剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表
我绝对不会帮你的
I'm never going to help you.
为什么不呢
And why not?
如果你不赞同他的意图
If you don't like what he wants to do,
那就改变他要做的事
then change what he's going to do.
技术掌握在你手上
You have the technology.
因此你是最具能力的人
That gives you all the power.
只需要你一句话
All you have to do is say the word,
他就会任命你为磁石项目的负责人
and he will put you in charge of Project Magnet.
那是我最不愿做的事
That's the last thing I want.
不管你愿不愿意他们都会继续干
They are going to do this with or without you.
如果你让他们以他们的方式去做
If you let them do it their way,
袖手旁观
without participating,
那对于接下来会发生的事
you'll have nobody to blame but yourself
你除了自己谁也怪不着
for what happens next.
站在我面前这个人还是你吗
Who is this talking to me?
我接受了盛恩集团的工作
I've accepted a job with the Seong Group.
接下来一段时间我会经常出差
I'll be traveling for a while.
再见 埃文
Goodbye, Evan.
我们时间不多
We won't have much time.
我们得弄清楚他们在做什么
We have to figure out what they're up to.
动物 植物 矿物质
Animal, vegetable, mineral.
更多的样本
More specimens.
他们收集这么多东西到底想干什么
What are they planning to do with all this stuff?
色藻实验系统
色藻界
Chromista?
那是生物界的
It's the biological kingdom of...
藻类
algae.
细菌实验
细菌
Bacteria.
这难道不是那种让人
Isn't that the kind of thing
发现后碰都不想碰的东西吗
you really want to leave where you found it?
我们得走了
We should go.
我们得弄清楚他们拿这些东西想做什么
We need to find out what they're doing with all this stuff.
细菌生长记录表
Bacterial growth charts.
他们是从恐龙身上获取了这些样本
They took these samples out of the dinosaurs.
是时候谈谈你的未来了 中尉
It's time to discuss your future, Lieutenant.
我可以自♥由♥发言吗 上校
Permission to speak freely, Colonel?
不可以
Denied.
我已准备好了
I'm prepared to accept
接受我的行为带来的后果
the consequences of my actions,
但我想提醒您
but I'd like to remind you
这次的突破性进展是我的功劳
that you owe this whole breakthrough to me.
你的功劳
To you?
是我引起了您对克劳斯行动的关注
I'm the one who made you pay attention to Cross' activities,
当整个军队都希望我只是
when all the military wanted me to do
整理无人问津的报告
was file unread reports,
在那间狭小的办公室里待到老
get old in that little office.
是我主动提出
I'm the one who took the initiative
去抓捕原始标本
in capturing the original specimen.
是我带领搜捕团队
I'm the one who led the collection teams
到了异常点的另一端
through the anomalies.
知道了
Noted.
但是 你所作所为的后果是
The result of this proceeding, however,
你的功劳将被深深地埋没
is that you're going to be buried so deeply
以至于你永远都不会再见到光明
that you'll never dig your way out.
但好消息是
But here's the good news.
你还有最后一次官复原职的机会
You do get one last chance at reinstatement.
只要你同意
You agree,
无论需要撒多大的谎
by whatever deception is necessary,
你都会去劝埃文·克劳斯
to persuade Evan Cross
让他说出他的异常点探测网络藏在哪里
to reveal the whereabouts of his anomaly detection network.
我可以把你的沉默
Should I take your insubordinate silence
理解为你在考虑吗
to mean that you are considering it?
您可以理解为我不是您那样的人 长官
You should take it to mean that I'm not like you, Sir.
我不会以错误的方式去做正确的事
You can't do the right thing the wrong way.
你知道什么是正确的吗
And you know what's right.
埃文·克劳斯也许已经不信任我了
Evan Cross may not trust me anymore,
但我相信他知道什么是正确的事
but I trust that he knows what's right.
若我可以帮助他坚持下去
If I can keep him on track,
我相信他能解决我们的恐龙难题
I know he'll solve our dinosaur problem,
不管是用他现有的技术
either with the technology he has now,
还是他接下来要发明的东西
or with whatever he invents next.
他能拯救数不清的生命
He will save untold lives.
那我们把话说明白了
So we're clear.
你效忠于他
Your loyalty is to him.
是的 长官
Yes, Sir.
军士 把他带走
Sergeant, get him out of here.
该走了
Time to leave.
抓住目标 在色藻实验室
Subjects acquired. Chromista lab.
迈可
Mac!
那是政♥府♥绝密实验室
That is a top-secret government facility.
你们是怎么找到的
How did you find it?
那不是重点 对吗
That's not really the point, is it?
我们该谈谈
We should be talking about
你们在那实验室里做的事情
what's going on inside that facility.
谁给你们门卡出去的 是利兹吗
Who gave you access? Was it Leeds?
我们不关心你的妄想症问题
This is not about your paranoia.
我们关心的是你对那些动物做了什么
This is about what you've done to those animals.
所以你刚刚在我这里假装不知情
So you stood there, and you played dumb
让你的人偷偷闯进我的实验室是吗
while your people were breaking into my facility?
拜托 别跟我说我伤了你的心
Oh, come on, don't tell me I hurt your feelings.
你派了士兵
You sent tin soldier there
去抢我的技术
to seize my technology.
要不是那只恐鸟逃跑
And if that terror bird hadn't gotten out,
我们永远也不会知道你在进行秘密行动
we'd have never known you were running a covert operation.
那与你无关
Which does not concern you.
但现在你们都自身难保
But now you're all in danger.
光是瑞德尔手♥机♥里的照片
Just the photos on Rendell's phone alone
就够让他蹲个几十年监狱
are enough to put him in prison for decades,
而威尔女士的口袋里
And Ms. Weir had government property
藏着政♥府♥资产
in her pocket.
这真是我想帮也帮不上了
This is really out of my hands.
目前为止你的朋友们
I mean, so far your friends
还没做出会牵连你的事
have done nothing to implicate you,
因为他们希望你能安全离开
because they want you to walk away,
但我希望你清楚地明白一件事
but I need you to understand something very clearly...
你会很久 很久
It is going to be a very, very long time
都见不到他们了
before you ever see them again.
你明白了吗
You understand?
好吧 你赢了
All right. You win.
埃文
Evan...
我们团结在一起是不会被他们打败的
They can't beat us if we stick together.
我毁掉了我的异常点探测网络
Look, I destroyed my anomaly detection network,
但我可以给你建个新的
but I can build you a new one--
别...
Don't...
我一点也不相信
I don't believe for a second
你会毁掉你自己的探测网
that you destroyed your own network,
但我会帮忙
but I will intervene
释放瑞德尔和威尔
to release Rendell and Weir,
不过我要的不只是探测网
except it's not just the network that I want.
我要的是你接下来要发明的东西
I want whatever it is that you invent next.
成交
Done.
军士
Sergeant.
克劳斯光电公♥司♥
纪念一位无名战士
他为他人牺牲了自己
剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表