剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表
我可能会后悔进去的
I'm probably going to regret this.
接电♥话♥ 快点
Answer the phone, damn it.
我是埃文 有事请留言
This is Evan. Leave a message.
你好
Yup.
托比 我是狄伦·威尔
Toby, it's Dylan Weir.
你知道现在埃文在哪里吗
Do you know where Evan is?
跟着一条巨蛇进下水道呢
Heading into a sewer after a giant snake.
除了他谁还会这样
Who does that?
能追踪他的位置吗
Can you track him?
他在地下 手♥机♥没有信♥号♥♥
He's underground. There's no cell signal.
那你有下水道的地图吗
Do you have a map of where that sewer goes?
问得正是时候
Funny you should ask.
现在就给你发...
I am sending it to your number right...
过去了
now.
你真神了
Damn, you're good.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
来采证
Getting proof.
你在这里干什么 想猎杀它吗
What are you doing here, hunting it?
是它在猎杀我们
It's hunting us.
根据传说 希尤斯只猎杀恶人
You know, legend says Sisiutl only hunts the wicked.
你不会真信了吧
You don't believe that.
传说向来准确无误
Legend's been pretty accurate.
这点怎么会不对
Why not that part?
它是条吃人的巨蛇
It's a giant, man-eating snake.
它可不管你是善是恶
It doesn't have a naughty or nice list.
听起来我们快到油轮装载区了
It sounds like we're getting close to the tanker loading facility.
你先上
After you.
快啊
Go!
我想它已经走了
I think it's gone.
我们赶快出去
Let's get out of here.
从外面锁上了
It's locked from the outside.
有人吗
Hello!
外面有人吗
Anybody there?
有人吗
Hello!
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
这种境遇你一辈子能有几次
How often do you get a chance like this?
说出来你都不信
You'd be surprised.
它太大够不到我们的 别担心
It's too big to reach us. Don't worry.
算是个好消息
Well, that's good news,
除非我们撑不住了
until we can't hold on anymore.
要帮忙吗
Need a hand?
看见你真好
Good to see you.
天呐
Oh, my god!
你们是不是险些被那东西吃掉
How close did that thing come?
只差那么一点
Too close.
你担心了吗
You were worried?
我以为它只吃恶人
I thought it only ate the wicked.
谁说它是冲着我的呢
Who says he was coming after me?
再说了
Besides,
看它的头部
the shape of that head,
我觉得是"泰坦蟒"
I'm thinking "Titanaboa!"
泰坦蟒已经灭绝了
Titanaboa's extinct.
也许这一只活了下来
Well maybe this one survived.
所以大家才认为尼斯湖水怪也是泰坦蟒
That's what people think Nessie is.
那为什么它想吃我们
Yeah, but why was it trying to eat us
却对那个划皮划艇的人无动于衷
and not the guy in the kayak?
是次声波
Infrasound.
超低频震动吗
Super low frequency vibrations?
许多水生蛇类靠声音捕食
A lot of aquatic snakes hunt by sound.
你刚才在敲井盖
And you were pounding on the grate.
佐蒂亚克橡皮艇有外置发动机
The Zodiacs had outboard motors,
但皮划艇...
but the kayak...
无声无息
No sound.
托比
Hey, Toby?
下水道地图有多详细
How detailed is the map of the sewer?
你想问什么
What's the real question?
你知道那条蛇去哪儿了吗
Can you see where that snake is going?
现在找
I'm working on it.
只有另一条开口
There's only one other large opening
那东西可能朝那儿去了
where the creature could be heading.
看起来像是一条排水管道
It looks like a run-off channel.
排水管道是通向油轮装载区的
That leads to the tanker loading facility.
那有不少石油工人
A lot of oil workers in there.
我家人可是首当其冲
And my family's out front.
托比 你得马上疏散那片区域
Toby, you have to evacuate that place now!
好的 这就办
Okay, I'm on it.
报告 编号♥330-60e
保密等级 绝密
标题 克劳斯 时光漩涡
芬奇女士
Ms. Finch.
你怎么通过安保的
How did you get through security?
整个大楼就你一个人
You're the only one in the building,
防盗门上的锁也坏了
and the lock on your security door is broken.
我一直想修好它的
Oh, uh, I have been meaning to get that fixed.
坐吗
Seat?
你知道"战略"这个词的意思吗 上尉
Does the word "strategy" mean anything to you, Lieutenant?
我读过《战争艺术》
I've read " The art of war "
伙计
Men.
你认为只有战争才谈得上战略
You think strategy is only for war,
其他时间就像无头苍蝇似的乱撞吗
but you bash around like blind rhinos the rest of the time.
你是因为早上我说的话而来
This is about what I said this morning, isn't it?
关于埃文·克劳斯你首先要知道的是
The first thing you need to know about Evan Cross
他非常非常地聪明
is that he is very, very, very smart.
他总能未雨绸缪先发制人
He is always 10 moves ahead.
所以如果你想成功应对他
So if you want to deal with him successfully,
你得更胜他一筹
you're going to need to be 11 moves ahead.
我不该提他妻子被头恐龙吃了
I shouldn't have brought up that his wife was eaten by a dinosaur.
你以为呢
You think?
现在回想起来 是不该
Well, now. In hindsight, yeah--
你怎么可能知道
I mean, how could you have possibly even known
他是那么告诉警方的呢
he told the police that?
那起凶案调查都被封存了
That homicide investigation was sealed.
我动用了些关系
I pulled strings.
你还有关系
You have strings?
抱歉 但不是大多数人都以为
I'm sorry, but don't most people know
磁石项目在1954年就停止了吗
that Project Magnet was shut down in 1954?
表象不一定是真的
Appearances can be deceiving.
我也这么希望
I certainly hope so.
目前我工作的地方规模的确不大
I am operating in a down-scaled capacity at the moment,
我承认
I admit.
但我确有权力 而且也愿意尽我所能
But I-I do have access, and I will do anything in my power
支持克劳斯先生调查有关恐龙的事
to be supportive of Mr. Cross' dinosaur-related activities--
我不想让你支持
I don't want you to be supportive.
我想由你接手
I want you to take them over.
我希望恐龙这事他彻底撒手不管
I want him completely out of the dinosaur business.
听清楚了吗
Is that clear?
再清楚不过
Very.
很好
Good.
在我安排你下次与埃文见面之前
And before I prepare you for your next meeting with Evan,
你得明白一个事实
I'll need you to grasp one fact--
埃文所有的成就
every success that Evan has ever had
都建立在我默默帮他结成的
has been built on strategic alliances forged,
战略联盟基础之上
quietly, by me.
明白了吗
Understood?
明白
Understood.
所有员工请到指定的避难区
All personnel to designated refuge area.
重复 所有员工请到指定的避难区
Repeat, all personnel to designated refuge area.
你听见那个不停嗡嗡响的声音了吗
You hear that steady humming noise?
是 我在下水道也听见了
Yeah, I heard that in the sewers, too.
对蛇来说那声音就是诱饵
That's the snake bait.
除非我们把它关掉
Unless we turn that off,
这里所有人都可能被吃掉
剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表