剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表
走吧
Come on.
我稍后再解释
I'll explain later.
看起来它是兽脚亚目的
It looks like a theropod.
这个图像给不了任何具体的尺寸
This photo doesn't give us any kind of scale,
但是根据迈可的描述
but with what Mac's saying,
我想它至少有几米高
I'm thinking it's at least a few metres.
看看这个
Look at this.
看起来像是箭猪身上带有激素的刺
Looks like the quill from a porcupine on steroids.
又或者是一只巨鸟的翎毛
Or a giant bird, for that matter.
但不是我认识的鸟类
But not a bird I know.
什么东西像鸟又不是鸟
What's like a bird, but not a bird?
埃文
Evan!
向右跑
Break right!
见鬼
Damn it!
急转弯
Turn hard corners!
安吉 朝我们这儿跑
Ange, run towards us!
真是好险
That was a little too close.
这点我同意你说的
I might have to agree with you on that one.
你们两个还好吧
You two okay?
是的
Yeah.
打得好
Nice shootin'.
扑得好
Nice tacklin'.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不能让你被吃了
Hey, can't let you get eaten.
你可是给我签支票的
You sign my paycheques.
我估计它的重量有200公斤
I'm guessing it weighs close to 200 kilos.
我给它打的麻♥醉♥药♥
The tranq I gave it
应该能让它昏睡六个小时
should put it out for six hours...
现在开始计划吧
So let's plan on three.
计划什么
For what?
计划怎么找到异常点
For us to find that anomaly
然后把它送回去
and put this thing back through.
你不觉得那应该是肯·利兹的工作吗
Don't you think that's a job for Ken Leeds?
第一
Number one,
这里没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
there's no cell service out here.
第二
And number two,
我不想每次想做点什么的时候
I don't want Project Magnet up my ass
都离不开磁石项目
every time I need to do something.
你的建议是什么
Then what is your suggestion?
我们带着它
That we... carry it?
我确定我们走的方向是对的
We're definitely headed in the right direction,
可我不知道前面还要走多远
but I can't tell how much further ahead.
希望不会太远
Well, hopefully not much.
小娜 你还好吧
Nat, you feeling okay?
不是很好 但死不了
Not really, but I'll live.
别掉以轻心
That's not to be taken for granted.
埃文 你在吗
Evan? You there?
对不起 迈可 我们很忙
Sorry, Mac. We got kind of busy.
我们还在边走边找
We're on the move and we're looking,
可还是没发现异常点
but still no anomaly yet.
我们抓了一只被麻醉的恐龙
Well, we've got a tranqed dinosaur
需要遣送回家
over here who needs to go home,
所以你越早找到越好
so the sooner you find it, the better.
他们麻醉了它吗
They tranquilized that thing?
真让人安慰
That's a relief.
尽量待在一起
Look, just stick together,
一有发现就告诉我们
and as soon as you find anything, let us know.
收到
Copy that.
觉得这样行吗
Think this is gonna work?
和把一头死鹿拖出森林差不多
It'll be just like dragging a dead moose out of the woods.
你们之前也干过吗
You've done that before?
不止一次
More than once.
对我们三个来说
Between the three of us,
不算问题
it shouldn't be a problem.
为什么我们不直接把它扔进吉普车呢
Why don't we just throw it in the jeep?
异常点在那个方向
The anomaly's that way.
我看不见有路
I don't see any roads.
你们呢
Do you?
那
So...
我们要去找那什么 虫洞
We're going to find the what, the wormhole?
不 虫洞穿越的是空间
No. Wormholes are from outer space.
异常点穿越的是时间
Anomalies are through time.
专业地讲 它们贯穿了不同的时间段
Technically, they intersect different time periods.
磁场异常是我们寻找异常点的方法
Magnetic nomalies are what we look for to find them.
她还是这么说话吗
She still talks like that?
我觉得长大了这样也挺好
I guess it's not something that you outgrow.
挺可爱的
But I think it's adorable.
你见过她的牧师♥父♥亲了吗
So, have you met the preacher-father yet?
小娜
Nat...
别
Don't.
你♥爸♥爸是传教士
Your dad is a man of the cloth?
他真关过她禁闭
He practically locked her in the closet.
她的中国外婆呢
And what about the Chinese grandmother?
她对你印象如何
What does she think of you?
还没这个荣幸呢
Haven't had the pleasure yet.
原来托比也在帮你保守秘密
So Toby's keeping you a secret too.
我不帮任何人保守秘密 好吗
I'm not keeping anyone a secret, okay?
继续走
Let's keep moving.
这家伙喜欢跟踪
This guy's a stalker.
我打赌它想咬死安吉之前
I'll bet he was watching us for a while
观察我们好一会儿了
before he tried to take out Ange.
那为什么是我
So why me?
你个子最小
You're the smallest.
说不定它觉得你还未成年
He probably thought you were a juvenile.
别以貌取人
Hey! Looks can be deceiving.
加油 克劳斯
Come on, Cross.
你力气还能再大些
You can do better than that.
狄伦也没怎么卖♥♥力啊
What about Dylan, huh?
有没有搞错
Are you kidding me?
活儿可都是女人在干
The women are doing all the work.
平常也是
As usual.
那你们拉的
Well, you're obviously
显然是另一只恐龙
pulling a different dinosaur through the woods,
因为这只全靠我一个人拉着
'cause I'm the only one pulling this one.
这种拉死鹿的活儿
The dead-moose thing...
会越拉越省劲吗
Does it get any easier?
都觉得会 实则不然
You'd think so, but no.
后面是什么动静
What's going on back there?
我觉得这里还有其他生物
I don't think we're alone out here.
你看见什么了吗
You see something?
我们肯定被什么东西盯上了
We've definitely got something's attention.
如果你是想唬我
You know, if you were trying to impress me,
恐龙猎人这个头衔的确挺让人想不到的
being a dinosaur-hunter is pretty impressive.
超赞的 对吗
It's pretty rock'n'roll, right?
我常想如果我的某些前女友
You know, I've often wondered what would happen
看到我现在威风的样子会怎么样
if certain ex-girlfriends of mine could see me now.
如果她们看到你这样子
Well, if they could see you,
我确定她们会颇感安慰
I'm sure they'd be very comforted
因为知道你还是原来那个屌♥丝青年
to know what a loser you still are.
我遇见你的时候
Hey, when I met you,
你还是到点就上♥床♥睡觉的物理学呆子
you were a physics geek with a self-imposed curfew.
看看谁才是屌♥丝
Now who's the loser?
那是上大学的时候
It was in university,
我有数不清的功课
and I had a lot of studying to do.
你们也都听见了吧
We all heard that, right?
天呐 它又回来了
Oh, God, it's back!
埃文 我们这边有东西跟上我们了
Evan, we've got something following us out here.
感觉不太妙
I don't feel good about this.
我们也没好到哪去
We're in the same boat.
我们也被什么东西跟上了
Something's stalking us too.
剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表