剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表
What's going on?
外壳太坚硬了
The shell's too hard.
埃文 在上面
Evan, it's up here!
它会爬墙
It can climb walls!
是个什么东西
What is it?
巨型爬虫一类的
Giant bug thing!
等等 我看见它了 就在外面
Wait, I can see it! It's out here!
是某种螯肢动物
Some kind of Chelicerata.
可能是布龙度蝎子
Brontoscorpio, maybe?
如果你指的是巨型蝎子 我赞同
If that means "Giant scorpion," I'll go with that.
伙计们 它爬到管子下面了
It went under the pipe, guys!
想办法把它弄下来
Try to knock it down.
狄伦
Dylan!
来了
Incoming!
试过了 没用
Tried that!
朝它的嘴开枪
Aim for its mouth!
我没子弹了
I'm out.
伙计们 用挡板把它顶回去
Okay, guys, let's make a shield and push it back!
成功了
It's through.
伙计们
Hey, guys?
你们觉得它的尾巴有毒吗
Do you think that thing's tail is poisonous?
有
Yeah.
基本上肯定有毒
Almost certainly.
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
我有点害怕
Um, I'm a little freaked out.
伤口不深
It's not that deep,
但我们还是得立刻送你去急诊室
but we have to get you to an E.R. right now.
温哥华总医院处理不了这个
Vancouver General won't know how to treat this.
没时间跟他们解释
I don't have time to explain it.
还有个办法
I've got another idea.
希望你打来是想说 你想通了
Please tell me you've come to your senses
决定接受我的邀请
and are taking my offer.
我不是要说这个
That's not what this is about.
你说过你手下都是精英 对吧
You said you were hiring the best, right?
有毒理学家吗
Do you have a toxicologist?
玛拉·弗里金
Mara Fridkin.
没人能比得过她 怎么了
No one better. Why?
托比受伤了
It's Toby.
我们在以前的不列颠矿厂
We're at Britannia Mines,
她刚被一只巨型蝎子蛰了
and she was just stung by a giant scorpion.
我会派个医疗队过去
I'll send in a medical team.
叫弗里金 坐急救直升机去不列颠矿厂
Fridkin. Medevac chopper. Britannia mines.
你也去
Go with them.
多谢
Thanks.
你看 合作是有好处的
See? There are benefits to cooperation.
我们遇到点麻烦
We have a situation.
克劳斯的首席技术员
Cross's lead tech has been attacked
被不明生物袭击了
and stung by a creature.
等等 又有异常点出现吗
Wait a minute, so, wait, there's another anomaly?
克劳斯知道
And Cross knows about it?
是的
Yes.
我已经让弗里金医生放下手中的工作
I've instructed Dr. Fridkin to suspend research
全力救治托比
and focus all efforts on helping Toby.
那个帮克劳斯建起探测器的托比·南斯吗
Toby Nance, that's the one who helped Cross build the detector?
我绝对不能让她有事
I would hate for something to happen to her.
当然
Oh, no, of course.
你尽管想办法让她脱离危险
You do whatever it takes to keep her alive.
我已经在做了
I already am.
你知道这意味着
You realize this means
克劳斯还持有可运作的探测网络吧
that Cross still has a functioning detection network.
先救托比 埃文的事再说
Toby first, then Evan.
等麻木消失
Tell me when the numbness stops
恢复知觉时 告诉我
and the feeling starts.
没有 没有
No. No.
没有 有了
No... yes!
那里有感觉
Yes, I can feel that.
好的 我们会确保你没事的
Okay, we're going to make sure you'll be okay.
伤口不是被直接刺中的
It wasn't a direct sting.
不然 她早就没命了
If it was, she'd be dead by now.
我可以用激素延缓毒液的发作
Now, I can slow the effects with epinephrine,
但要救她 得有针对性抗毒素才行
but to save her, I'll need a targeted anti-toxin.
那岂不是需要毒液的样本才行
Don't you need a venom sample for that?
-你能拿到吗 -可以
- Can you get me one? - Yes!
得快点
Do it quickly.
不 不 等等 你不能去
No, no, wait, you can't!
那个异常点随时可能会关闭
That anomaly could close at any second!
你会被困在那边的
You'll be trapped in there!
这事没得商量
This isn't up for discussion.
好吧 但至少给我数据卡
Well, at least give me the data card
我好弄清楚你有多少时间
so I can figure out how long you have.
拿好了
Keep this close.
没事的
It's okay.
出发
Let's go!
我们很快回来
We'll be right back.
没事
It's okay.
你怎么不坐直升机回去
Why didn't you go with the chopper?
我和你们一起去
I'm coming with you.
今天不是什么开放日
This isn't an open house.
我们要干活儿的
We have a job to do.
安吉说你被关进监狱了 是吗
Ange told me they locked you up. Is that true?
那只是临时性的
It was a temporary situation.
事情已解决了 我也很满意
It was resolved to my satisfaction.
看来的确是被关起来了
I think that's a yes.
长官
Sir.
军事禁区 闲人免进
Military personnel only.
你在和我开玩笑吗
You've gotta be kidding me.
如果你与我们合作的话
You know, this would be a whole lot easier
事情会简单许多
if you were working with us.
你不总跟我们作对的话会更简单
And if you weren't working against us.
让他们放我们进去
Tell them to let us in.
除非你同意我跟你们一起去
Not unless I come with you.
好吧
Fine.
好极了
Great!
好 把你的枪给我 还有这个
Cool. I'll take your MP-7, and... this.
小心你的手指
Watch your fingers.
-好的 长官 -谢谢 跟我来
- Yes, Sir. - Thank you. Follow me.
我们进去 找到那家伙
We get in, find the creature,
获取它的毒液 然后就出来
get the venom, and get out.
不可以多拿任何东西
And no taking anything
用来给你们做实验或是放在罐子里
to cut up and put in a pickle jar.
明白 我就是来帮忙的
Yeah, I'm only here to help.
但挺激动人心的 是不是
It's kind of exciting though, huh?
穿越到异常点另一端
Going through an anomaly.
别装得好像这是你的第一次似的
Don't pretend like it's your first time.
你干什么
What are you doing?
要是有东西攻击我怎么办
What if something attacks me?
那你就努力跑得比我们俩其中一个快
Well, you'll just have to be faster than one of us.
这下更难找到那只大家伙了
That creature just got a hell of a lot harder to find.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
肯定是某种临时接合点
Must be some kind of temporal junction.
细脉学说中预言了这种接合点的存在
String theory has always predicted they exist.
这样说来
It follows, then,
异常点就是所谓的"爱因斯坦-罗森桥"
that anomalies are Einstein-Rosen Bridges...
俗称为"虫洞"
More commonly called "Wormholes."
假设存在的一条连接不同时空的隧♥道♥
某些人物理学得不错
Someone knows his physics.
工作需要嘛
Part of the job.
保持警惕 这里不是只有我们
Stay alert, we're not alone.
不能让霍尔知道这件事
Hall can't find out about this.
那可不好办
That may not be so easy.
搜集队估计已经在来的路上了
The collection team will already be on the way.
剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表