剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表
《远古入侵:新世界》第一季 第一集
Primeval:New World S01E01
无线电开了吗
Radio on?
开了
Check.
跑起来吧
Start your engine.
跟你比谁先着陆
Race you to the bottom!
真是太厉害了
That was awesome!
你下来了吗
Are you down?
杰克
Jack!
杰克
Jack!
杰克
Jack?
杰克
Jack!
杰克 别开玩笑了
Jack, quit joking around!
救命啊 救命啊
Help! Help!
就在我们前方
It's right in front of us!
不用等我
Don't wait for me!
我们又错过了
We keep missing it.
我拖了你的后腿
I'm slowing you down.
没有
No.
没拖我后腿 我们共同进退
No, we're in this together.
我说真的 克劳斯
Seriously, Cross.
我已经老得
I'm getting too old to be
没力气在林子里四处追逐了
chasing around in the woods.
我们只要找到一个记录下来就行了
All we have to find is one and document it.
一定没问题的
It's going to happen.
这么说来
In which case...
你得找个跟得上进度的人
you're going to need somebody who can keep up.
你向来如此
You've always kept up.
我要喝一杯
I need a drink.
纯麦威士忌
Single malt?
我去买♥♥
I'm buying.
那还用说
The hell you are.
我们认为是动物袭击
We're thinking animal attack.
什么动物大到能做出这种事
What kind of animal is big enough to do that?
你的人完事之后我会做些测量
I'll take some measurements after your team finishes up.
狄伦 你真是救命稻草
Dylan, you are a life-saver.
加了三份糖
Three sugars.
你也知道豆奶现在贵了60美分
Soy milk is 60 cents extra now, just so you know.
他交给你了
He's all yours.
男性 二十五六岁
Male, mid-20s,
尸体发现于赫尔姆斯广场
body found Helms Plaza.
疑似动物袭击
Suspected animal attack.
右脚从膝盖处断裂
Right leg severed at patella.
还有左侧股骨中段
Left mid femur.
胸腔被撕扯开
Chest cavity torn open.
肝脏不见了
Liver missing.
心脏以及大部分的肺也不见了
As well as the heart, and most of the lungs.
这是我见过最惨烈的袭击了
Worst mauling I've ever seen.
不可能是熊
It couldn't be a bear.
不可能在这么市中心的地方
Not this far downtown.
没错 熊的袭击一般都和地盘争夺有关
Yeah, and bear attacks are usually territorial.
是出于自卫 这个却是捕食
Defensive. This is predatory.
那会是什么动物 美洲狮
So, what are we thinking, cougar?
大型猫科动物猎杀更倾向于攻击颈部
Big cats tend to kill at the neck.
只有这点不太符合
That's the only thing that wasn't touched.
他不是被拖过来的 四周没有血迹
He wasn't dragged here. There's no blood trail.
可这家伙出事了
Well, something happened to this guy.
也许跳伞的时候方位有偏差
Maybe a jumper drifted off course?
怎么 你觉得他是在空中被袭击的
What, you think he was attacked in the air?
他背着降落伞
He's got a parachute.
那就是像马那么大的鹰了
Well, that would take an eagle the size of a pony.
让哈洛探长来负责吧
Let detective Harlow handle this.
探长
Detective.
这只能是谋杀 而非动物袭击
This has to be a murder, not an animal attack.
克劳斯光电公♥司♥
埃文·克劳斯
董事长
真不好意思
Sorry,
这次十分我只能给你打七分
but I can only give you 7 out of 10 on that one.
我做过一次反向兔子跳
I do one reverse bunny hop, one time,
你现在希望每天都看到吗
and now you expect it every morning.
那是因为我知道你的水平了
That's because now I know what you're capable of.
早上好 埃文
Morning, Evan.
早上好 温蒂 早上好 戴夫
Morning, Wendy, morning, Dave.
谢谢 祝你愉快
Thanks. Have a good day.
你也是
You too.
早上好 埃文
Morning, Evan.
迈可 你还喜欢这里的工作吗
Mac, you still enjoying your job here?
当然了 都不错
Yeah, sure. It's all good.
我是说 这工作太安逸了点
I mean, it's pretty quiet,
但是买♥♥得起啤酒和缆车票
but it covers beer and lift tickets,
所以我不是抱怨
so I'm not complaining.
说起来我可能还欠你一瓶啤酒
In fact, I probably owe you a beer.
或者二十瓶
Or 20.
不如你跟我来吧
How about you come with me?
来
Come on.
如果把工作难度加大几个档次
How would you feel
你觉得怎么样
if we dialed things up a few notches?
就我目前的工作而言
For what you've got me doing,
难上加难都不在话下
I could handle more than a few.
很好 因为我有个新任务给你
Good. Because I have a new assignment for you.
安吉·芬奇
那个等会儿再说
I'll get back to that,
不过你可以先接了这通电♥话♥
but first, you can start by taking this call.
这是埃文·克劳斯的手♥机♥
Evan Cross's phone.
你好 芬奇小姐
Oh, hello, Ms. Finch.
真不巧 他刚走开
Bad luck, I'm afraid you just missed him.
来的正好
Perfect timing,
他回来了
he's back.
-埃文 -安吉
- Evan. - Ange.
今早我给你打了五个电♥话♥
I called you five times this morning.
是六个
Six.
你不是该去做点安全防护吗
Shouldn't you be guarding something?
迈可升职了
Mac's been promoted.
调进了特别项目组
To the Special Projects Group.
做什么
Doing what?
特别项目
Special projects.
和乌密金公♥司♥的会议 你还有印象吗
The Umigen meeting. Any chance you remembered?
戴夫·西蒙斯
Dave Simmons,
乌密金科技创新部的常务理事
SVP of innovation, Umigen technologies.
妻子凯瑟琳 女儿阿瓦隆
Wife Katherine, daughter Avalon,
我真不晓得他们的名字是怎么取的
I really don't know where they get these names from,
他们一家在惠斯勒过冬
spend their winters in Whistler,
在马斯科卡避暑
summers in Muskoka,
他还要和我们签两千六百万美元的合同
and he has a $26 million contract with our name on it.
合同今天签 是吗
And that was today, wasn't it?
我知道你没准备好
I knew you weren't ready,
因此我把会议推迟到下周了
which is why I pushed the meeting till next week.
所以我才爱你啊 安吉
And that is why I love you, Ange.
你知道灵感是需要时间的
You know that inspiration takes time.
我需要你把头脑里的天才想法专注于
I need you to focus that genius mind of yours
你的生意
on your business.
我特喜欢由你出面摆平一切
I really like it when you handle all of that.
对了 昨晚我们在公园里
Oh, hey, in the park last night,
收到了一个脉冲信♥号♥♥
we got a blip,
很强烈
a big one.
埃文
Evan...
这个你念念不忘的项目
This pet project of yours
调拨其他研发项目的预算资金太久了
has cannibalized every other R&D budget for too long.
资金就该这么用
This is what the money's for.
没错 只是如果你一直这样下去
Yes, and if you keep going like this,
你会一无所有
you're not going to have any left,
因为你的公♥司♥会垮掉
because you won't have a company.
剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表