剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表
about what it is we've been doing.
利兹
Leeds?
我们从昨天导致
I think we should start with the event
两名士兵牺牲的那起事故开始说吧
that led to the death of the two soldiers yesterday.
那起事故的根源
The event that led to those deaths
是利兹在异常点玩"狸猫换太子"
was Leeds playing a shell game at the anomaly
好给你搞到一只恐鸟
so he could deliver a baby terror bird to you.
我是为了帮你争取资金支持
To get funding to help you.
别跟我来这套 你是在帮倒忙
Don't give me that. You're not helping me
你妨碍了我的每一个
by undercutting every single thing I've done
阻止历史被改变的行动
to keep the past from changing around us.
你这是一味地关注一个
You're focusing on something
根本不是问题的问题
that isn't even a concern.
根本不是问题
Isn't even a concern?
因为你觉得你有权决定
Because you think you get to decide
如何改变历史是吗
how to change the past?
火山爆发 彗星撞地球 海平面狂涨
Because of the volcanoes, the comets, the boiled-off oceans.
仅仅一只失踪的恐龙
There's no way the ripple effect
是不可能产生足够的连锁效应
from a single missing dinosaur
致使任何大灭绝事件被改写
is making it past any of those mass extinctions.
所以你要否认"意外效应"法则是吗
So you're repealing the law of unintended consequences.
当你穿越高速公路时
When you're crossing the freeway,
你该担心的不是被闪电击中
you don't worry about getting struck by lightning.
当然 除非你是在暴风雨中
Unless, of course, you're in a thunderstorm,
还举着一把金属伞
and carrying a metal umbrella,
但我想说的是
but the point is
我们必须关注近在眼前的威胁
we have to focus on the threat that's right in front of us.
你们不只是侵犯了不该侵犯的领地
You guys aren't just invading some resource colony.
这些生物
These creatures are part
是时空组成物的一部分
of the fabric of space-time!
我们必须把它们送回原来的地方
We have to put them back where they came from.
无一例外
No exception.
请坐吧 利兹中尉
Have a seat, Lieutenant Leeds.
如果克劳斯先生所说属实
If Mr. Cross is right,
我们也许犯下了严重的错误
we might have made some serious mistakes.
那种指示"您的位置"的地图总是
They never have one of those "You are here" maps
在你最需要时不见踪影
when you need one.
这边有无菌室
There'll be clean rooms this way.
实验室
Labs.
做什么的实验室
Labs to do what?
请勿将门卡带出
上下班登记
我真庆幸自己高中时不认识你
I'm glad I didn't know you in high school.
现在怎么办
So, what now?
我觉得被抓起来的不只小长腿
I don't think Leggy was the only one.
我觉得这里还关着其他生物
I think there are other creatures in here.
这么说你打算来次"拯救威龙"
So we're going to Free Willy-saurus?
源自93年电影《拯救威鲸》
这里还有一张门卡
There's another key card in here.
拿上
Grab it.
准备好了吗
Ready?
好了
Yeah.
你的报告上说
As per your report,
克劳斯先生和他的团队
Mr. Cross and his team
将那只恐龙拉出森林 送到异常点
dragged the creature through the forest to the anomaly.
是的 长官
Yes, Sir.
是只嗜鸟龙 他们把它麻醉了
It was an Ornitholestes. They'd tranquilized it.
随后克劳斯先生让你
Right, after which Mr. Cross asked you
派你的人去守着异常点
to have your men guard the anomaly.
以确保没有人或动物进出异常点
To make sure no one went in or out
直到异常点关闭 是的 长官
until it closed, yes, Sir.
但还是有人进去了
But someone did go in.
你个混♥蛋♥
You little bastard.
你进入异常点了是吗
You went into the anomalies?
我给霍尔上校抓了不止一个样本
I delivered more than one specimen to Colonel Hall.
利兹没有进入这里的权限
Leeds doesn't have access to this one.
没事了 你可以回家了
It's okay. You're going home now.
就这么干 它也会想回家
That's the plan. It will want to go home.
有些时候 你们已经降服了那些生物
In some cases, you had already subdued the creatures.
但也有时 团队们不得不更大胆些
In others, our teams had to be more aggressive
才能抓到样本
in collecting specimens.
团队们
Teams?
你派了多少人到异常点里去
How many people did you send in there?
我是在努力做正确的事
I was trying to do the right thing.
什么正确的事
And what is that, exactly?
我们得走了
We've got to go.
可以先带中尉离开了 军士
I think we're done with the Lieutenant for now, Sergeant.
抱歉 克劳斯先生 我知道你很生气
I'm sorry, Mr. Cross. I know this is upsetting,
但正如你所看见的
but as you can see,
没有证据能支持你的理论
there is no evidence to support your theory.
我们派了53个人穿越不同的异常点
We have sent 53 people through different anomalies,
但我们都看到了
and life as we know it
世界并未因此而改变
has yet to change.
不要只因为你五次扣扳机都幸免于难
Just because you've survived pulling the trigger five times
就觉得自己能赢得整局俄式轮盘赌
doesn't mean you're going to win at Russian roulette.
赌运气的游戏 参加者轮流持只装一颗子弹的左轮手♥枪♥
旋转弹膛 将枪口指向自己头部 然后扣扳机
是 但不管怎么说 证据表明...
Yeah, but, you know, still, the evidence--
要是异常点关闭了
If an anomaly would have closed,
你的人就被困在异常点另一端了
your men would have been marooned on the other side.
我知道
I know.
那你要么就是愚蠢至极
Okay, you're either really stupid,
要么就是疯子一个 但不管怎样
or incredibly insane, but either way,
我是不会交出我的技术的
you'll never get my technology.
实际上 我所掌握的
Actually, I have a much greater understanding
远比你知道的要多得多 克劳斯先生
than you will ever know, Mr. Cross.
我看见过未来
I have seen the future,
相信我
and believe me,
你和我都不会愿意生活在
it is nothing that either one of us
那样的未来世界
wants to live through.
实际上 反倒是你
As a matter of fact, if anything, it's you
在滥用你的技术
that's misusing your technology
做着无用功
in some futile attempt
以弥补你失去妻子的悔恨
to make up for your wife's death.
不要胡乱揣测我的意图
Don't manipulate me.
我这样做不是为了我自己
I'm not doing this for myself.
我的未来早在六年前就结束了
My future died six years ago.
那你一定明白我说的话
Well, then you know what I'm talking about.
有时我们会发现山穷水尽无路可走
Sometimes there is no way to go forward.
有时前进的唯一途径
Sometimes the only way forward
是后退
is back.
你想说什么
What are you saying?
听说过"地球工程"这一术语吗
Are you familiar with the term "Geoengineering?"
当然听说过
Yeah. Sure.
全球变暖的极端解决方案
Crazy schemes to fix global warming.
安装巨大的太空镜面来阻挡太阳辐射
Giant space mirrors.
或是向大气发射硫磺以减少温室气体
Shooting sulfur up into the atmosphere.
怎么了
What about it?
很疯狂 是吧
Crazy, right?
解决方案比问题本身还极端
The cure could be much worse than the disease.
这就是我说的"意外效应"
Unintended consequences.
是的 但提出这些方案的
Yes, but the scientists
科学家们并不疯狂
who are coming up with these schemes are not crazy.
他们只是感到恐惧
They're terrified,
而他们有充分的理由感到恐惧
and they've got very good reason to be.
你看过关于灾难性气候变化
Now, have you seen the military threat assessments
带来的军事威胁的评估报告吗
on catastrophic climate change?
你是想回到过去
You want to go back to the past
去修正全球变暖
to fix global warming?
要是我们能在古代的海洋里播种
What if we could seed the ancient oceans with an algae
能产生完全燃烧燃料的海藻
that would produce a clean-burning fuel
同时解决我们的能源危机如何
and fix our energy crisis at the same time?
那当然 我是说
Oh, yeah, sure. I mean, hell,
剧集 | 远古入侵:新世界(2012) | 导航列表