剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
他们在赚大钱
And they're makin' good money.
没有人会收手的
Neither one of them is gonna cut it out.
我不能接受
I can't have that.
我不能再让我孩子陷入泥潭
I can't have another one fucked up like that.
不行
No.
稍
One...
稍等 天啊
One second! Oh, God.
该死
Shit.
帕波
Piper.
我不知道为什么来这里
I don't know what I'm doing here.
我也不知道 你还好吗
Well, that makes two of us. Are you okay?
我刚走在街上
I just started walking,
这个我曾经住过的地方好像冥冥之中在召唤我
and it's like I have a homing instinct from when I lived here.
而且 我尿急 波丽在家吗
Also, I have to pee. Is Polly home?
不在 进来吧 我们家有厕所
No, she's not. But come in. We have a bathroom.
-你知道家里有厕所 -知道
- Well, you know that we have a bathroom. - I do.
奶油硬糖味的
Butterscotch?
还混合了星光薄荷和根啤
There's also starlight mint and root beer barrel.
她受到中产餐厅收银机旁的糖果启发
She's working on soaps inspired by the candy
在研究这类香味的香皂
next to cash registers in middle-tier restaurants.
真了不起
Wow. That's specific.
当然 毕竟是我妻子
Yeah. That's my lady.
嗯 就是这个意思
I mean... well, that's what I mean.
房♥间看起来不一样了
The room looks different.
嗯 波丽重新装♥修♥过
Yeah. Yeah, Polly redecorated.
然后又改造了一次
And then re-redecorated.
第三次准有好运气 目前来看确实不假
Third time's the charm. Well, for now.
她压力大的时候就想改造
It tends to happen when she's stressed,
毕竟有了孩子
and, you know, with the baby,
新沙发应该最近就会到了
I suspect a new couch is coming any day now.
帕波 你知道我不
Piper, you know-- you know I'm not...
我不太擅长安慰人
I'm not good with the crying.
艾丽克斯跟我分手了
Alex broke up with me.
她说想让我自♥由♥
She said she wanted to set me free.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
庆祝一下 抱歉 揭你的旧伤疤了
Celebrate? Sorry. I'm sorry. Old scars.
擦下眼泪
Here. Wipe your nose.
这里本来会是我的客厅
This could have been my living room.
这些本来会是我擦鼻涕的纸
These could have been my boogie wipes.
不
No.
不 帕波 不会的
No, Piper, they couldn't.
因为你并不想跟我在一起
Because you didn't actually want to be with me.
你想跟艾丽克斯在一起 一直如此
You wanted to be with Alex. You always wanted to be with Alex.
莱瑞
Larry...
莱瑞 我之前是想跟你在一起
Larry, I wanted to be with you.
但艾丽克斯
But Alex...
我们相识时
It's like, we met,
我好像又长出了一支胳膊
and I grew another limb.
她就像我身体的一部分
And, like, she's a part of my body.
而现在 她不想跟我在一起了
And now she doesn't want to be with me.
她不是这么说的 她是说要让你自♥由♥
That's not what she said. She said she wants to set you free.
我觉得她做得对
And I think that's really nice of her.
因为我同时还觉得她是个毁人不倦的渣滓
Because I also think she's a destructive piece of shit.
我不准你说她坏话
Please do not say anything mean.
我知道你们都以为她毁了我的生活
I know you all think she ruined my life.
-但别说她 -别激动
- But, please. - No. Hold on.
我没这么说过 而且
I didn't say that, and...
我现在也不这么认为
I don't think that.
其实 我反而认为她某种程度上成就了你的生活
In fact, I think in a lot of ways, she made your life.
你是个来自康涅狄格州的可爱金发姑娘
I think you were this cute blonde girl from Connecticut,
史密斯毕业 前途大好
going to Smith, on your road.
你向前看 前路一览无遗
And you looked ahead and saw everything,
你的人生都写好了摆在面前
your whole life just laid out in front of you,
美好 普通的生活
this nice life, this normal life,
但一部分的你说
and a part of you said,
"去他妈的 我要成为特别的人"
"Fuck that. I want to be special."
艾丽克斯就是带你走向特别的人
Alex was your ticket to special.
而这段生活错综复杂
You got to live this life of intrigue.
你们违反了法律
You were above the law.
然后你害怕了 想回到旧途
And then you got scared and you reverted back to your old path.
就是我 对吧 回到我们之前的生活
That's me, right? And our-- And our life together.
你看着眼前的这种生活
And you saw this life laid out in front of you,
这种美好而平庸的生活
this nice life, this normal life,
这次你觉得"管他的 老娘累了 就这样吧"
and this time you said, "Fuck it. I'm tired. Let's do this."
但我觉得 你心里蠢蠢欲动的想法
But I think that restless part of you,
总会再次出现
it just would have risen up again at some point.
所以艾丽克斯认定了你 对我们来说都好
So, lucky for all of us that Alex named you,
因为你再一次 变得特别
because now, once again, you're special.
天呐
Jesus.
你什么时候搞出这么个理论
When did you formulate this theory
来解释我和我的生活动力
about me and my life motivations?
想了有一段时间了
Been working on it for a little while now.
这事情一直在我脑海里挥之不去
Going over it in my head.
也跟两个心理医师咨♥询♥过
Talked to two different therapists about it.
他们都觉得我能搞定你
They both think I've nailed you, by the way.
我并不想坐牢 莱瑞
I did not want to go to prison, Larry.
当然 坐牢很可怕
I'm sure. It was awful.
我相信你
I believe you.
但我也觉得
But I also think
或许这是你这辈子遇到的最棒的事
maybe this was the best thing that ever happened to you,
因为现在 你再也不会变回美好而平庸
because now you can never be nice and normal again.
你是个有前科的人
You're the ex-con...
这在我们的圈子里 可是相当另类
which, in our circles, is quite exotic.
我们不是一个圈子的人
We're not in the same circles.
你看看你做的选择 帕波
Because look-- Look at the choices that you're making, Piper.
我们一起去吃晚餐时遇到的那个女人
That woman that we met the night that we all went out to dinner?
她很棒
She's great.
很性感
She's hot. She--
工作也很酷
She has a cool job.
-还有间很棒的公♥寓♥ -还有间很棒的公♥寓♥
- She has an amazing apartment. - She has an amazing apartment.
她过着自己的生活 并且喜欢你
She's on her way and she likes you.
而你脑海里只有艾丽克斯
And all you can think about is Alex.
因为我爱艾丽克斯
Because I love Alex.
对 因为你爱艾丽克斯
Yeah, because you love Alex.
还因为
But also because
你喜欢与艾丽克斯在一起代表的一切
you love what being with Alex represents.
莱瑞 住口
Larry, stop.
一派胡言
This is bullshit.
你不再了解我
You don't know me anymore.
你可能只是懂我的某一面
You may have known a version of me,
但你不知道现在的我
but you have no idea who I am now.
你说了这么一大段
This whole narrative you created?
我没那么喜欢自取灭亡
I am not that self-destructive.
-不是吗 -当然
- Aren't you? - No.
我很难过
I am heartbroken.
不知道该怎么做
And I do not know what to do.
我可能会去北汉普顿
I might go to Northampton.
-你想回学校 -不 塞尔达在北汉普顿
- You wanna go back to school? - No. Zelda's in Northampton.
她想让我跟她一起去
She asked me to come join her.
那很好啊 你看
Okay? Well, see? Great, there you go.
你可以做选择了 你可以去北汉普顿
You've got choices. You can go to Northampton
去试试看那里的生活
and see what that's all about.
也可以留在这里 等艾丽克斯
Or I might stay here and wait for Alex.
是啊
Yeah.
当然 这样也可以
Of course, there's that, yeah.
我觉得这种可能性还挺大
I would probably put some money on that.
你还是在用以前的印象来定义我
You are working off an old version of me.
好吧 那我给你个建议
Okay, then here's my advice.
去做那个全新的自己
Go do what new Piper would do.
你好啊 大高个 打牌吗
Hey there, stretch. Do you wanna play spit?
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表