剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表
I need to get out of here.
不行
You can't.
除非我搞定那些大鸟
Not until I get rid of those things.
我不能让你把它们带进市里
I can't let you lead one into the city.
那是你的问题 不是我的
That's your problem, that's not my problem.
恐鸟跑得比你开车都快
Terror birds can run faster than you can drive.
那好
Okay.
好
okay.
给你五分钟 但是之后我就走人
Five minutes, but then I'm out of here.
不 不行
No, no, no, no, no.
她留下
She stays.
真的要这样
Seriously?
第二次
Again?
要么她留下 要么你留下
It's her or you.
狄伦
Dylan.
没事的
It's okay.
我近距离看到过一只
I got an up-close look at one of those things.
你必须得搞定它们
You have to take it down.
好吧
Okay.
把你的备用弹夹给我
Give me your re-loads.
备用弹夹
Re-loads?
没事 我去拿我的泰瑟枪
It's okay, I'll just get my Taser.
马上就回来
I'll be right back.
你敢碰她 就不是给你一剂镇静剂那么简单了
You touch her, it won't be a tranq in your ass.
应该可以了
That should do it.
原来你欠我一次 现在扯平了
You were down one. That brings you back to zero.
漆刷
Paintbrushes.
我们可以把外面的东西刷死
We can varnish the thing to death.
这里有一套老式的火车茶具
Hey, a vintage railroad tea service.
可以在网上卖♥♥不少钱
Could get a fortune for this online.
好吧 对了...
Okay, right, uh...
我们可以用这个当发射物
Oh, uh, we could use these as projectiles.
你准确度够高的话
If you've got really good aim.
还可以
Passable.
这是新招数
Huh. That's new.
这是不是就是黎明前的黑暗
I take it this is the darkness before the dawn?
先别写墓志铭 利兹
Don't start writing epitaphs yet, Leeds.
这东西的脖子很细
This thing has a skinny little neck.
我觉得它吃我的时候 你可以
I'm sure you can wrap a tourniquet around it
用止血带把它包住
while it eats me.
这是我们的应急计划 对吧
Yeah, let's call that plan b, shall we?
狄伦 说
Dylan, talk to us.
你们还好吗
You guys okay?
埃文擦伤了
Evan's got a scrape,
但是利兹中尉已经把伤口包扎好了
but lieutenant Leeds patched him up.
那家伙也来了
That guy's here?
而且装备齐全
In full kit.
托比呢 她和你在一起吗
What about Toby, is she with you?
她比你们现在安全多了
She's safer than you guys are at the moment.
那东西是想拼了命地把你们弄到手
That creature's making a hell of a try to get to you.
可能是它意识到我们有个伤员
Yeah, it may sense we have a wounded man here,
觉得受伤的人好捕食
and think he's easy prey.
如果我转移它的注意力 你们能出来吗
Can you get out the far end while I distract it?
不能 这里只有一个出口 大鸟就在门口
No, we only have one exit, and the bird's using it.
准备好行动
Then get ready to move.
我去解决掉你们的通行障碍物
I'm about to take out your roadblock.
小心点 那东西咬人
Be careful, it bites!
知道了
Roger that.
小东西 镇静
Hey, little guy, just calm down.
镇静
Just... calm down.
你别怕 小鸟 你别老是叫了
要不你唱歌♥给我听好不好
这是什么 你在说什么
What is that? What the hell are you saying?
粤语
It's Cantonese.
因为很明显 它听不懂英语
Because, apparently, it doesn't speak English.
让它闭嘴 能办到吗 否则我来办
Just shut it up, will you? Or I will.
能不能请你别什么都拿枪指着
Would you stop pointing your gun at everything?
真让人火冒三丈
It's getting really... irritating.
你也不能伤害这只小鸟
And you're not going to hurt this little bird,
因为你可能会彻底毁了时空的连续性
'cause you could totally mess up the space-time continuum.
你根本都没资格跟我谈论这种问题
And you're not even qualified to have a conversation with me about that.
听着
Look, just...
我打中了你朋友 是吗
I shot your friend, okay?
我也觉得抱歉
And I-I feel bad about it,
所以就让我来照顾这只小鸟吧
so just let me take care of the bird.
老天 我不在乎
God, I don't care.
好吧 我
That's it, I...
管它呢 我要走了
Screw it. I'm out of here.
你没事吧
You okay?
这边 快来
This way. Come on!
快 快
Go! Go!
我们得找到那个异常点
Okay, we need to find that anomaly,
把那三只鸟弄回去
and get those three birds back through.
三只
Three?
对 还有一个小家伙
Yeah, there's a little one
就在那两个吸大♥麻♥的那节车厢里
in the car where the stoners were hanging out.
有记号♥的那只呢
Where's the mark one?
在温室
In the growhouse.
等等 我也带了磁力计
Wait, no, I've got mine.
你不能单独行动
You're not going alone.
我跟她去
I'll go with her.
要抓住那只鸟我们三个得一齐上
We're going to need all three of us to trap the bird.
-那我呢 -你怎么了
- What about me? - What about you?
我是肯尼斯·利兹
Ken Leeds.
我猜到了
Yeah, I figured.
拜托了 怎么样
Come on, what do you say?
大兵哥能做我的护花使者
Soldier boy can be my chaperone.
好吧 行动
All right, fine, go.
快 快
Go! Go!
看来我们三个怎么分头行事你有计划了
So... you have a plan involving the three of us?
你说是就是
You bet I do.
来
Come on.
大自然就是随手可得最好的资源
Nature's finest local blend.
我们自♥制♥麻♥醉♥药♥
We make our own tranq.
你打算怎么做
And how are you going to administer it?
烤点巧克力蛋糕往里加料
Bake the thing some brownies?
高温箱
Hotbox.
应该能迷倒它
It could knock it out altogether.
没错
Yeah.
高温箱是什么
What's a hotbox?
不是吧 你没试过高温箱
Seriously? You've never hotboxed?
在浴室里抽大♥麻♥
Smoked weed in a bathroom?
要么在车里
Or a car?
要么是随便的什么封闭的空间里
Or pretty much any enclosed space?
不好意思 我不是本地人
Forgive me. I'm not from around here.
狄伦 恐鸟行动迅速
Dylan, that thing is fast.
它会一直玩命地追在你后头
It's going to be on your ass the whole time.
那我们最好能把握最佳时机
Then we'd better get the timing perfect.
看来我还是别吸气了
Guess I won't inhale, then.
埃文
Evan.
好吧
Okay...
那还真是件巧夺天工的高科技产品
That's a pretty neat piece of tech.
是啊 谢了
Yeah. Thanks.
我能看看吗
Can I see it?
不行
Nope.
别这样 我们已经是战友了
Come on, we're on the same team now.
是吗 怎么没人告诉我
Yeah? Well, I guess I missed that memo.
你不是那个天方夜谭部门的人吗
Hey, aren't you the guy from the bureau of bat-shit crazy?
我们喜欢说是"不明"
Uh, we prefer "Unexplained."
要知道
You know, the thing is,
我也不信鬼魂或是外星人之说
is I didn't believe in ghosts and aliens either,
直到我被调来做这个工作
剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表