剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表
咳嗽如果这里是处巢穴
But, if it's a nest,
那不就意味着会有一只
does that mean there's a... a-a...
蜂王蚁后之类的
a queen or something?
帕拉维 我以对付危险猛兽为生
Pallavi, I deal with dangerous predators for a living.
我们目前是安全的
We're safe for now.
至于如何逃生
And as for us getting out of here,
我听说埃文·克劳斯在这方面很有天赋
I hear Evan Cross is a genius.
道听途说
Hearsay.
我们会有办法离开这里的
We're going to make it out of here.
会的
We are.
好
Okay.
这里有些吉姆的东西
Some of this is Jim's stuff.
他在北方待了半年后这才回来
He was coming back from six months up north.
战后他去泰国逗留了一段日子
He was in Thailand for a while after the war.
在那里皈依佛门
He became a buddhist.
每次往返运输
He carted this back and forth
他都带着这个
with him every time.
他相信轮回转世
So he believed in rebirth?
他没有家人
He had no family.
谁会记得他呢
Who's gonna remember him?
你会
You will.
我猜他们忘了
I guess they forgot
立起"昆虫不得入内"的标志牌了
to put up their "No bugs allowed" sign.
你觉得它会自己开门
Think it can open doors?
不知道
I don't know.
也许我们应该把车门锁上 以防万一
Maybe we should've locked the car, just in case.
怎么了
What?
你这反应我还真没想到
Well, I can't believe how you're reacting to this.
怎么 我该像小女孩一样尖叫吗
What, am I supposed to be all girly and scared?
大部分人都会慌乱不安
Well, most people are a little upset.
迈可 我们猎捕的是一只两米大的虫子
Mac! We're hunting an eight-foot bug!
谁能有这种机会
Who ever gets to do that?
我就是这个意思
That's what I'm saying!
你和我的反应一模一样
You're reacting the way I did.
那样不好吗
And that's bad?
好 性感非常
No. It's unbelievably sexy.
就像在和我自己在约会
It's like dating myself.
谁说我们在约会了
Who says we're dating?
-我们上过床 -所以呢
- Well, we're having sex. - So?
而且经常一起吃饭
And we eat together on a regular basis.
工作午餐可不算数
Lunch at work is not a commitment.
那我们算什么
So what are we doing?
迈可 大虫子
Mac. Big bug...
人命关天
Lives at stake?
-集中精神 -也对
- Focus. - Right.
你是在转移话题吗
Are you avoiding the question?
你觉得它还开着吗
Do you think it's still open?
那个异常点
The anomaly?
这一点我觉得你应该懂得
I think that comes under the heading
"顺其自然"这个道理
"Accept the things you cannot change."
你不担心吗
You're not worried about it?
我担心的还有很多
It's on the list, somewhere.
你还担心什么
What else is on your list?
除了眼前的问题
Besides the obvious.
要是异常点关闭了
Well... if it is closed...
我们要是被困在这里了怎么办
what happens if we get stuck here?
能帮我把第一块电池的电线牵过来吗
Can you grab the wire from the first battery, please?
好
Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
你是说我们只能在这里了却残生
You mean, if we had to spend the rest of our lives here?
如果我们能活过今天的话
Assuming that's longer than today.
首先
Well, first of all,
我想要你利用飞机的零部件
I would need you to use the parts of this plane
做出一台万能电视机
to build some kind of Einsteinian TV
能接收油人队的冰球赛
that could pick up Oilers games.
爱民顿油人队 加拿大国家冰球联盟队伍
我思考时间的连续性
I was thinking more along the lines
更多一些
of the time-stream aspect.
你是说假如被考古学家发现一架
Oh, you mean how it would affect history
五千万年历史的道格拉斯双引擎运输机
if archaeologists were to find
会引起怎样的轩然大♥波♥吗
a 50-million- year-old DC-3?
或者是这个时空生儿育女的话
Or how it would affect things
又有什么影响
if children were born here.
埃文·克劳斯 你是在向我求欢
Evan Cross, are you propositioning me?
我是个科学家
I'm a scientist.
我只是想象而已
I'm just... running scenarios.
行了吧 大科学家
Aw, forget it, hoss.
这个时空又没有史前伏特加
There isn't enough prehistoric vodka in the world
让我喝得假想成真
to make that happen.
我也不知道
I don't know.
时空旅行本身就充满了悖论
Time travel's full of paradoxes.
我们都知道
For all we know,
人类可能就是这样出现的
this could be how the human race got started.
寂静
Silence...
那些虫子都走了吗
Are they gone?
不要
No!
别去
No! No!
把门关上
Shut that door!
有进来的吗
Did anything get in?
应该没有
I don't think so.
我们会死的
We're gonna die.
我们会死的 会死的
We're gonna die. We're gonna die.
我们会死的
We're gonna die.
我们必须绑住她吗
Do we have to restrain her?
她知道虫子还在外面了
She knows the bugs are out there now.
我们需要她来开这架飞机
We need her to fly this plane.
她必须坚强
She's got to hold it together.
我会让她明白的
I'll be sure to let her know.
你到底是在干什么呢
So what are you doing, exactly?
把电池连到总线上
Connecting the batteries to the main bus.
总线是什么
And a main bus is?
将电力发送到各个电力系统的输送点
A distribution point to the rest of the electrical system.
我一连上电池
Once I get the batteries connected,
飞机的部分仪表会恢复
it'll bring up some of the gauges,
然后我会直接使用
Then I'm gonna do a direct jump to the
发动机继电器...
starter motor relays...
如果不会打扰到某个人的话
If that doesn't disturb anyone.
让她好好平静一下 埃文
Give her a break, Evan!
她刚失去了一个要好的朋友
She just lost someone she was close to.
你也是在同样的情况下失去了德雷克
You lost Drake, in the same way.
我也看见过你在他的出事现场
But I watched you at his crime scene.
你就很坚强
You held it together
工作完成地非常专业
and you did your job like a pro.
我是压抑了自己的感情
The fact that I stuffed down my feelings
才能去检查他的尸体
so I could examine his body
其实我感觉很难受
is something I feel sick about.
你不该难受
Well, you shouldn't.
因为这件事让你成了我能依靠的人
Because it makes you somebody that I can depend on.
德雷克是你的朋友
Drake was your friend...
即使看到他被撕成了碎片
And even though you saw him ripped to pieces,
你还是四处追逐着这些怪物
you're still chasing these things around.
这些对你而言都意味着什么
What does that say about you?
可能意味着我都习惯了吧
Maybe it says I've gotten used to it.
什么意思
What does that mean?
没什么
Nothing.
天呐 天呐
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
天呐
Oh, my-- God!
它跑进我衬衣里了
Oh, my-- it's in my shirt!
弄出来 快点弄出来
Get it out! Get it out! Get it out!
怎么弄
I can't!
上帝啊
剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表