剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表
while my servers were being moved.
于是就开始到处搜索关于另一个迈可
I started digging around for info on that patch
佩戴的袖标的信息
the other Mac is wearing.
你不是说过无迹可寻吗
I thought you said it was a dead end.
是的 确实有高人
Yeah, someone with some mad skills
把全部相关信息都抹掉了
did a serious scrubbing job on that info,
这点毫无疑问
that's for sure.
但我找到一个博客
But I found a blog
是个伦敦的阴谋论者写的
from a conspiracy theorist in London
他说他有内♥幕♥消息
who says he has inside information.
没有比这更靠谱的了
Doesn't get more legitimate than that.
能搜到这个就不错了好吗
Hey, you take what you can get, right?
但如果他是对的
But if he's right,
那么A.R.C代表"异常点研究中心"
A.R.C stands for "Anomaly Research Center."
不会吧
No way.
看来英国也曾有过恐龙问题
Looks like the UK had a dinosaur problem too.
等等
Wait.
所以我当时在英国也干着同样的工作吗
So I was doing the same job back there?
你干这行确实挺有一套的
Well, you do have a knack for it.
你告诉埃文了吗
Did you tell Evan?
没有
No.
我觉得你会想亲自告诉他
I thought you would want to do that.
早上好
Morning.
自己参与创建的公♥司♥如今却进不了门
Strange not to be able to enter the company
真不是滋味
you helped build.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我以为你现在为对手工作了
I thought you worked for the competition now.
我得和你谈谈
I have to talk to you.
如果你是来为作证的事道歉
Look, if you've come to apologize for your testimony,
就大可不必了
it's not necessary.
不是这事
I haven't.
我当时说的是事实
I told the truth.
我已没有义务继续保护你了
It's not my job to protect you anymore.
正好 我也不需要你的保护
Good. I don't need your protection.
事实上我认为你现在比任何时候都更需要
Actually, I think you're going to need it now more than ever.
是啊 还不是拜你的朋友利兹所赐
Yeah, thanks to your little friend Leeds.
他从一开始就在耍我们
Guy was playing us from the start.
他可是替你承担了罪责
He just took a very hard fall for you.
你应该感谢他才对
You should be thanking him.
感谢他
Thanking him?
因为他 我差一点就进监狱了
I'm about this close to being locked up because of him.
因为你 他真的进监狱了
He was locked up because of you.
要不是我救他出来 他现在还被关着呢
He still would be if I hadn't gotten him out.
我有几点不明白的地方
All right, there are some dots I'm not connecting here.
你不是为盛恩集团工作吗
If you work at Seung,
你是怎么把人救出监狱的
how did you pull a guy from lock-up?
我没去盛恩集团
I'm not at Seung.
我接受了另一份工作
I took another offer.
我有种不祥的预感
I don't like where this is going.
霍尔上校邀请我
Colonel Hall has asked me
担任磁石项目的非军职总监
to be the civilian director at Project Magnet.
我答应了
I accepted.
为什么
Why?
相信我 埃文 我也希望现在
Trust me, Evan, I would love to be on my way
就奔赴首尔去做新的工作
to my new job right now.
我不想再听到任何关于
I would love to never hear another word
异常点或是恐龙的事
about anomalies or dinosaurs ever again,
更不想站在这儿
and I sure as hell would love to not to be standing here
和你进行这场对话
having this conversation with you.
好吧
All right.
那就闲言少叙吧
Then cut the crap.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我想让你加入我的团队
I want you to join my team...
是霍尔的团队
Hall's team.
你要和他一起重建地球是吧
So, you're going to re-engineer the planet with him, huh?
他和你说过那个
Did he tell you about his brilliant idea
创造新型石油的伟大想法了吗
to create some new kind of oil?
你得看看他的全盘计划 埃文
You have to look at his entire plan, Evan.
这不仅是一个想法而已
It's not just about one idea.
他或许能找到办法遏止全球变暖
He could find a way to stop global warming,
或是拯救海洋
or save oceans,
又或是解决亿万人口的饥荒问题
or keep billions of people from starving.
你真的认为这想法很糟吗
Do you really think that would be such a bad idea?
这里面有太多可变因素了
There's too many variables.
没错 他能解决某个问题
Yeah, sure, he could fix one thing,
但之后可能就会出现一百个问题
but then a hundred other things could go wrong.
那就加入进来给项目提供指导
Then take a seat at the table and help guide this.
我绝不会帮那家伙的
I'm never going to help that man.
我不是来请你帮他
I'm not asking you to help him.
我是来请你帮我的
I'm asking you to help me.
我们有机会测试...
Hey, we can test it...
你好 托比
Hello, Toby.
你好 安吉
Oh. Hi, Ange.
我送你出去
I'll show you out.
我认得路
I know the way.
发现什么了
What have you got?
不列颠比奇镇刚刚出现了异常点
An anomaly just opened up at Britannia Beach.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
是座废铜矿
It's an old copper mine.
多年前就关门了
It was shut down years ago.
异常点就在那栋楼里
It's in that building.
破碎的大门 凌乱的脚印
Door's blown out and tracks on the ground.
看来有麻烦了
That looks like trouble.
有东西先离开又回来了
Something left and came back in again
拖着一个重物
dragging something heavy.
像人一样的重物吗
Like, person heavy?
还说不好
Can't say yet.
能看出是什么东西吗
Any idea what it is?
爪子很小 但有很多只
Small feet, but lots of them.
四只 也许八只
Four, possibly eight.
可能是某种节肢动物
An arthropod of some kind.
有外骨骼 可能还有钳子
Exoskeleton, maybe claws?
可别是螃蟹
I hope it's not a crab.
我没带作料来
I didn't bring any butter.
天啊
Holy crap.
托比 到我后面来
Toby, stay behind me.
但异常点就在那儿
But it's right there.
我得靠近点才能有读数
I have to get closer to get a reading.
快到我后面来
Just stay behind me.
有动静
Movement!
我们去搞定它
We've got this.
跟紧
Stay close.
来吧 宝贝 让我看看你的本事
Okay, baby, show me what you got.
收集数据中
计算持续时间
起作用了
It's working!
异常点将开启48分钟
It should be open for 48 minutes.
干得漂亮
Good work.
你让我们省了不少事儿
You just made our job a lot easier.
等等 现在又显示16分钟了
Wait a minute, now it says 16 minutes.
我搞不懂了
I don't understand.
的确是在循环计算
It's cycling up like it's supposed to,
不过好像确定不了时间
but it just can't seem to make up its mind.
我可能是漏掉什么了
Maybe I missed something.
没有 它起作用了
No, it's operational,
但是在处理虚假信息
but it's processing phantom data.
可能是矿井的背景辐射
Background radiation from the mine, maybe.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不用道歉 这只是首次尝试
Don't be. It's the first trial.
再稍微改改就可以用了
A few more tweaks, we'll get it right.
趴下
Down!
什么情况
剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表