剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表
I'll be right back.
见鬼
Damn it!
我只是来看看你怎么样了
I just came to see how you were doing.
我很好
I'm fine.
还有道歉
And to apologize.
道什么歉
For what?
我对你的成见
My preconceptions.
在你的简历第一次出现在我办公桌的时候
When your resume first came across my desk,
我直接把它扔进了垃圾堆
it went straight into the trash.
我觉得你不是一个能认真对待工作的人
I didn't think you were someone to take seriously.
我知道
I get that a lot.
但我错了
But I was wrong.
托比 我看到你为你的工作付出了很多
Toby, I've seen how committed you are to your work.
很努力
How driven.
这是我们的共同点
We have that in common.
你不是真的在为他们工作 对吧
You're not really working for them, are you?
我们在一起工作
We're working together,
就像一直以来一样
just like we always have.
但他们想要接管
But they're trying to take over.
是的 他们想 而且他们有理由
Yes, they are, and they should.
因为如果磁石项目被接管了
Because if Project Magnet was in charge,
你就不会在这儿了
you wouldn't be here.
要是他们拿异常点做实验
If they experiment on the anomalies,
你知道那有多危险吗
do you know how dangerous that could be?
但是也不能像这样继续
It can't go on like it is.
埃文不该把你连累成这样
Evan should have never put you in this situation.
他没有 是异常点
He didn't. The anomalies did.
那就让我们就做点什么
Then let's do something about that.
托比
Toby...
你还认为有办法能封住它们吗
Do you still think that there's a way to block them?
理论上说 是的
Theoretically, yes.
当你离开这儿的时候
Then when you get out of here,
我希望你致力于
I want you to work on
让那个理论成为现实 好吗
making that theory real, okay?
不管你需要什么帮助 我都会向你提供
Whatever support you need, I will get for you.
我会和埃文聊聊这个的
I'll talk to Evan about it.
你做正确的事不需要埃文的批准
You don't need Evan's approval to do the right thing.
如果那么做是正确的 那他也会做
If it was the right thing, then he would be doing it.
他在监狱里可做不到
He can't if he's in prison.
他们不会真的把他送进监狱的 是吧
They wouldn't really put him in prison, would they?
托比 你和我都知道
Toby, you and I both know
埃文不会去建造他承诺的
that Evan is not going to build that detection network
监控网
that he promised.
你觉得会发生什么呢
What did you think was going to happen?
你不能让他们把他关起来 安吉
You can't let them lock him away, Ange.
我帮不了他
I can't help him.
除非他建设监控网
Not without that network.
要是我能告诉你它在哪儿呢
What if I told you where it was?
我以为你已经毁了它呢
I thought you destroyed it.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我们一会儿再谈
We'll talk later.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我什么都感觉不到了 迈可
I can't feel anything, Mac.
快来人帮忙
Can we get some help!
我需要呼吸机 固定住
I need a ventilator, stat!
小心 有沙坑陷阱
Careful! Sand traps!
来 把你的步♥枪♥扔给我
Here, throw me your rifle!
张开你的嘴 见鬼
Open your mouth, damn it.
去 跟着它
Go! Get the tail!
来吧
Come on.
见鬼
Damn it!
我们会抓住它的
We'll catch it.
谢谢
Thanks.
我都不确定你是不是会来
I wasn't sure you'd be coming.
有乐趣大家要分享
Well, I can't let you have all the fun.
她怎么样了
Hey, how's she doing?
不乐观
Not well.
我一直想问你的
I've been meaning to ask you.
我们的新主管 芬奇女士
Our new director, Ms. Finch,
我是该向你还是向她报告
will I be reporting to you or to her?
都报告 为什么这么问
To both of us. Why?
因为要是她的朋友死在我们的护理之下
Because she's not going to be very happy with me
她不会和我们相处愉快的
if her friend dies in our care.
那就别让她死
Well, don't let her die.
我们已经尽力了
We're out of our depth here.
双关:我们已经水深没顶了
那我们只能学游泳了
Well, then, we'll all have to learn to swim.
我们在这儿做的事没有受过训练
Look, there's no training for what we're trying to do here,
所以我们最该做好的事
so the best we are going to be able to do
就是相信我们自己的勇气然后全力以赴
is to trust our gut and do our best.
你看起来很确定 长官
You seem very sure, sir.
我们都是一条船上的人
Well, we're all part of the same team here.
我们都有一个目标 拯救世界
We all have one goal, to save the world,
从拯救你的病人开始
starting with your patient.
天哪 地震了
Awesome, tremors!
这样就更简单了
That makes it easier.
你在干嘛
What the hell are you doing?
她已经有太多毒素要抗争
She's got enough poison to fight
你别来掺和了
without you adding to it.
而你认为事情就该这样
Oh, and you think this is going the way it should?
托比快死了
Toby is dying.
他们会成功的
They're going to make it.
如果他们不能呢
And what if they don't?
让磁石计划来掌控会让情况更糟吗
Could Project Magnet running things really be that much worse?
事关托比
It's Toby.
他们会成功的
They'll make it.
我希望你是对的
I hope you're right.
但是即使你说得对
But even if you are,
我也绝对不会按照埃文的方式去做
I'm not doing things Evan's way anymore.
如果那是它的洞穴
Hey, if that's its burrow,
我们就已经把它逼得走投无路了
we've got it cornered.
是啊 但是它在里面有主场优势啊
Yeah, well, it's got a serious home court advantage in there.
似乎非常结实
Seems pretty solid.
但是还在地震呢
Yeah, except for the tremor part.
这个山腹是由连锁隧♥道♥构成了蜂巢状
This hillside is honeycombed with interlocking tunnels.
对 恰好在主断层线的上方
Yeah, and it's on top of a major fault line.
瞧
See?
我还是给你留了乐子的
I saved some fun for you.
你为什么决定不那么做了
What made you decide not to do it?
因为你是对的
The fact that you're right.
现在我们只需要担心托比
Right now we need to worry about Toby.
上面有东西
There's something up there.
直接命中
Direct hit.
至少他死的很快
At least he went quickly.
他的内脏都被吸出来了
His insides are sucked out.
我们得拿到毒液
We need to get that venom.
你现在接受的是高质量的血呢
That's some high quality tiger blood you're getting there.
别担心 这只是暂时的
Don't worry, it's just temporary.
他们很快就回来了
They'll be back soon.
他们为什么还没回来
Why aren't they back yet?
我不知道
I don't know.
我要派一支救援队去
I'm going to send in a rescue team.
你不能这么做
You can't do that.
为什么
Why?
相信我 你不能
Trust me, you just, you can't.
这就是你的解释吗
That's all you're going to say?
我向埃文♥做♥了保证
I promised Evan.
埃文·克洛斯做主的日子结束了
The days of Evan Cross setting the agenda are over.
我以为你清楚
I thought that was understood.
当然 只是...
Of course, it's just...
我喜欢遵守诺言
I like to keep my word,
剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表