剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表
那东西能用来找小长腿吗
How is that going to help us catch Leggy?
我是要干扰那些士兵
I need to slow those soldiers down.
这栋楼有自己的卫星上行线路
This building has its own satellite uplink,
知道军用卫星定位码的话
which isn't hard to re-configure
就不难将其重新配置
if you know the military GPS codes.
你是怎么知道军用代码的
And you know those how?
克劳斯光电公♥司♥和空军有协议
Cross Photonics has a contract with the Air Force
我们帮军方升级徘徊者号♥战术干扰系统
to update the Prowler jamming systems.
军方提供军用代码以帮助我们展开工作
Couldn't get the job done without the full specs.
这么说我们现在算是犯法咯
So this is kind of illegal, then.
你总算开窍了
Now you're getting it.
好了 他们追踪不到我们了
All right, we're both blind now,
但坚持不了太久
but it won't last long.
所以我也需要你的手♥机♥
Which is why I need your cell phone.
你会还给我吗
Will I get it back?
当然了
Of course.
完整地还我吗
In one piece?
我会给你买♥♥部新的
I'll buy you a new one.
该死 什么信♥号♥♥都没了
Dammit, I got nothing.
我正忙着呢 中尉
I'm a little busy, Lieutenant.
少校 我注意到有一项
Major, it has come to my attention
磁石项目搜救任务
that a Project Magnet retrieval mission
是未经我批准 擅自执行的
is apparently underway without my authorization.
本次任务是由霍尔上校直接批准
The authorization comes directly from Colonel Hall.
我想你只是没被通知到吧
I guess you're just out of the loop.
那么也许你该通知我一下
Then perhaps you should fill me in.
为什么没有告知我最新情况
Why wasn't I notified of the situation?
本次任务是暂时保密的 中尉
It's on a need-to-know basis, Lieutenant.
我想你可能不需要知情吧
I guess you just didn't need to know.
我是项目的负责人
It's my name on the door,
我管不了的任务要有什么差错
and I'm not about to take responsibility for something
我概不负责
I had no control over.
利兹 别这么敏感
Don't get squeamish on me now, Leeds.
预算是你批的
You signed off on the budget,
包括取消了的项目
including the blacked-out lines.
两百万修个泳池吗
Two million dollars for pool maintenance?
你知道规矩
You knew the drill.
作为项目总监
As project director,
我有权知晓所有新进展
I should be fully informed of all developments.
比如有只恐鸟逃跑了这种事
Such as when a terror bird is on the loose.
看来你和埃文·克劳斯联♥系♥过
So I take it you've talked to Evan Cross...
我的消息来源并不重要
Where I get my intel is not the issue.
长官
Sir.
是的 这我同意
Yeah, I'll allow that.
但你最好准备好向上校汇报
But I hope you're prepared to tell the Colonel
为什么平民还可以
why civilians continue to be granted access
进出机密的军事设施
to a classified military facility.
就说是战略性资产管理手段
Call it strategic asset management.
不 你这是八面玲珑 瞒天过海
No, let's call it you working both sides of the street,
很快你就会自食其果
and it's about to bite you in the ass.
这种松散的管理
That kind of lax protocol
也许以前对你来说行得通
may have worked for you in the past,
但私下说
but just between us,
我奉劝你慎重考虑你的下一步行动
I recommend you consider your next move carefully.
抓到小长腿以后我们怎么办
What are we going to do with Leggy when we catch him?
想办法把它送回它自己的时空
We'll find a way to put him back where he belongs.
怎么送 又没有异常点出现
How? There's no anomaly.
现在没有
Not at the moment.
你比谁都清楚
You know better than anyone
异常点会在恐鸟生存的
that there's almost no chance of an anomaly opening
时空开启的机会微乎其微
to the same time and place those birds came from...
除非你能开启
Unless you can open one.
你一直在研究
Have you been working on that?
没有
No.
当然没有
No, absolutely not.
就算可以做到
Look, even if it could be done..?
不会
No.
绝对不会
No, definitely not.
你不会是想
And I know you're not suggesting
让部队的人带它回实验室
we just let the military take him back to some lab
折磨吧
to be tortured.
当然不是了
Of course not.
那我们没得选择了
Which doesn't leave us a lot of options.
我知道
I know.
与其造一把更好的麻♥醉♥枪♥
Well, maybe instead of building a better tranq gun,
我们真该想想
we should have been making plans
如果有恐龙被困在这个时空
for when a dinosaur gets trapped here
还无家可归的办法
with no way home.
我想过
I have been.
现在你的手♥机♥能派上用场了
Now, let's put your phone to use.
干扰我是破除了 长官
I was able to punch through the interference, sir,
但现在收到了两个信♥号♥♥
but now I'm getting a double signal.
没搞错吧
You have got to be kidding me.
两个信♥号♥♥都没移♥动♥ 下士
Neither of them is moving, corporal.
你说我们该追踪哪一个
Which one do you suggest we follow?
那个信♥号♥♥明显更强 长官
That's definitely the stronger signal, sir.
在那儿 信♥号♥♥来自那上面
There. The signal's coming from right up there.
行动 战士们
Let's move, soldiers.
像极了在坎大哈那会儿
It's just like in Kandahar.
除了这个溜冰场之外
Except for the ice rink.
也除了恐龙
And the dinosaur.
别唠叨了
Can the chatter.
他们中计了
They went for it.
恐鸟还在东北角
The bird's still in the northeast corner.
他死了
Yeah, he's dead.
我们走吧
Then let's go.
扔下尸体不管吗
And just leave the body here?
就让部队的人收尸吧
Let the military guys take care of it.
你这是怎么了
What's going on with you?
看看眼下
This.
又一具尸体
Another body.
越多人察觉这些生物
Because the more people know about these creatures,
就会有越多的人无辜身死
the more people will wind up dead,
而我却无力阻止
and I can't figure out how to stop it.
这不是你的错
This isn't your fault.
你没让他到这儿来
You didn't send him in here.
那就对了
Which is exactly my point.
让他们来收尸
Let them clean it up.
你想快一步找到恐鸟
You want to get to that bird first,
就要坚定不移
let's stay on mission.
恐龙呢 军士
Where's my dinosaur, sergeant?
奇了
Interesting.
信♥号♥♥显示
According to this,
我们就站在目标之上
we are standing at ground zero.
下士 上去看看
Corporal, jump up there and tell me
恐鸟是不是就在我头顶的房♥梁上
if there is a terror bird on that girder above me.
真的吗长官
Sir?
全方位找找 下士
Three dimensions, corporal.
好极了
Perfect.
是利兹
It's Leeds.
都是他的错
This is his fault.
如果小长腿在自己的时空
If leggy were at home, in his own time,
它可以随心所欲 大快朵颐
he could eat whatever he wanted,
它就是一只寻常的恐龙
and we'd just think of him as a dinosaur.
可是没有 就因为它与人类
No, because he's here with us,
同处在这个错误的时空
in the wrong place,
让它成了一个杀人凶手
that makes him a killer.
全是因为肯·利兹想在上司面前立功
All because Ken Leeds wanted a trophy to show his boss.
那个死了的士兵
That man we found,
或有任何人受伤
anyone else that gets hurt,
剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表