剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表
看哪
Look at--
霍华德 别太靠近
Howard, don't get too close.
看看碎片层
Look at the shard layer.
那是时空的边缘
It's the edge of space and time
被炸得四分五裂
just blown apart.
我想是因为
I think it's from the impact
四维表面的相互碰撞
of colliding four-dimensional surfaces.
它可能只是
I think it might just be
被人类肉眼看到的样子 但...
the way the human eye perceives it, but...
真美
it is beautiful.
是啊
Yeah...
这就是过去和现在的
It's the bright line
一线之差
between then and now.
可以让我来吗
May I?
好的
It's okay.
你的计时器 先生
Your timer, sir.
你怎么这么快就做好了
How did you make that so quickly?
我只是在我花了一年多时间
I just tweaked a resonator
研究的共振仪上稍做改动
I've been working on for over a year.
简直像是宿命一般
It's almost like it was destiny.
成功了
And it works.
我们只剩不到两分钟了
And we have less than two minutes.
两分钟 你确定吗
Two minutes? You're sure?
一分五十秒
A minute and 50 seconds.
假如这东西精确的话
Assuming this thing is accurate.
计算误差大约在十万分之六上下
The calculated margin for error is .006%, give or take.
你在哪里
Where are you?
保龄球场往东两百米
Uh, 200 metres east of the Bowling Green.
我九十秒后到达
Be there in 90 seconds.
你干什么 你要去哪里
What are you doing? Where are you going?
去异常点 没时间解释了
Anomaly. No time to explain.
我能帮你什么吗
How can I assist?
快闪开 小龙要回家了
Get out of the way. This baby's going home!
这是在模仿斗牛士的斗篷吗
Is this analogous to a bullfighter's cape?
其实公牛是色盲
Because bulls are colour-blind.
他们更容易被...
They're more attracted to--
闭嘴
Shut...up.
埃文
Evan!
只剩十五秒了
It's 15 seconds.
她赶不过来的
She's not gonna make it.
她会赶上的
She will.
小心
Look out!
小心
Look out!
-还有几秒钟时间 -你还好吗
- And with seconds to spare. - You okay?
霍华德
Howard--
再见了
Goodbye.
那人是谁
Who was that?
他来多久了
How long has he been here?
友善点
Be nice.
他为给大家伙找吃的出了不少力
He was very helpful getting fodder for the big guy.
刚刚那个男人 他去哪儿了
There was a man here. Where did he go?
他是霍华德·凯纳恩 你知道他去了哪
It was Howard Kanan. And you know where he went.
这情况有意思
Interesting development.
他为什么那么做
Why would he do that?
不知道
I don't know.
出于好奇 自负 或愚蠢至极
Curiosity? Arrogance? Complete stupidity?
还是三者皆有
Or all of the above.
他在那边会没命的
He's going to die in there.
也许更糟
Or worse.
多谢了 迈可
Thanks, Mac.
你帮了我大忙
You really saved my ass.
帮了大家的大忙
All of our asses, really.
我是看在你的面子上[双关:翘臀]才帮忙的
Well, it was your ass that I did it for.
不想换个说法吗
You might want to rephrase that.
不了
Um... no.
这事别告诉埃文
Don't tell Evan about this.
为什么
Why?
我要先弄清楚一些事
I need to get some answers first.
少不了要你帮忙
With your help.
好吧 就按我们说好的
Okay, a deal's a deal.
不过我要说
But I will say that it's...
这里少了你感觉怪怪的
it's not the same here without you.
而且
And...
老天 没想到我要说这种话
Oh, my god, I can't believe I'm saying this.
我想你
I miss you.
那就帮个忙 常来看看我
Then do me a favor and visit me from time to time.
"我"在冷冻室里肯定很孤单
I must get lonely down there in the freezer.
想着你会常去看看 我就放心了
I'd like to think you were checking up on me.
就这么定了
Deal.
托比 这是什么玩意
Toby, what the hell's this?
这是...
Oh, it's, uh...
只是...
It's just that...
不要紧
Never mind.
网上的消息你封锁了吗
You get the internet shut down?
其实我想到了更好的办法
Actually, I did better than that.
让人为之一笑的是
...and on the lighter side,
一场精心策划的恐龙骗局今天风靡网络
an elaborate dinosaur hoax swept the internet today
当前播放: 骇人真恐龙实为恶作剧
此事始于本地滑板公园的一个恶作剧
following a prank at a local skate park.
在那儿 恐龙在那儿
There it is! There's the dinosaur!
请谨记 如果有人给了你一段
So remember, if somebody shows you footage
"骇人真恐龙"的视频
of a freaking real dinosaur,
要三思而后信
think twice before you believe it.
交给你了 山姆
Over to you, Sam.
干得好
Nice.
是啊 我觉得这不会是最后一次
Yeah, well, I figured it's not the last time
有人抓拍到恐龙 对吧
someone's gonna get a video of a dinosaur, right?
所以不如就让人们认为那全都是恶作剧
So might as well make them all seem fake.
你叫了迈可来帮忙
You called Mac in.
算是吧
Um... Sort of.
不过你说得对
But, uh, you were right.
他还需要点时间
He's gonna need some time.
干得好
Good work.
再给我放一遍那个报道
Hey, show me that thing one more time.
好
Yes.
巨大的角 而且
...massive horns, and...
在那儿 恐龙在那
There it is! There's the dinosaur!
有我的电♥话♥吗
Any calls?
只有霍尔上校打来
Just Colonel Hall.
他想知道最新进展
He'd like an update.
真不错
Oh, terrific.
你有烦心事
Something's bugging you.
我会变成那样吗
Is that where I'm headed?
我会是下一个
Am I the next crazy eyes
住在庄园里的科学怪人吗
living alone in a mansion somewhere?
你是因为迈可才走上这条路的吗
You going down this road because of Mac?
你知道他会回来的 对吗
You know he'll be back, right?
其实我是在想磁力计
I was thinking about this, actually.
我在这项技术上倾注了三年心血
Three years I've been working on this tech,
以为它能解决一切问题
thinking it would solve everything.
弥补一切遗憾
Make up for everything.
修正一切错误
Fix everything.
但如果它办不到呢
But what if it doesn't, hmm?
我第一次见到你时
The first time I saw you,
你手里就拿着个磁力计
you had one of those things in your hands.
你目不转睛地看着它
You couldn't keep your eyes off it.
我以为你是在用九十年代的大哥大呢
I thought you'd kept your phone from the 90's or something.
是啊 我总是给人留下良好的第一印象
Yeah, well, I always make a good first impression.
但这东西
But that thing,
今天送了我一份大礼
it gave me a gift today.
我一直...
剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表