剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表
《远古入侵:新世界》第一季 第四集
Primeval:New World S01E04
这批货只熏制了三天
This batch has only been curing three days.
你想跟老大解释一下吗
You want to explain that to the boss?
我会借给你电♥话♥的
'Cause I'll lend you the phone.
我是说这批货会有很刺鼻的烟味
I'm just saying, it'll be a pretty harsh smoke.
送货的要带走满满两袋
Courier's coming for his two bags full,
就是那批货
and that's what he's going away with.
知道了 两个满袋
Yes, Sir, yes, Sir. Two bags full.
全装好了
All set.
看到那辆摩托车了吗
Did you see that bike?
我打赌那家伙靠它睡了不少女人
I bet that dude gets laid a lot.
我也要去弄一辆一样的
I got to get me a bike like that.
你和他唯一不同的
Because that's the difference between you and him.
就是他有那辆车
It's the bike.
什么声音
What was that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我的奶酪泡芙哪去了
Where'd my cheese puffs go?
你的枪呢
Where's your piece?
我把它落在厕所里了
I left it in the can.
这个
Here.
我当过保镖
I used to be a bouncer.
掩护我
Cover me.
喂 小家伙
Hey, little guy...
你好啊
Hello.
还以为是哪个混♥蛋♥在这儿呢
And we thought there was something badass in here.
克劳斯光电公♥司♥
听着 我要说的是
Look, all I'm saying is,
下次你穿过异常点之前
that before you go through another anomaly,
至少要让我收集更多的数据再决定吧
at least give me the chance to collect some more data.
托比 上次我没想要那么做
I didn't exactly plan it last time, Toby.
只是事有凑巧
It just kind of happened that way.
是 可如果那种情况一直持续
Yeah, but if that's going to keep happening, then...
我就需要近距离观察那些异常点 懂吗
I need to get an up-close look at one of these babies, you know?
我要得到详细的参数
I need to get detailed readings,
才能搞清它们是怎么发生作用的
and start figuring out what really makes these things tick.
我认为你的专长更偏重理论研究
I thought your specialty was much more theoretical.
那实证证据呢
Well, there's something to be said about empirical evidence.
行 看情况
All right, we'll see.
好吧 没错 我认
Okay, fine, yes, yes,
我就是想亲眼看看
I just want to see an anomaly,
在活动的异常点
live and in person.
承认这点是第一步
Well, admitting it is the first step.
你挺适应的
Wow, you're sure settling in.
我还带了礼物
And I brought presents.
野生动物泰瑟枪
Wildlife tasers.
我觉得除了迈克的枪
I thought we should have something
我们还该有些其他的装备
in our arsenal besides Mac's cannons.
这些要怎么对付巨型的蜥蜴
What are these going to do against giant lizards?
发狂的犀牛它都能撂倒
It was designed to drop a charging rhino.
了解了
Point taken.
有什么发现
What do we have?
糟了
Crap.
是新西部库区
That's the new west warehouse district,
在老码头旁边
next to the old pier.
那里交通繁忙
There's lots of traffic there.
用雷达扫描器看看那一带有没有紧急呼叫
Okay, check the scanners for any emergency calls,
或是任何可疑踪迹
any sightings in the area.
我们路上再打给你
We'll call you from the road.
然后呢
And..?
迈可来的时候 和他一起来找我们
Meet us out there with Mac when he shows up.
把那些灭虫器带上
Bring those zappers.
没问题
You got it.
搞定
Yes!
你们去哪里
Uh-oh, where are you going?
今早我们还要对乌密金公♥司♥做个随访
We have a follow-up with Umigen this morning.
推迟吧
I need to push that back.
千万别告诉我又有恐龙了
Please tell me it's not another dinosaur.
我们现在还不知道是什么
We don't know what it is yet.
狄伦
Dylan, hey,
你填写雇员医疗保险的信息了吗
you've filled in the app for employee health coverage, yeah?
因为我觉得你可能会需要
'cause I'm kind of thinking you might need it.
我会填的 谢谢
I'll get on that, thanks.
很好
Great.
埃文
Evan,
能否和乌密金签约全看这个样品
the Umigen contract hangs on this prototype.
我不能再找借口了
I can't make excuses any longer,
如果你不想公♥司♥大面♥积♥裁员
and if you don't want to start laying off entire departments,
这件事就是当务之急
you're going to have to put this on the front burner.
拜托
Please.
也许你是该留下
Maybe you should stay.
我可以去查看的
I can check this out.
你看
There you go.
不 我们一起去
No. No, we're in this together.
我们要走了
We have to go.
你会死的
You're going to get yourself killed.
要么是她会死
Or you're going to get her killed.
我不想再经历一遍了
I don't want to go through that again.
让利兹接手吧
Let Leeds handle this.
听着 现在我唯一担心的事情
Look, right now, the only thing I'm worried about
就是有个时空漏斗
is a funnel through time and space
在新西部码头打开了
that's open at the new west pier.
你说它吃肉吗
Should that thing be eating meat?
吃 有些鸟类会吃昆虫
Yeah, some birds eat insects.
老鹰还吃鲑鱼
And eagles eat salmon.
探索频道你看太多了
You watch way too much Discovery Channel.
抱歉了 小长腿
Whoa-ho, sorry, leggy.
它让你很兴奋啊
That thing has got you whipped.
不过它肉挺多的
There's a lot of meat on him, though.
小长腿鸟
Little leggy.
你好吃吗
Are you tasty?
别想了
Quit messing around.
我们不吃它
We're not eating him.
你美味吗
Are you yummy?
真厉害啊
That was awesome.
是真糟糕
That was messed up.
你会处理掉它吧
Put him away, will you?
趁它还没把你的手指啄掉
Before it takes off your finger.
我是认真的 哥们
I'm serious, dude.
-现在 -知道了
- Now! - Yeah.
你来了
There you are.
我们发现了一个异常点
We got an anomaly hit.
布雷德街
Braid street.
埃文和狄伦二十分钟前过去了
Evan and Dylan left 20 minutes ago.
你也要来吗
And you're coming?
为什么不能去
Why not?
不为什么
No reason.
如果我要弄懂它们 我就要去实地考察
I need to see these things if I'm going to understand them.
我们到了以后我有活要干
You know I have a job to do when we get out there.
我不能随时保护你
I can't be watching your bum.
我可以照顾自己
I can take care of myself.
大量的高架电缆干扰了信♥号♥♥
Lot of overhead wiring to mess up the signal.
指示越来越不清晰了
I'm getting a weak reading.
可能是里面的某个仓库传来的
Could be coming from inside one of the warehouses.
我们可以沿河而下
We could probably get access down by the river.
从另一侧进去
Come around the other side.
是可以这么做
Yeah, we could do that.
或者
Or, uh...
别浪费时间了
You don't mess around.
如果我帮忙就不会
Not if I can help it.
快上来
Up you go.
瞧瞧
剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表