剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
I know she's been important in your life,
但你冷静想想 帕波
but hold her up, Piper.
看仔细点
Look closely.
她让你快乐吗
Does she spark joy?
我的天
Oh, my God.
你是在让我用藤麻理惠法归类整理我的妻子吗
Are you asking me to Marie Kondo my wife?
感谢她曾经出现过 然后放下
Thank her for what she's been in your life and let her go.
这句话居然出自一个无法丢掉坏了的笔的人之口
This coming from a man who couldn't throw out pens.
我扔了 你说的对
I did it! You were right.
艾丽克斯不是坏掉的笔
Alex is not a broken pen.
但她确实毁了
But she is broken.
难道你不想要一个完整的人吗 帕波
Don't you want someone whole, Piper?
走 走 走
Let's go, let's go, let's go!
走吧
Hey, come on.
走
Let's go!
-快点 -五分钟
- Come on. - Five minutes!
所有人马上离开
Let's go, people! Now!
-快点 -都离开
- Move it. - Come on! Let's go!
你在干什么
The hell are you doing?
你再继续站着
You standing there,
他们会连着你一起清理掉
they'll sweep you up along with all your shit.
-那我要怎么做 -收拾东西 今天该搬家了
- What do I do? - Grab your stuff. It's moving day.
四分钟
Four minutes!
带上想要的东西
Take what you want,
但不要带大件物品
but please do not take any bulky items!
先生 你背上的沙发就是大件物品
Sir, that couch on your back counts as a bulky item.
拿下来
Take that from him!
走吧 女士 快走
Let's go, ma'am. Move it along.
我在腾空间 别打扰我打包
I'm trying to space-save here. Please respect my packing process.
别带那盏灯 你会后悔的
You're gonna regret taking that lamp.
很多事我都很后悔
Yeah, I regret a lot of things.
我要搜查你的房♥间
Hey, I gotta toss your cell.
我会温柔点 我知道你最近很不好受
I'll go light. I know you've had a rough time.
-我要离开吗 -不用
- Should I leave? - Nah.
一切正常
All clear.
你还好吗
So, you, uh, you holdin' up okay?
我也认识她
I knew her, you know.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
因为她死了 所以我现在可以说了
I mean, I can say this now that she's dead and, uh,
也不会有麻烦
I won't get in trouble, but...
她是我朋友
she was my friend.
我们是朋友
We were friends.
节哀顺变
I'm-- I'm sorry for your loss.
谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
迪克森
Hey, Dixon?
你能带我去找苏珊娜吗
You think you could take me over to see Suzanne?
她们也是朋友
She was friends with her, too,
我想去看看她怎么样了
and, um, I just wanna see how she's doing.
现在外面很乱
Things are kinda crazy right now.
我知道 但我才见到有人死去
Yeah, but, I mean, I just saw somebody die.
这里又没有封锁 大家都在到处走
And it's not like we're on lockdown. People are wandering around.
没人会注意到的
No one's even gonna notice.
天呐
Jesus.
已经恢复正常了
Already back to normal.
好像什么都没发生过一样
Like nothing ever happened.
好像希望之光不曾太早被熄灭
Like a hopeful light wasn't snuffed out too soon.
好吧
Fine.
走吧
Let's go.
姐们 你在干什么
Hey, girl. Whatcha doin'?
我在撤销
I am undoing.
这样啊
I see.
-撤销什么 -给鸡关禁闭
- What are you undoing? - Chicken SHU.
皮塔很讨厌禁闭鸡笼
P-Tuck hated chicken SHU.
她觉得很残忍♥ 我觉得她说得对
Thought it was cruel, and I think she might be right.
我犯了个错
And I made a mistake.
犯了个大错 但我想弥补
I made a huge mistake, but I'm trying to fix them.
你怎么样
How you feelin'?
很难过
Sad.
是啊
Yeah.
我也很难过
I'm sad, too.
这段时间都很难过
I've been sad for a while now.
失去朋友总是令人难过
Losing people is hard.
但这不可避免
But, well, it's gonna happen anyway,
所以我在努力习惯
so I'm trying to get used to it.
让自己更坦然
Handle it better, you know?
每个人都是过客
When people come and go.
维来了又走了 还有珀比
Vee came and went, and then Poussey.
还有辛迪 还有你
Then Cindy, and you.
我正站在这儿呢
I'm standing right here.
不 你不再是
No, but you aren't
以前的你了
you anymore.
这倒是真的
You might be right about that.
不过没关系
No, but it's cool.
我明白世事无常
I understand I can't control things.
你最近是有读什么心灵鸡汤吗
You been reading self-help books or somethin'?
不 我成长了
No. I'm growing up.
虽然很难
It's hard,
但却是在成长
but it's happenin'.
能帮我安排下这些鸡吗
Can you help me with the chickens?
我尽量
Uh, I'll try.
你可以的
You can do it.
走
Go!
-开门 -好
- Open the door. - Okay.
-走吧 小鸡们 -走吧 小鸡们
- Go, chicken! - Go, chicken.
-你们自♥由♥了 -快走
- Go! Be free! - Move your ass!
自♥由♥了
Go! Freedom!
看它们都走了
Look at 'em go!
我爱你 苏珊娜
I love you, Suzanne.
也很为你骄傲
And I'm proud of you.
答应我 无论如何 都要坚持自我
Promise me you're gonna keep goin' on your way, no matter what.
这就是你
This is you now.
继续往前
You keep goin'.
继续 继续 走了
Going, going, gone.
成交
Sold.
此学位证书颁发给安泰妮塔·科森
总分 596 总成绩 通过
我知道事情很曲折
Okay, I know things have been bumpy.
可能比曲折还曲折
I know they've been more than bumpy.
我觉得我们还处于适应阶段
I think we're still in an adjustment period--
我要被转移了
I'm being transferred.
-什么 -转到俄亥俄
- What? - To Ohio.
他们不能这样
They can't do that.
他们可以 木已成舟
Oh, but they can, and it's happening.
也许这是好事
And I think it may be a good thing.
你看我们这样 没结果的
Look at what we're doing. It's not working.
争吵 背叛 谈判
Fighting and cheating and negotiating.
我们不一直这样吗
Haven't we always?
是 但我们不能继续这样了
Yes, and we need to stop.
-你...我不想 -拜托 我得
- You-- I didn't want to-- - Please, I need to...
让我说完
Just let me finish.
我想告诉你 我很抱歉
I just want you to know how sorry I am
你跟我走过了一段这么迂回的路
for the fucked-up detour you took with me.
-不 -我想让你幸福
- No. - I want you to go and be happy...
自♥由♥
and free.
艾丽克斯 你不是我生命中的迂回
Alex, you're not a detour from my life.
你就是我的生命
You are my life.
这不代表我们就要在一起
That doesn't mean that we should be together.
那我们的婚姻呢
What about our marriage?
你知道那不是正式的
You know that wasn't official.
我们在监狱结的婚 但你已经出狱了
We're prison married. You're not in prison anymore.
余生的每一天 我都会想念你
I'll think about you every day for the rest of my life.
希望你也会想我
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表