just kill you.
它想吃了你的脑子
It was about to nibble your brains out.
镇静剂的剂量很大
Those tranqs are heavy loads.
太多的话会弄死它的
Too much will kill it.
如果死了的话 要把它弄回去
It's kind of hard to put it back where it belongs
就有点困难了
if it's not breathing.
如果仅仅是这个问题的话
Well, if that's the problem,
我会负责把它弄到异常点去
I'll carry it back to the anomaly myself.
这不是我的重点
That's not my point.
我以为那只被我撞死了
Thought I took care of that one in the hit and run.
怎么了 没镇静剂了吗
What, out of ammo?
对
Yeah.
从这里上去
Up here.
帮他上来
Help him up!
快点 快点
Hurry. Hurry.
快点 拉
Hurry, pull!
我觉得它闻到我的血了
I think it smells my blood.
那我们就处理好这个
Well, let's take care of that.
迈可
Hey, Mac?
狄伦有麻烦
Dylan's in trouble.
她在另一辆车里被抓做人♥质♥呢
She's being held captive in one of the other cars.
现在我们有自己的问题要解决
We've got our own problem to deal with right now.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
给你缠上绷带
Putting on a field bandage.
抗生素纱布 迷你灌洗工具箱
Antibiotic swab, mini lavage kit,
压♥迫♥绷带 你会没事的
pressure bandage, you'll be right as rain.
我喜欢未雨绸缪
I like to be prepared.
看出来了
I see that.
你一定就是利兹中尉
You must be lieutenant Leeds.
你一定就是迈可·瑞德尔
And you must be Mac Rendell.
你的工具箱里面有手♥枪♥吗
Have you got a service revolver in that kit?
没有 我不是官方派来人员
No. I'm not officially deployed.
那些人拿走了我的泰瑟枪 迈可
Those guys took away my Taser, Mac.
你把所有弹♥药♥都用在了那只鸟身上 是不是
You spent all your ammo on that one bird, didn't you?
抱歉 我看它想杀死你 所以不知所措了
Sorry. I saw it trying to kill you, and I lost my head.
我会找个东西当武器用的
I'll find something to use as a weapon.
上帝
Christ...
托比还在外面
Toby's still out there.
外面到底是什么
What the hell is out there?
真不敢相信你竟然把一只带进来了
I can't believe you brought one of those things in here.
是一只小的
A little one!
我的朋友还在遭受攻击 让我走吧
My friends are under fire. Just let me go.
不行 除非那些大♥麻♥安全了
No, not until I know the crop is safe.
你那么在意干什么 反正是老大的东西
What do you care? It's the boss's crop.
我们抓紧离开这里吧
Let's get out of here.
没有什么老大 笨蛋 我就是老大
There is no boss, you idiot. I'm the boss.
你是在为我工作
You work for me!
这就是你总是像个混♥蛋♥的原因...
So that's why you always act like a dick...
我必须去帮他们
I have to help them.
给我把枪就行
Just, somebody give me a gun--
老大说别胡搞瞎搞
Well, the "Boss" says don't dick around on the net!
老大说别把利润都自己吸没了
The "Boss" says don't smoke all the profits!
老大还说闭嘴 否则让你去见上帝
The boss says shut your hole or I'll give you a new one!
除非你也想去见上帝
If you want a matching one!
嘿
Hey!
所有人都冷静
Everybody, calm down.
大家先深呼吸
Everybody, just take a breath.
上帝 真是够了 娘娘腔 开枪
Oh, God, enough already. Skeezer, shoot her.
什么 即使我还为你干活我也不会这么做
What? I wouldn't do that even if I did still work for you,
更可况我不干了
which I don't!
托比 我觉得你应该立马走人
Toby, I think you should just back up and go.
不 我不会把你和这些混♥蛋♥留在这里
No, I'm not leaving you here with these pricks.
我不是混♥蛋♥ 只是在混♥蛋♥手底下工作
I'm not a prick. I just work for one.
我是说 曾经
I mean, used to.
那你就把枪指向别地方
Well, how about pointing your gun somewhere else!
抱歉
Sorry.
娘娘腔
Skeezer!
布莱克 她说对了
No, Blake, she's right.
我不想这样
I don't want this to be who I am.
你宁愿去死吗
Would you rather be dead?
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
那到底是什么
What the hell was that?
镇静剂发射枪
A tranquilizer dart.
我告诉过你 我们不是警♥察♥
I told you, we're not cops.
不行 不行
No, no, no, no, no...
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
我需要离开这里
剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表