剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表
好 它在
Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's...
抱歉
Sorry.
它醒了
It's awake.
让你的人
Tell your men to...
汽油
后退 别挡路
Back off! Get out of the way!
不要动
Stand down!
不要射击
Stand down!
不要开枪 不要开枪
Hold your fire! Hold your fire!
喷火器 我需要两个喷火器
Flamethrowers! I need two flamethrowers!
住手 住手
Stop! Stop!
走 快走
Move! Move!
医生
Medic!
住手
Stand down!
不要开枪 不要开枪
Hold your fire! Hold your fire!
枪
Gun!
成功了
It worked.
好吧
Okay.
我们做到了
We did it.
是啊
Yeah.
时间刚好
And just in time.
你已经经历过一次了
You got through this once already.
一切还会同样再次发生
And everything's going to happen the same way again.
就现在
Right now.
我想这也总会这样
I guess this is what always happened,
只是我从来不知道
I just never knew about it.
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
不 这很重要
Yeah, but it does.
因为是我造成的 一如既往
'Cause I caused it, and I always did.
别那么想
Don't think like that.
怎么可能不这么想
How can I not?
我应该怎么想
What else am I supposed to think?
等下 如果一切应该和2006年
Wait, so if everything's supposed to happen
所发生的一样
the way it did in 2006,
那另一个迈可
and the other Mac,
你放进冷冻库的那个不在那里
the one you put in the freezer's not there, then...
谁会救你
Who's going to save your life?
没人
No one.
然后会怎样
And then what?
埃文 不要
Evan, no.
不 这是唯一的办法
No, this is the only way.
你就要这么消失吗
So you're just going to vanish?
我不知道会发生什么
Look, I don't know what's going to happen.
填补上这事
Stuff this.
迈可 不要
Mac! No!
放开他
Let him go!
-我们得阻止他 -不行
- No, we have to stop him! - We can't!
-他不必这么做 -他必须这么做
- He doesn't have to do this! - Yes, he does!
他已经这么做了
He already did.
你不能改变已经发生的事情
You can't change what happened.
已经
It's...
已经太晚了
It's too late.
我知道
I know.
他只是个陌生人
He was a stranger.
我改变了这一点
I changed that.
我和他成为了朋友
I made him a friend.
现在 他在我怀里死去
And right now, he's in there dying in my arms.
然后
And then...
该死
Oh, shit!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
没事 没事
Yeah... yeah.
我们改变了什么
We changed something.
剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表