剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表
都是他祸害的
that's on his hands.
可怜虫
Poor bastard.
只有一个信♥号♥♥了
There's only one signal.
他们识破了 我们得快
They found the decoy. We need to hurry.
有什么想法
Any guesses?
有人能装配这玩意
Someone who could rig this thing
仿造了追踪器 长官
to mimic the tracking device, sir.
克劳斯
Cross!
我知道你也来了
I know you're in here with us!
不准你带走我的恐龙
You are not leaving here with my dinosaur!
我们去证明他是错的
Let's prove him wrong.
乐意之至
Love to.
我受够被这小子戏弄了
I am tired of being outflanked by this civilian.
我是利兹中尉
Lieutenant Leeds.
也许你该告诉我到底
Perhaps you should tell us the specifics
你跟埃文·克劳斯都说了些什么
of your conversation with Evan Cross.
也许你该说明何出此言
Perhaps you should tell me why you're asking.
你和我已经不是平起平坐了 利兹
You're not a major anymore, Leeds.
你没资格这么跟我说话
You don't get to talk to me like that.
你告诉他们我们的方位了吗
Did you tell them where we are?
没有长官 我没有说
Uh, no, sir, I did not.
他们告诉我有人目击了恐鸟
They informed me of a possible terror bird sighting,
但这事我一无所知
about which I knew nothing.
就这样了
That's everything?
我还给他们买♥♥了咖啡
Oh, and I bought them coffee.
咖啡
Coffee?
没用公家的钱
And I paid for it myself.
我不在乎什么咖啡
I don't care about the coffee.
您批准了
So you're authorizing it?
我能报销了
I can go ahead and submit the receipt?
真不知道你是痴痴呆呆还是聪明绝顶
I can never tell if you're extremely stupid or extremely smart.
过奖
Thank you.
你就使劲装糊涂吧 利兹
You can make a joke out of this if you like, Leeds,
要是这几个人撞到了枪口上
but if these people get in the line of fire,
别怨我
it's your responsibility.
雷鸟体育馆
去下一层
Next level.
信♥号♥♥还在原地
Still not moving.
最好别是另外一部手♥机♥
It better not be another goddamn cell phone.
它慢慢适应了人类
He's acclimating to people.
猎食者变成了清道夫
The predator becomes a scavenger.
就像是靠翻垃圾觅食的熊
It's like a bear rooting through garbage.
这儿还是有信♥号♥♥
I'm still getting a hit from in here.
你看
Look!
它把脚环咬掉了
He chewed it off.
去哪儿都可能
He could be anywhere.
中士 原地等待
Sergeant, hold your position!
我受到袭击了
I'm attacked!
中士
Sergeant!
别开枪
Hold your fire!
那只大鸟要紧
The bird is our priority!
快点少校 快啊
Come on, major. Come on!
该死
Dammit!
天啊
Oh, God...
别
No.
别用泰瑟枪
Not the taser.
它已经受伤了
Not in that state.
再用太残忍♥了
It's too cruel.
好吧 那就麻♥醉♥枪♥
Okay, tranqs it is.
见鬼
Dammit.
你违抗军令 中士
You disobeyed a direct order, sergeant.
您负了伤 长官
You were injured, sir.
吉文斯下士牺牲了
Corporal Givens was dead...
我们还有任务要执行
And we have a mission to complete.
长官
Sir...
算了
Never mind.
我自己去抓它
I'll handle it myself.
长官
Sir...
好
All right.
你负责东侧 我负责西侧
You take the east flank, and I'll take the west.
麻♥醉♥枪♥早该放倒它了
That tranq should have taken him down by now.
它完全是在靠肾上腺素逃命
He's running on pure adrenaline.
它现在格外危险
He's dangerous like this.
一向都是
He's always dangerous.
我们得引它出来再补一发麻♥醉♥枪♥
We'll have to lure him out and put a second dart in him.
我有办法
I have an idea.
奶酪泡芙
Cheese Puffs?
不是吧
Seriously?
种大♥麻♥的家伙给它喂的就是这个
It's what those guys in the grow-op were feeding him.
你真觉得这样能引它出来
You really think that'll draw it out?
它几乎动弹不得
The thing's barely mobile.
食物的诱惑不可估量
Food is a powerful lure.
千古定律
Hard-wired.
把枪放下
Hey, put your rifle down.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
它会看作威胁
He recognizes it as danger.
我看它也是威胁
I recognize him as danger.
这是我们唯一的机会
We're only going to get one shot at this.
别激怒了它
Don't antagonize him.
要是它有什么出其不意的举动呢
What if he does something unpredictable?
比如杀了我们
Like kills us?
那就放胆开枪吧
Then you won't have to worry about target practice.
情况有多糟
How bad is it?
子弹嵌入了它的腿
The bullet's embedded in his leg.
它流了不少血
He's lost a lot of blood.
我不知道还能怎么帮它
I'm not sure what I can do for him.
部队的人找到我们以前时间不多了
We haven't got much time until they find us.
三发
Three.
你还有多少发麻醉针
How many darts do you have left?
怎么了
Why?
都结束了
It's over.
我们被重重包围
We're completely surrounded.
就算我救得了它
Even if I could save him,
我们也不可能带它冲出士兵的包围
there's no way we would ever get him past those soldiers.
我知道
I know.
我有两发
I've got two.
远远不够
It's not enough.
找到你们了
Gotcha.
中士
Sergeant,
目标在磨冰机库房♥
the contact is at the Zamboni garage.
马上来 上校
On our way, major.
你看它
Look at him.
瞧他们都是怎么折磨它的
Look at what they've done to him.
动物园该关门了
Petting zoo's closed.
它受伤了
He's hurt.
交给我吧
Let me do this.
无论如何
One way or the other,
上校一定要见到这只大鸟
the colonel's getting that bird back.
你打算怎么样
What are you going to do?
朝我开枪吗
Shoot me?
你看着办
Your call.
谁都不会开枪
No one's shooting anybody.
把枪给我
Give it to me.
快点
Please.
其他人过来了
They're on the way.
他们随时会到
They'll be here any minute.
利兹 你这是干什么
Leeds, what are you doing?
你们俩马上走
You two need to get out of here.
你到底站在谁那边
Whose side are you on?
还不明摆着吗
Isn't it obvious?
你们安全之前我能帮你们拖延几分钟
剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表