剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表
我就快成功了 好吗
I'm getting really close, all right?
我很清楚
I know I am.
乌密金公♥司♥呢
And Umigen?
埃文 我们需要这个合同
Evan, we need this contract.
你能处理好的 安吉
You can handle it, Ange.
我是说如果没有你 我的公♥司♥
I mean, without you, my company--
当初就没办法上轨道
Would never have gotten off the ground in the first place.
说得对
That too.
这位是托比·南斯 迈可·瑞德尔
Toby Nance, Mac Rendell.
迈可 这是托比 托比 这是迈可
Mac, Toby. Toby, Mac.
我在前台见过你
Yeah, I've seen you at reception.
皮衣不错
Nice leathers.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
欢迎来到特别项目组
Welcome to Special Projects.
迈可会做我们新的现场调查员
Mac's going to be our new field operative.
什么 那德瑞克怎么办
What? What about Drake?
我们需要有人全职
We need someone full time.
公园里的异常点 昨晚又出现了
That anomaly in the park, it opened again last night.
一周三次了
That's three times in a week.
没错 但是有个奇怪的地方
Mm-hmm, but here's the weird part--
它每次出现的位置略有不同
It keeps on appearing in slightly different locations.
我们才总是错过
We keep on missing it.
所以说
So does that mean
我终于可以去搭建我的"局域网"了吗
that I finally get to set up my local network?
因为我觉得
Because, I think...
一个圆形矩阵有30个磁力计就可以了
30 magnetometers in a spoked array should do it.
听上去不错
Yeah, that sounds good.
我会跟安吉明确一下预算
Yeah, I'll clear the budget with Ange.
你带上迈可
Okay, you take Mac,
负责公园的西侧
and you guys cover the west side of the park,
我负责东侧
I'll cover the east.
还有别的问题吗
Anybody have any questions?
有
Uh... Yeah, um...
什么是异常点
What's an anomaly?
它是一种以高速率为变量的
It's a radiant magnetic event
电磁辐射活动
with a rapid rate of entropy,
比飙车的人还难以捕捉
and it is harder to catch than a road runner.
好吧
All right.
别担心
Don't worry.
等找到异常点时我会给你解释的
I'll explain it to you when we find one.
你来吗
You coming?
怎么能错过
Wouldn't miss it.
怎么样
How is it?
很明显吗
Too visible?
有点反光
Kinda glinty.
那给我抓些泥
Well, then grab me some dirt.
还有别盯着我屁♥股♥了
And stop staring at my ass.
好
Right.
克劳斯光电公♥司♥
30个这玩意组成了一个"局域网"
So, 30 of these make a "Local Network,"
到底是用来干什么的
for what exactly?
建立磁力计阵列
A magnetometer array.
可以准确地将这个公园里任何磁场异常
It'll pinpoint any anomaly that occurs in the park
定位在一米的范围内
to within a metre.
我不明白
I don't get it.
既然你对这工作一窍不通
Why did you apply for this job
为什么还要申请调过来
if you don't really know what it is?
我没有
I didn't.
克劳斯叫我来的
Cross gave it to me.
突然叫你来的
Out of the blue?
差不多吧
Pretty much.
就跟他当初会聘请我差不多
Same way he hired me in the first place.
怎么了
Why?
我猜你大概是真人不露相吧
Well, I guess there's more to you than meets the eye.
这我能保证
I can promise you that.
你好
Oh, hello.
你是哪位
Who are you?
什么
Sorry?
你是哪位
Who are you?
我是来 是来...
Oh, I'm here about the, uh, you know...
维护网络的
internet.
网络怎么了
What about it?
我们接到报修说网速慢
We had a report that it was slow.
慢死了
Painfully.
对 是吧
Yeah, see?
其实最近附近确有一些类似的情况
Yeah, we've actually had a few cases in the neighbourhood.
可能是电流异常造成的
Some strange electrical activity maybe.
我去找保安
You know, I'll get a guy from security
带你进设备室
to give you access to the trunk room.
很好
Great.
实际上 先等等
Actually, not... great.
我把钳子落在车上了
I've left my crimper in the truck.
我需要那工具来修...
It's a thing I need to use to fix the...
没事 我去车里取
It doesn't matter, but I'll grab that
然后回大堂找你们的人吧
and meet your guy in the lobby?
我会通知他
I'll let him know.
谢谢
Thanks.
很高兴能帮你们
Happy to be of service--
修那个...慢吞吞的...
with the... fixing the internet...
互联
from being...
网
Slow.
别开枪 护林员
Don't shoot, ranger.
我可不是熊
I'm not a bear.
不好意思
Sorry about that.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
捡高尔夫球而已
I'm just collecting golf balls.
猛兽控制队
Predator control team.
你一定认识托尼·德瑞克了
You must know Tony Drake.
我们是老朋友
We're old friends.
森林真小啊
Small forest.
我叫狄伦·威尔
Dylan Weir.
那是一定了
Of course.
你是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
他提起过你
He's talked about you.
都是赞美之词
Fondly.
我叫埃文·克劳斯
Evan Cross.
他从未提过你
He's never talked about you.
那说明他知道孰轻孰重
Well, then he has his priorities right, then.
那么...
So...
斯坦利公园里经常
You get a lot of predator action
有猛兽出没吗
out here in Stanley Park, do you?
通常不会
Not usually.
那是出事了吗
So something happened?
猛兽袭击之类的
Some kind of attack?
我不能透露
I'm not at liberty to say.
看来的确有
Well, that's a yes.
这一带你见过什么异常吗
You seen anything unusual in the area?
没 什么也没有
No, not a thing.
有朋友和你一起来吗
Did you bring friends?
没有八英尺高的
Not eight-foot tall ones.
我们得离开这里
We should go.
慢慢来
Slowly.
我得上报这件事 带你到安全的地方
I need to call this in, get you to safety.
我会叫全队人过来
I'll get a full team over here.
要不只叫德瑞克吧 行吗
Or maybe just Drake, all right?
这里有信♥号♥♥干扰
There's some kind of interference.
是磁场脉冲
It's a magnetic spike.
克劳斯先生 站住
Mr. Cross, stop!
那是什么鬼东西
What the hell is that?
有热量散发出来吗
Is there any heat coming off it?
辐射非常小
剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表