剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表
埃文
Evan.
狄伦 你还好吧
Dylan. You all right?
不仅是还好
Better than all right.
还抓了只恐龙
I got me a dinosaur.
在哪儿
Where?
网球场
Tennis court.
我把它围在栅栏里了
The creature's fenced in,
当然它要是想逃跑栅栏也阻止不了
not that that'll matter if it decides to take off.
但我会去给它找些水和吃的
But I'm going to find it some food and water,
让它平静下来
get it to hunker down.
异常点探测器还有多久能弄好
How long till we've got an anomaly detector?
我们还在努力修
We're working on it.
动作快点
Work faster.
我得找到能塞满一校车的食物才够
I've gotta find enough food to fill a school bus.
收到
Roger that.
我得赶紧把这东西修好
I have to get this thing finished.
我们得在异常点关闭之前
We have to put that triceratops back through that anomaly
把三角龙送回去
before it closes.
还有多少时间
How long do you have?
不知道
No idea.
你不知道
You don't know?
我没有计时器
I don't have a timer.
我一直试着做一个 但是
I've been working on one, but--
埃文 我可以帮你
Evan, I can help.
要是你我联手
You and I working together,
没有什么解决不了的
there's very little we can't solve.
我想加入
I want in.
很好
Perfect.
我想我知道你喜欢吃什么
And I think I know what you like to eat.
它大约二十英尺高
It was, like, 20 feet tall,
有着巨大结实的角
with these big, massive horns,
还有...它在那儿
and-- there it is!
恐龙在那儿
There's the dinosaur!
不是吧
Oh no.
住手
Hey! Stop!
你们在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
狄伦 我不知道你已经在这里了
Dylan, I hadn't realized you were already on the scene.
我们在呢
Well, we are,
而且我已控制住了局势
and I have everything under control
让这些人走开好吗
if you'll just get these people to back off.
好吧 放下武器
Uh, yeah, uh, lower your weapons.
退后
And, um, pull back.
我是来帮忙的
I'm here to help.
但你是在帮倒忙 知道吗
Yeah, well, you're not helping, okay?
你要是在这里将它麻醉
If you tranq that thing here,
我们就得把它拉到异常点去
we're going to have to drag it all the way to the anomaly,
告诉你吧 我有经验
which, let me tell you from experience,
那比你想象的要难很多
is harder than you think.
我有一辆卡车
Yeah, I have a truck.
那不是重点
That's not the point.
这是一只温驯的动物
This is a docile animal,
它完全可以自己走回去
and it can move under its own power.
了解
Understood.
我以为托比让你
I thought that Toby sent you
去了滑板公园
to the skate park.
实况卫星图像显示了
Yeah, real-time satellite imagery revealed
这一带有巨大的流动热能
a remarkably large mobile heat signature on this property.
我是来
I'm here to offer
全力支持你的野外行动
full operational coordination with your field efforts.
我们目标一致
We are on the same team.
那我有个适合你的任务
Then I have just the job for you.
那道门
The portals,
你称之为异常点 是吧
you call them anomalies, right?
是的
Yeah.
你喜欢吗
You like that?
当然
Sure.
你认为这是它们的工作原理
Then this is your theory on how they work.
对 出现 磁场波动
Yeah, they appear, they fluctuate,
然后消失
they disappear.
有一定的规律
There's a pattern to it,
但每次都不一样
but it's different every single time.
我还没有算出
I haven't been able to figure out
它的傅里叶级数[一种特殊的三角级数]
the fourier series for it yet.
那是因为你的方向错了
That's because you're going about it wrong.
你想找到消失在混乱中的常量
You're trying to find a value lost in chaos.
但那是无法预测的
That can't be predicted.
说明白点
Elaborate on that.
如果它与重叠的正弦波无关呢
What if it's not about overlapping sine waves?
如果...
What...
让我解释清楚
Let me explain.
异常点 它们带有磁性 对吧
The anomalies, they're magnetic, right?
因此每次出现时
So every time they appear,
都会产生独一无二的磁特性
there's going to be a unique signature
因为它们会和地球磁场
caused by an interference
相互干扰
with the earth's magnetic field.
那就对了
Done.
所以你要预测的不是一个规律
So it's not a pattern you're trying to predict.
没错 是一条磁特性谐波
Of course. It's a harmonic signature.
对
Right.
我该测量的
It's not the standing field
不是固定磁场
I should be trying to measure.
而是初始磁力
It's the initial event.
就像一枚逐渐减弱的音符
It's like a musical note that fades.
对 当它减弱到临界点时
Yes, and when it decays past the critical threshold...
异常点就会关闭
The anomaly collapses.
完全正确
Exactly.
可以预测
Predictably.
那么我们需要做的
So all we need to do
就是将一个晶体悬空于基液之中
is suspend a crystal in a fluid matrix.
我们没有那么多时间
We don't have time for that.
我必须找到这个异常点
I have to find the anomaly.
但谢谢你 霍华德
But thank you, Howard.
谢谢
Thank you.
放那里
Just there.
等等
Excuse me.
等等
Excuse me!
你们这些人是在干什么
What the hell do you people think you're doing?
对不起 女士
I'm sorry, ma'am.
我有官方授权
I have official authorization
征用这些花朵
to commandeer these flowers
出于国♥家♥安♥全♥的原因
for reasons of national security.
但这些花我获过奖
But they're my prize-winning flowers!
是的 它们的确很美
Yes, I understand that they're beautiful--
各位 那些...
Gentlemen, that's--
那些够用了 谢谢 好极了
That's plenty. Thanks, great.
是的 就是...
Yup. Just...
女士 在这个混乱的年代
In these uncertain times, ma'am,
为了自♥由♥ 我们都要有所牺牲
we all have to make sacrifices for freedom.
您今天漂亮极了
You look lovely today.
我的天啊
Oh, my goodness...
走
Go.
你觉得这样行吗
You think this will work?
比食物更有诱惑力的就只有性了
The only better lure than food is sex.
所言甚是
Yeah, truer words.
埃文一告诉我们异常点所在地
When Evan tells us where to go,
我们就很慢很温柔地 引它回去
we'll just walk it back, nice and slow.
没必要搞得那么刺♥激♥
There's no need for all that excitement.
这次终于不需要了
For once.
我的天啊
My god...
我的天啊
My god...
剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表