剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表
因为我没法去阻止这一切
because I won't be there to stop it.
也许吧
Maybe.
也或许磁石计划
Or maybe Project Magnet
会让一切从开始时就不一样
would have done things differently from the beginning.
我们也不知道 不是吗
We can't know, can we?
我们知道的一切
Everything we know,
我们见到的一切
everything we've seen,
都会被现实交替所取代
it could all be replaced by some alternate reality.
你明白吗 安吉
Do you understand that, Ange?
我们会失去一切
We could lose everything.
如果我不介意呢
What if I'm okay with that?
埃文 我不喜欢现在的情况
Evan, I don't like how things have turned out.
听着
Look...
你没事 托比没事
You're okay. Toby's okay.
这样最好 可以走了
Take the win and walk away.
你不会真的觉得
You don't honestly think
如果它醒了 那个卡车能困住它吧
that truck is going to hold it if it wakes up, do you?
我不需要向你解释 威尔女士
I'm not going to defend myself to you, Ms. Weir.
我还有别的工作
I have other work to do.
谢谢你 下士 我来接手吧
Thank you, corporal, I'll take it from here.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你现在非正式地被非正式拘押了
You are now unofficially out of unofficial custody.
很好 因为应该
Good, because the dinosaur
杀死埃文的妻子的恐龙在卡车里
that's supposed to kill Evan's wife is inside that truck.
如果我们不把它弄回2006年去
And if we don't get it back to 2006?
多米诺效应
Dominoes.
我们去找埃文
Then let's get Evan.
坦普尔先生
Mr. Temple.
我是安吉丽卡·芬奇
I'm Angelika Finch.
我是这的行动总指挥
I'm the director of operations here.
很高兴见到你
Pleasure to meet you.
其实 我想我们之前见过
Actually, I think we've met before.
你介意告诉我六个月前你在克劳斯光电公♥司♥
Care to tell me what you were doing at Cross Photonics
做些什么吗
six months ago,
假装是网络维修人员
pretending to be an Internet repairman?
其实不是
Not really.
好吧
Okay.
我理解你拒绝被送回家
I understand you're refusing transport home.
上校
Colonel, um...
霍尔
Hall.
管他叫什么 他想要把我们送上飞机回家
Whatever. He wants to put us on an plane home,
但是我们需要通过异常点回去
but we need to go back through the anomaly.
这是唯一在我们不小心造成时间错乱之前
It's the only way to clear this up before one of us
能清理好这事的办法
accidentally causes some kind of time paradox.
显然你对这些事情很有经验
Look, you obviously have experience with these things.
非常宝贵的经验
Valuable experience.
我们真的需要你的帮忙
We could really use your help.
那不是好主意
That's not a good idea.
我们可以一起控制这些异常点
We could work together to control these anomalies.
现在你又来这招了
Oh, now you've put it like that,
依旧不是好主意
it's still not a good idea.
为什么不是呢
And why not?
异常点本就不该被控制
The anomalies are not meant to be controlled.
你扰乱这事
You start messing with this stuff,
事情就会变得
and it gets...
糟糕 快速
very bad, very fast.
让异常点顺其自然
Just let the anomalies be,
把一切还原
and put everything back.
听起来很耳熟
Sounds familiar.
埃文也是这么说
That's what Evan says.
他很聪明
He's a smart man.
他听取了好建议
He's had some good advice.
听取了另一个聪明人的好建议
From another smart man.
我说的是我
I'm talking about me.
如果我能利用它们呢
Look, what if I could use them?
让一切变得更好
To change things for the better.
这会拯救无数破碎的心
It would save a lot of heartbreak.
也许甚至都不会意识到
Evan might never even know.
你想救埃文的妻子
You want to save Evan's wife?
我也曾有妻子
Well, I've got a wife too,
我也真的很想很想再见到她
and I really, really want to see her again.
如果你扰乱了六年前的事情
If you go messing with stuff that happened six years ago,
也许我就再也不会遇见她了
maybe I never even met her.
也许你所破坏的比你能弥补的更多
Maybe you'll break more than you'll fix.
你得好好想一想
You have to think about that.
相信我
Trust me.
你会遗憾的
You'll be sorry.
让他起来
Let's get him up.
我把你们送回去
I'll get you two home.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是我能做的最起码的事
The least I can do.
谢了 老妈
Thank you, ma'am.
士兵 我被捕了吗
Soldier, am I under arrest?
没有 先生
No, sir.
那么 我其实不需要待在这里 是吗
Well, then, I don't really need to be in here, do I?
我高兴去哪就可以去哪
I can go wherever I please.
除了返回异常点
Except back into the anomaly.
先生
Sir!
怎样 要对我开枪吗
What, are you going to shoot me?
克劳斯先生 请跟我来
Mr. Cross, please come with me.
先生们
Gentlemen.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
帮忙
I'm here to help.
就是那边那家伙
That's the guy over there.
他有卡车的钥匙
He's got the keys to the truck.
你不能点火短路发动它吗
Can't you just hot-wire it?
动静太大
Too noisy.
听着
Look, um...
我们去拿钥匙
All right, let's go for the keys.
我需要你去牵制住上校
I need you to distract the colonel.
你需要多久
How much time do you need?
五分钟就该够了
Five minutes should do it.
好 这就去
All right, I'm on it.
行吗
All right?
动手
Let's do this.
芬奇女士 有什么需要我帮你的
Ms. Finch, how can I help you?
这两位男士需要进入异常点的优先权
These gentleman need priority access to the site.
是的
Yes, ma'am.
你们的人拿走了我们的电磁枪
Hey... your guys took our EMDs.
外表超帅的枪
The sexy-looking guns,
我们要拿回它们
we're going to need those back.
我想这是不太可能的
I'm afraid that's not going to be possible.
什么
What?
有机会你们就赶紧走吧
You need to go while you have the chance.
但是
Well, but...
她说得对
She's right.
晚点再把枪处理了
Sort the guns out later.
伙计 我应该把你安全带回家
Mate, I'm supposed to get you home safe,
而不是相反的情况
not the other way around.
让我好好做我的工作吧 好吗
Just let me do my job properly, all right?
好吧
Fine.
看起来我可能还得再见你
Looks like I might be seeing you again, then.
希望如此
I hope so.
确保枪♥支♥送给埃文·克劳斯
Make sure the guns get to Evan Cross.
他知道该怎么处理
He'll know what to do with them.
它们被照看得很好
They're in good hands.
好了
All right.
一会再见了
Might see you in a bit, then.
不好意思问一下
Uh, sorry to be asking this,
医疗队在哪里
but where's the medical unit?
剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表