剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Tips could be better.
要是能上晚班 小费会高些
Think if I could pick up a dinner shift, they would improve.
那你不能上晚班吗
So you can't pick up any dinner shifts?
宵禁是十一点 晚班要上到凌晨一点
Curfew is 11:00. Dinner shifts go till 1:00 a.M.
对 你确实不能上晚班
Yeah, I guess you can't pick up any dinner shifts.
有家更好的餐厅想要我
I got offered a job at a better restaurant,
但是他们卖♥♥酒
but they serve alcohol.
-对 这不允许 -我知道
- Oh, yeah, that's not allowed. - I'm aware.
那我就直接写工作进展顺利
So I'm just gonna write down that it's going okay.
带支票了吗
You got a check for me?
我之前不知道提前释放
I didn't realize that early release
意味着我要支付
meant I was responsible
所有的监视和测试费用
for all of my monitoring and testing fees.
这会让人真的很难
You know, it makes it really
重新自力更生
hard for people to get back on their feet.
你带支票了吗
You got a check for me?
我下周付双份可以吗
Is it okay if I pay double next week?
我还没收到最近的薪水 我手里的钱
I haven't got my latest paycheck, and the money I do have,
还要用来搭巴士去探望...
I really need for a bus so that I can go visit--
是啊 别让我后悔
Yeah. Please do not make
同意你去探监 好吗
me regret approving that inmate visit, okay?
要么现在给钱 否则就违反了缓刑条款
You pay now or you gonna be in violation of your probation.
不不不 只收汇票或支票
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. Money order or cashier's check only.
我让你网上支付 好吗
Listen, I'll let you do it online, okay?
来吧
There you go.
所有网上支付需要收取5.5美元
-还要收五块半的手续费吗 -对
- There's a $5.50 transaction fee? - Yeah.
我知道 我知道 规矩不是你定的
I know. I know. You don't make the rules.
我要付不起房♥租了
And I'm not gonna make my rent.
你住在杰克逊高地的一间闲置卧室中
You live in a spare bedroom in Jackson Heights.
能花多少钱
How much could that possibly put you out?
显然最高要六十二一晚
Upwards of $62 a night, apparently.
有何需要
Can I help you?
事实上 有 而且也在你的能力范围内
As a matter fact, you can. And you will.
你要解决我的"墨西哥卷饼"
You're gonna handle my burrito.
拜托 赫尔曼 你知道我只吃"素"
Oh, come on, Hellman. You know I'm tacos only.
墨菲被关小黑屋了
Well, Murphy's locked in a box.
除非你想和她一起关禁闭
Unless you wanna end up with her down in the SHU,
你得替她为我卖♥♥货
you'll sell the load she was supposed to sell for me.
为什么不找水钻或者艾克坎普 那才是她的人
Why not Zirconia or Eckelcamp? Those are her people.
我不干这一行
I'm not even in the business.
你觉得我会相信那些瘾君子吗
You think I'm gonna trust those dopes?
卡萝尔很相信你 不管你怎么看那个婊♥子♥
Carol trusted you. And say what you will about the dead bitch,
她识人很准
she had a good nose for people.
所以在拜迪逊回来之前 你来替我卖♥♥货
So until Badison comes back, you will sell my load.
请你别再说"货" 了
Please stop saying "Load."
这包要卖♥♥到一千五
I'm expecting $1,500 for the wad.
那个耍斧头的人还住在我们对面吗
Does that guy who juggles axes still live across from here?
他一年前就搬走了
He moved about a year ago.
现在那住了一个养了很多植物的人
Someone with a lot of plants lives there now.
你记得那时...
Do you remember when--
帕波 我马上
Piper, I gotta jump on a
有个电♥话♥会议 抱歉
conference call in a few minutes. So, uh, sorry.
爸爸 你可以看我几秒钟吗
Dad, do you think you could look at me for a sec?
我知道我让你很失望
Look, I know I've disappointed you.
我也知道我的大部分人生决定你都不赞同
And I know that you don't approve of most of my life choices.
说实话
And frankly...
说实话 我自己也不是很赞同
Frankly, I'm not a fan of most of them either.
虽然不是全部
I mean, not all.
不是全部 但绝大部分
Not all, but most.
我也正在尝试着重新开始
And I'm trying to get back on my feet.
很艰难 我需要帮助
And I'm struggling. And I need some help.
在你人生的这个阶段 帕波
Well, at this point in your life, Piper,
我能给你的最大帮助
you know, the best way I
就是让你去做个成年人
can help you is by letting you be an adult.
让你自力更生
Figure out things for yourself.
也许我们一开始就这样做
Maybe if we did that in the first place,
你也不会是现在这个模样
you wouldn't be in this situation.
你妈妈一直说我把你宠坏了
Your mother always said I spoiled you.
你能至少借我五十块吗
Could you at least lend me $50?
做什么用
For what?
求你了 爸爸
Please, Dad?
你出去后找伊莎贝尔拿吧
Get it from Isabel on the way out.
这是要还的
I expect to get paid back.
谢谢
Thank you.
稀客稀客 有什么需要
You're a new face around here. What can I do you for?
我不买♥♥东西 我是来卖♥♥货的
I'm not buying. I'm selling.
你现在卖♥♥货了
Are you now?
我最近继承了一批货
I've recently come into an inheritance
希望尽快转手出去 不想给自己惹麻烦
and I'd really like to unload it and not step on any toes.
-有多少 -大概二十克
- How much you got? - About 20 grams.
量挺大 你这个亲戚真富
Big time. Must've been quite a relative you inherited from.
是的 一个很有钱的叔叔
Yeah, it was a rich uncle.
我给你一千三
I'll give you $1,300.
我就知道你至少会砍掉两百块
I know you're gonna move it for at least two.
一千五就成交 我必须至少要拿到一千五
Give me 15 and we got a deal. I gotta get at least 15.
必须
You gotta?
如果我拿不到 死了的叔叔
If I don't, the dead might
可能要从墓地里爬出来杀了我
rise from the grave and kill me in my sleep.
这是什么
What's this?
你得先把半款打进我的绿点账户
You gotta to put half in my Green Dot account first.
看看你 很专业嘛
Look at you, professional over here.
我怎么知道你不会携款逃跑
How do I know you won't run away with my money?
这里也没有太多的地方让我逃吧
Not too many places to run around here.
我今晚转 明天把货拿来
I'll do it tonight. Bring your stuff tomorrow.
现在我们可以握手了
Now we can actually shake hands.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
只是公事吧
Strictly business?
只是公事 宝贝 你才是我的心头肉
It's all business, babe. You're my heart.
你还不知道吗 别再担心了
Don't you know that? You gotta stop worryin'.
我知道 我反应过度了
I know. I-- I overreacted.
我冷静了一下 还给你带了礼物
I've had some time to cool down and I even brought you a present.
这是阿德奥拉特别版吗
This an Adeola special?
是啊 我知道你很喜欢
Yeah, I know how much you like it.
这是我的最爱 当然 仅次于你
It's my favorite. After you.
我知道 我迟到了 但我带了披萨
I know, I know. I'm late. But I brought pizza.
怎么回事
What's going on here?
家庭晚餐
It's a family dinner.
那为什么不告诉我不用带披萨了
Then why the fuck didn't you tell me not to pick up the pizza?
亲爱的 我给你发了六条短♥信♥
Honey, I texted you six times.
我在忙 为这个家忙碌
I was busy doing stuff. Stuff for the family.
真好吃
This is so good.
是吧 那就好
Oh, yeah? That's great.
今天克里斯蒂娜找到了份工作
Christina got a job today.
我要在那个老海军那做兼♥职♥
I'm gonna work at the Old Navy part-time.
是老海军服装店
It's Old Navy.
我是这么说的
That's what I said.
你说的是 那个老海军 不用加那个
You said "The Old Navy." It's just "Old Navy."
盖璞旗下的老海军服装店
The Gap, Old Navy.
-你可闭嘴吧 -你闭嘴 你这个蠢婊♥子♥
- Shut the fuck up. - You shut the fuck up, you dumb puta.
说什么呢
Look who's talking.
那是什么意思
Oh, and what is that supposed to mean?
就是说她也不是什么好货
That she's fucking Angel Ocasio.
她只有十三岁
She is 13 years old.
关你什么事 你又不是我爹
What's it your business? You ain't my dad.
你真是个臭婊♥子♥
You're such a fucking bitch.
该死 来人啊
Oh, shit! Help!
她喝了点酒 然后就晕倒了
She had some hooch and she was, like, bugging out.
真的 去里面
Seriously, go in there.
所有人回床位 马上
Everybody, back to your bunks. Now.
D区发生了10-54状况
We got a 10-54, D-Block.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表