剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表
你还可以把这个方法用在解决其他问题上
you could even put it in convenient places.
非常正确
Exactly.
全球变暖仅仅是我们面临的问题之一
And global warming is just really one of our problems.
看看窗外 克劳斯先生
Take a look out that window, Mr. Cross.
我们造成的破坏
We have screwed up
已经超越了其他任何物种的
beyond the capacity of any species
破坏能力
to ever screw up.
我们在肆无忌惮地破坏
We have attacked our ecosystem
自己赖以生存的
which we depend on for life
生态系统
with every tool at our disposal,
而且在它完全崩溃以前
and we will continue to do so
我们都不会停下
until it all collapses.
我们的食物供给
Our food supply.
能源供给
Our energy supply.
水源供给
Our water supply.
都会崩溃
It's all going to crash,
而且我们都来不及
and all too soon
做出任何补救
before we can do anything about it.
你明白吗
You understand?
太晚了
It's too late.
你知道的
You know what,
事实就是这样的 克劳斯先生
here's the thing, Mr. Cross,
而我不喜欢这样
and I don't like it.
像你一样 我不喜欢 我不喜欢这样
Like you, I don't. I don't like it,
而且我有
and I have, uh,
我有两个孩子 一个三岁 一个五岁
I have two children, three and five,
我得做点什么让世界变得更美好
and I have to do something about it.
所以你认为如果你能回到足够远的年代
So you think that if you go back far enough,
那些大灭绝事件
the extinction events
会修复你所有意料之外的结果
will cover all your unintended consequences.
我不觉得我还有选择
I don't see that I have an alternative.
你这个科学家真不专业
Then you're a bad scientist.
因为你觉得你已经知道了结果
Because you think you already know the answer.
你也不能肯定那不会有用
You don't know that it won't work.
你是对的
You're right.
没人能预测你的计划的结果
Nobody could predict the consequences of your plan.
实践是检验真理的唯一标准
The only way to find out would be to do it,
但那时候就为时已晚了
but then it would be too late go back.
看见没 这个问题我们有分歧 上校
See, we don't get do-overs here, Colonel.
是吗
Don't we?
谢谢你来 芬奇女士
Thank you for coming, Ms. Finch.
这些人一定已经跟踪我们好几个月了
These people must have been following us for months,
抓捕恐龙
taking dinosaurs.
然后呢
And for what? Just...
埃文是对的
Evan was right.
这些人是恐怖的二传手
These people are serious tossers.
你有没有上传你的照片
Did you upload your photos?
我们最好在
We better get out of here
出现在外星人解剖录像里之前离开这儿
before we end up in an alien autopsy video.
几个人
How many?
三个 可能是四个
Three, maybe four.
靠 见鬼
Crap! Goddammit!
快来
Come on!
我还以为我是来和你谈话的
I thought I was coming here to talk to you.
没人告诉我埃文会在这儿
Nobody told me that Evan would be here.
你是不是有什么不能让
Is there something that you have to say
克劳斯先生听见的话要说
that you don't want Mr. Cross to hear?
没有
No.
那就好 请坐吧
Well, then, please, let's have a seat.
安吉 你在这儿干嘛
Ange, what are you doing here?
我还以为我们是朋友
I thought that we were friends.
这些人很危险
These guys are dangerous.
埃文 磁石项目有我们没有的
Evan, Project Magnet has what we never had.
资源
Resources.
武器
Weaponry.
控制这些生物的能力
The ability to control these creatures.
从第一天起我就在说
I've said from day one
这件事应该让别人来接手
that somebody else should be handling this.
你不懂
You don't understand this.
这不仅仅是恐龙的事
This is way bigger than dinosaurs.
他们想要我的技术
They want my technology
然后他们就能返回过去修复地球
so they can go back to the past and fix the planet.
真的
Really?
原谅我 芬奇女士
Forgive me, Ms. Finch.
请坐
Please.
我知道这很棘手
I know that this is awkward,
所以我尽量简洁明了地讲
so I'm going to keep it brief.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
怎么帮
With what?
我计划修正恐龙问题
Well, I plan to fix the dinosaur problem,
但正如克劳斯先生所说
but as Mr. Cross says,
我的目标远不止如此
my agenda is a lot bigger than that.
我需要最聪明的头脑和我一起工作
I need the most brilliant minds working with me,
帮助我 那样我才能解决恐龙问题
to help me, so that I can avoid disaster.
我觉得埃文·克劳斯是我认识的最聪明的人
I think that Evan Cross is the smartest man that I know.
你根本不了解我
You don't even know me,
那为什么不少奉承我点 上校
so why don't you save the flattery, Colonel?
他是对的
He's right.
但你找错了人
But you're asking the wrong person.
这是不是因为他伤了你的心
And is that because he broke your heart?
那不关你的事
That's none of your business.
你为什么愿意来
Why did you agree to come here?
我
I have...
于心有愧
things on my conscience.
我心想终究会有人来问我那些事
I assumed somebody was finally going to ask me about them.
那会是一种解脱吗
Would that be a relief?
是的
Yes.
但也不是
And no.
我关心的人被卷入其中
People I care about are involved.
而你不希望把他们扯进麻烦中
And you don't want to get them in trouble.
你来是想说什么的 芬奇女士
What is it that you came here to say, Ms. Finch?
安吉
Ange?
别说出来
Don't do this.
事情是关于我的两个雇员的
It's about two of our employees.
我是说 我在克劳斯光电公♥司♥上班时
I mean, when I was working at Cross Photonics.
比尔·皮尔森和萨曼莎·塞德丽丝
Bill Pearson and Samantha Sedaris.
你是说那起劳动事故
You mean the industrial accident.
是中尉想出来的
The lieutenant came up
那个托辞
with that cover story.
事发当时我不在那儿
I wasn't there when it happened.
我只看到了结果
I only saw the aftermath.
你把那个东西带进了我们公♥司♥大楼
You brought that thing into our building.
我以为我们都会坐牢
I thought we were all going to prison,
但是肯 他解决了那件事
but Ken, he fixed it.
他让整件事烟消云散
He made it all go away.
只有一点
Only it didn't go away.
我认识那些人
I knew those people.
我认识他们的家人
I knew their families.
当那晚埃文来找我
When Evan came to me that night,
求我帮他掩盖事实的时候
and he asked me to help him cover it up...
我去找你不是为了那个
That's not why I came to you.
芬奇女士 我不能赦你无罪
Ms. Finch, I can't offer you absolution,
但是我能给你机会弥补
but I can offer you a chance to atone.
如果那两个死者对你很重要
If those two deaths weighed heavily on you,
想象一下有机会去拯救成千上万的生命
then imagine having the chance to save billions of lives.
你们两个之间让有牵绊
There's still a connection between the two of you.
这点显而易见
That's fairly obvious.
你能打住吗
Will you just stop?
你找她来
You're not going get to me...
是对我起不了作用的
by going to her.
剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表