剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
I could buy a new car
都能买♥♥辆新车了
for what they're asking to fix my transmission.
别担心 你想怎么报答我都行
Hey, no worries. You can pay me back however you want.
我明天还是搭巴士算了
I'm gonna take the bus tomorrow.
不行 起多早都赶不上早上的毒品搜查
Can't. Doesn't run early enough to make the morning drug search.
简直太扯了
This is such horseshit!
是谁运毒大家心知肚明
Why do I have to come in early to be searched, without pay,
为什么我得起个大早 被搜身 还没加班费
when everyone knows who's smuggling?
大家都知道吗
They do?
你没有每天带三个墨西哥肉卷进去
You don't bring in three burritos a day
还像赫尔曼一样精壮
and look like Hellman.
所以你一直在打量他的身材吗
So you've been checking out his figure?
不 我讨厌那个人 我希望他被抓
No, I fucking hate that guy. I wish he'd get caught.
这样他会坐牢的
You're talking about him going to prison, you know.
你不是在想告密吧
You're not thinking about snitching, are ya?
没有
No.
我们是一个团队的
I'm part of the team.
我的天啊 佩纳
Jesus fuckin' Christ, Pena,
你视障吗 根本没中靶
are you fuckin' vision impaired? You didn't even touch it.
我的倍镜好像坏了
I think my scope's fucked up.
你检查你双腿间那玩意了吗
Did you check the part that goes between your legs?
可能缺了根长棒
Could be there's a rod missing.
我可以掏出来让你亲眼看看
Yeah, I'll pull it out and you can see for yourself.
-或许舔舔 -好吧
- Maybe suck it. - Okay.
行了 冷静 娘们
All right. Calm it down, ladies.
我注意到
I noticed you put
你开枪时肩部肌肉太紧绷
a lot of pressure on your shoulder when you fire--
麦卡洛 你在教他美容秘诀吗
McCullough, you giving him beauty tips?
少管闲事
Mind your own business.
你应该保持肩部稳定
You just wanna make sure that shoulder pressure stays consistent.
好主意
That's a good idea.
她可以教你开枪更像娘们
She can teach you to shoot even more like a pussy.
我比你中靶多
Hit more of my target than you.
陆军一等兵麦卡洛
PFC McCullough.
你知道那样炫耀交不到朋友吧
You know you're not making any friends by showing off like that.
我只是想教佩纳练好射击
I was only trying to help Pena with his shooting.
可以
That's all fine,
但你得让这些小伙子尊重你并喜欢你
but you need these boys to respect you and like you.
你得表明你们是一个团队的
You gotta show them you're part of the team.
我该怎么做 中士
How do I do that, Sarge?
让你准备好去战斗是我的工作 不是吗
It's my job to prepare you for combat, is it not?
所以当你在战区
So when you're out there in the combat zone
有人喊"发现敌情"
and one of those boys yells "contact,"
你要能够直视他们每个人的眼睛
you need to be able to look at every one of them in the eye
知道如果他们必须为你不顾生死
and know that if they have to put their life on the line for you,
他们不会犹豫
there'll be no hesitation.
-想办法做到 -好的 中士
- So find a way. - Yes, Sarge.
我的钱呢
Where's my money?
我的耳朵进口水了 你到底什么问题
My ear is moist now. What the hell is wrong with you?
我的问题就是你还没付我钱
What's wrong with me is you haven't fucking paid me yet.
好吧 这事我需要和你谈谈
Yeah, I need to talk to you about that.
这些随机毒品搜查
These random drug searches
让我没法卖♥♥货
are making it impossible for me to sell.
所以你需要在风头过去前收手
So you need to hang on to this until things calm down.
他们查到我只是时间问题
It's only a matter of time before they check in on me,
这次我绝不会再吞下去了
and I am not swallowing this again.
他们一天要查两次我们的储物柜
They're searching our lockers twice a day,
所以你最好把这东西当姨妈条塞进那里
so you better fucking Tampax that thing
免得我制♥造♥出抓到你藏♥毒♥品的场面
before I make like I caught you with it.
我不能把它塞我下面
I can't tuck it in my undies
因为我老二太大 没地方塞了
'cause I got a really big dick. Ain't enough room.
老二大的男人会这么说才怪
Yeah, 'cause that's how guys with really big dicks talk.
你不会相信有多大
You wouldn't believe how big.
所以你还是乖乖地把剩下的货卖♥♥掉
So be a good girl and sell the rest of that package,
否则我会把我的巨根也塞进你喉咙
or I'll shove my jumbo dick down your throat, too.
现在我确定你是该死的女同了
Now I know for sure you're a fuckin' dyke.
大多女人听到我那话就湿了
Most girls would've creamed at that offer.
-说不通啊 -什么
- It just doesn't make sense. - What?
那些小肉条你还吃吗
Are you gonna eat those little meaty fingers?
现在这么多事
How can I think about eating little meat fingers
我哪有心思吃小肉条
when there's so much going on right now?
现在有什么事
What's going on right now?
费里达那个老家伙终于出牢房♥了吗
Did Old Man Frieda finally come out of her cell?
不 我不会被
No, I am not going to be
费里达那个老家伙和她闹鬼的牢房♥分心
distracted by Old Man Frieda and her haunted cell.
这很重要
This is important.
美味姐没杀人 对吧
Taystee didn't kill anyone, right?
但法♥院♥说她是杀人犯
But the court says that she is a murderer.
-所以... -所以什么
- So-- - So fuckin' what?
所以肯定是系统出了错
So, the system must have made a mistake!
我知道这听起来不可能 但肯定是这样
I know, it sounds impossible, but that has to be what happened.
法♥院♥系统真的出错了
The court system actually made a mistake.
-见鬼 -是啊
- Oh, shit. - I know.
我们应该打电♥话♥给总统吗
Should we call the president?
我问问谁有他的号♥码
I'm gonna ask somebody if they have his number.
有人知道总统的电♥话♥是多少吗
Does anybody got the president's number on them?
-没有吗 -没有
- No? No? - No--
皮塔 皮塔
P-Tuck. P-Tuck,
别玩"给总统打电♥话♥"这套 这事很严肃
stop playing "Call the president." This is serious.
法♥院♥系统真的出错了
The court system actually made a mistake.
大惊小怪 法♥院♥系统总出错
Big whoop! The court system always makes mistakes.
是吗 好吧
Oh, yeah, okay.
是吗 好吧
Oh, yeah, okay.
所以你觉得这里每个人都应该被关吗
So you think that everybody here deserves to be here?
是的
Yes.
埃塞尔 她挟持了一辆载满孩子的校车
Ethel, she threatened a school bus full of children
一个孩子哮喘发作死了
and one kid had an asthma attack and died.
我不知道他有哮喘
I didn't know he had asthma.
朱迪思 她朝一个女人脸上泼硫酸
Well, Judith, she threw acid in a woman's face.
好吧 那你呢
All right. What about you?
我该进这里 我伤害了一个男孩 迪伦
I deserve to be here. I hurt a boy. Dylan.
好吧 但你是疯子
Right, but you're... you're crazy.
-我... -脑子异常 随便啦
- I'm-- - Special-brained. Whatever.
但你真的认为你活该进这里吗
But do you really think you deserve to be here?
我想借此感谢每一个
I wanna take this time to thank everybody
前来向我们的朋友
who came out to pay tribute to our friend,
领袖及保护者老爹
our leader, our protector,
致敬的人
Daddy.
我知道
I know...
我知道她会很感激的
I know she would've appreciated it.
接下来史沃普有首诗要分享
And now Swope has a poem she'd like to share.
如烈日般崭新圆月的光影下
"In the twilight of a moon as full and new as the burning sun
你的手指进入我的身体
You enter me with your fingers
当你滑入我的身体
And when you enter me, slick and smooth
手指温暖就像呼在我脖颈的气息
Fingers warm like hot breath against my neck..."
迪亚茨他妈的哪去了
Where the fuck is Diaz?
你会出席被你毒死的人的
Would you show up to a memorial service
追悼会吗
for somebody you poisoned?
她看到老爹死时 我看她毫无表情
Saw it in her face when she found out. Fuckin' nothing.
是的 那贱♥人♥采取行动了
Yeah, that bitch made a move.
我们也必须有所反击
We're gonna have to make a move of our own.
"伴着千颗小小心脏雷鸣般地爆裂 我喷涌而出
"I explode with the thunderous crack of a thousand tiny hearts
如闪电般划破大都市般高耸的乳晕"
Breaking across the greater metropolitan areola"
-什么事 -我只是
- What do you want? - I just...
我看到
I just noticed that you
你没去参加追悼会
wasn't at the memorial service and, like...
我只是想告诉你不该害怕
I just wanted to tell you that you shouldn't be afraid
让大家知道你的悲伤
to acknowledge your grief to people.
这是向前看的第一步
It's the first step in moving on.
你从哪学的屁话
Where do you get that bullshit from?
在一个小册子上看到的
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表