剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
歌♥洛丽娅 我知道我搞砸了
Gloria, I know that I fucked up,
我为自己的行为负全部责任
and I accept full responsibility for my actions.
我知道你不会轻易原谅我
I know forgiveness is going to take a long time...
甚至这辈子都不会原谅我
or it might not even never come.
但我希望有一天
But I hope that one day
我俩至少能平心静气地对话
we can at least have a civil conversation.
所以...
So...
现在你该告诉我 那让你有什么感受
now you tell me how that makes you feel and shit.
你想知道我有什么感受吗
You wanna know how I feel?
我觉得你就是九毛九店卖♥♥的贫民窟芭比娃娃
I feel like you're a ghetto Barbie from the 99¢ store.
店里有孕妇玛丽亚 小混混玛丽亚
We got Pregnant Maria, Gangbanger Maria,
上帝拯救玛丽亚 这是什么鬼邪教玛丽亚
Jesus-Saves Maria, Whatever-Weird-Cult-This-Is Maria.
每一个都很便宜 如果你不喜欢了
They're so cheap that if you don't like one,
随时可以扔掉 下星期再买♥♥一个
you could just throw it away and then get one next week.
至少我努力提升自己
Well, at least I'm trying to evolve, all right?
我承认自己做过的错事
And I own up to the shit I do,
不像你 女修道院院长
not like you. Mother Superior, right?
你连承认你撒的谎
You can't even admit that you got me ten years
害我加刑十年都做不到
by lying through your fucking teeth, can you?
我靠 是真的吗
Shit. That happened?
猜猜谁回来了
Guess who's back?
迟到总好过不到 至少她们能帮忙清理
Better late than never. At least they can help with the cleanup.
弗洛雷斯 我靠
Flores? Shit.
这里简直是他妈的叛徒大会
It's like a fucking traitor convention up in here.
卢茨怎么会在这
What is Ruiz doing here?
老天 有那么多机会继续我的工作
Oh my God. So many opportunities to continue my work.
老天爷 这简直像肥皂剧一样狗血
Ay, dios mío. This is like a telenovela.
我觉得你们其中一人马上就要昏迷了
I feel like one of you is about to go into a coma.
听证会怎么样了
What happened at the hearings?
他们给我时间 重新审理我的案子
They're giving me time to reopen my criminal case.
这是好事 因为给了我争取的机会
It's good, 'cause it gives me a chance to fight this...
多亏了卡拉和你们
thanks to Karla and you guys.
妮娜 谢天谢地
Ay, Nena, thank God.
你呢
What about you?
该死 我很遗憾
Shit. I'm so sorry.
好了好了 继续干活 卡拉 跟我来
All right, all right, back to work. Karla, come with me.
你应该告诉你儿子们
I think you should let your boys know.
-谢谢你 -动作快点
- Thank you. -Just hurry up.
喂
Hello?
喂 我是艾贝尔和班吉的妈妈
Hello? I'm Abel and Benji's mom.
求你别挂电♥话♥ 我不会给你惹麻烦
Please don't hang up. I won't cause any trouble.
我只想知道他俩怎么样了
I just want to know how they are.
他们很好 常提起你
They're fine. They talk about you a lot.
求你了
Please.
能让我跟他们聊一会吗
Would you let me talk to them for a moment?
我开免提了
You're on speaker.
妈妈
Mama?
-儿子 -你在哪
- Mijo! - Where are you?
妈妈 他们带走了我的猫和我的宠物小精灵卡
Mama, they took our cat and my Pokémon cards.
你什么时候回来
When are you coming back?
我在拼命想办法回到你们身边 知道吗
I'm working real hard on getting back to you, okay?
我得离开一段时间
I'm going to have to be away for a little while,
但我会回来的
but I'm coming back.
到底什么时候啊
But when?
我还不知道 但很快
I don't know yet, but soon.
你们要知道 不管发生什么
You have to know that no matter what happens,
不管别人说什么
no matter what anyone tells you,
我都不会放弃 直到我们团聚为止
I will not stop until we're together again.
你会来陪我过生日吗
Will you be here for my birthday?
如果我来不了 那只说明我还在路上
If I'm not, it just means that I'm still on my way, okay?
但我可能得花些时间
But it might take me a little while.
在那之前 你们俩要互相照顾
So, until then, you two need to take care of each other.
提醒对方多喝水 记得外套拉好别着凉
Remind each other to drink water and zip up your jackets.
还记得你们小的时候
And you know how when you were little
常常生气或难过
and you'd get real angry or sad,
我们谈过的 要表达出来
we used to talk about using your words.
你们以后也得这么做
Well, you're gonna have to do that.
要告诉别人你们需要什么
You're gonna have to tell people what you need.
如果有什么你们不明白的地方
If there's something you don't understand or if...
或有哪里疼
something hurts...
或有人伤害你们
or if someone hurts you...
你们得自己说出来
you're gonna need to speak up for yourselves,
帮对方说出来 因为到时我不在你们身边
and for each other, because I won't be there to do it for you.
我爱你们俩 胜过一切
I love you both more than anything.
永远别忘了我多爱你们
Never forget how much I love you.
能用我手♥机♥帮我拍一张吗
Could you take one with my camera?
谢谢
Thank you.
帕波
Piper.
-你好 -你好 我的天呐
- Hi. - Hi. Are you kidding me?
你打扮得这么漂亮 光看着你就赏心悦目
You're going to be such a treat to look at all evening.
你看起来真美
You look beautiful.
真不敢相信这是你的生活
I can't believe that this is your life.
算不上 偶尔盛装打扮一番是很好玩啦
Hardly. It's fun to play dress-up every now and then.
来 我带你转转 把你介绍给我的朋友们
Come. Let me show you around, introduce you to my people.
各位 这是帕波
Guys, this is Piper.
帕波 这是安迪
Piper, this is Andy,
-室内设计大♥师♥ -你好
- our in-house design guru. - Hello.
这是卢丝 才华横溢的摄影师
And this is Luz, our incredible photographer.
-塞尔达 打扰下 -我去去就回
- Zelda, excuse me. - I'll be right back, okay?
你就是塞尔达说个不停的那个美人
So, you're the one Zelda won't shut up about.
不不 肯定不是说我
No, no, no. I doubt it.
-干嘛 -安迪 你这样不好
- What? - Andy, not cool.
帕波 你做什么工作的
So, Piper, what do you do?
会计
I'm in accounting.
但我在考虑转换到更有意义的行业
But I'm thinking of transitioning into something more meaningful.
也许是非营利那方面的
Maybe in the nonprofit sector.
我很喜欢塞尔达和你们的工作
I love what Zelda does, what you two do.
把你的简历发给我 告诉我你对什么感兴趣
Send me your resume and what you're interested in.
我总是有朋友在招人
I always have friends looking for people.
-真的吗 谢了 -不客气
- Wow. Really? Thanks. - Yeah.
-我会发给你的 -太好了
- I'll take you up on that. - Great.
不过我先老实交代 我服过刑
Although, full disclosure, I've done time.
在监狱里
In prison.
我曾是囚犯 所以可能不容易找工作
As an inmate. So, it might not be easy.
那个...
Oh. Um... That's...
他们安排你去哪里服刑
So, where'd they send you?
利奇菲尔德 州北一个联邦监狱
Litchfield. It's a federal penitentiary upstate.
我在一本刚发行的书封底
I read about that place on
读到过这个监狱
the back cover of this book that just came out.
那个作者还和说唱明星50分一起烤过蔓越莓面包
The one by that woman who baked cranberry bread with 50 Cent?
朱迪·金写了自传吗
Judy King wrote a memoir?
那老女人性♥欲♥还那么强
Racy for an old swan.
希望我能有她一半持久力
I hope my stamina holds up half as well.
各位晚上好
Evening, everyone.
你们步入会场时
Walking in, you probably
可能都注意到了两旁的数十盏蜡烛
noticed dozens of candles lighting your way.
每盏蜡烛代表一个卡拉姆基金会
Each one of those candles represents a Syrian child
今年帮助过的叙利亚儿童
the Karam Foundation has helped this year.
与琳娜和她团队共事
Working alongside Lina and her team
教会了我 不管遇到任何挫折
has taught me that no matter the setbacks,
都必须自己爬起来 继续向前迈进
we must pick ourselves up and move forward.
纵使陷入绝望 我们仍要继续找到希望
We must continue to find hope despite despair.
卡拉姆基金会不止重建学校
The Karam Foundation doesn't just rebuild schools,
你看起来很美
还筑造未来
it builds futures.
卡拉姆家园所提供的的环境
The Karam homes are environments
鼓励创造与创新
that encourage invention and innovation,
具有冒险精神和企业家精神
a sense of adventure and entrepreneurship.
谢谢你这么晚还愿意见我
Thank you for seeing me so late.
不客气 你还好吧
Of course. Are you feeling okay?
抱歉 今天事很多
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表