剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
但是他们可以 不 行不通
Well, they could... No, that will never work.
我们要想一个真正的
We gotta come up with a real,
可操作的 现实世界的例子
practical, real-world example for this.
-我想到了 想到了 想到了 -什么
- I got it! I got it. I got it. - What?
《天生一对》The Parent Trap.
后来发现她们是双胞胎
就像你骗朋友们你怀孕了
Ooh. Like when you tell people that you're pregnant,
然后你朋友的后爹
and then your friend's stepdad
给你钱让你去做一场你根本不需要的堕胎手术
gives you money for an abortion you don't need?
我没看过这个翻拍版本
I never saw the remake.
一卷锡箔纸
A goddamn roll of tinfoil?
小帕 你太赞了
Piper, you're amazing.
我只是搜了一下
All I did was look up
"DIY感官活动预算"
"DIY sensory activities budget."
你们想要的话我可以把链接发给你们
I can send you all links, if you'd like?
千万别 我不能再搜孩子用的破东西了
Please don't. I can't research baby shit anymore.
昨天 我上网买♥♥了个婴儿用的勺子
Yesterday, I went online to buy a baby spoon,
六个小时之后 我就在谷歌♥上看了个全面解析
and six hours later, I'm in a Google deep-dive
为什么随手丢弃塑料会让人类灭绝
about how leaching plastics are gonna kill us all.
所以我们能谈点别的吗 拜托了
So can we talk about anything else? Please.
好吧 好了好了 小帕 到你了
Okay. All right. All right. Piper, you're up.
你妻子看了那些性感照片后作何反应
How'd the sexy pics go over with your wife?
-对 -很好
- Oh, yes. - Good!
超棒 她很喜欢
Great. She loved 'em.
一个小小的激凸
It's amazing how a little nip can
竟然能填补时间和空间上的空白
bridge the gap between time and space.
趁着这种感觉还在好好享受吧
Enjoy those while those last.
这些也会被毁吗
Wait. Do those get ruined, too?
没有什么是不会被毁的
Nothing doesn't get ruined.
天呐 我要尿裤子了
Oh, my God. I'm gonna pee myself.
顺便说一下 那里才是毁得最厉害的
FYI, that gets ruined the most.
你去厕所 我帮你抱她
Uh, I can hold her while you go to the bathroom.
真的吗 我一个月都没在白天自己去尿尿了
Are you sure? I haven't day-peed alone in a month!
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
-去吧 我来看着 -好吧
- Uh, go. I can keep an eye. - All right, then.
把宝宝给我吧
Pass the baby.
查普曼女士
Ms. Chapman.
这是怎么回事
Oh, what's going on here?
要烤小孩了吗
Are we baking some babies?
看见了吗 沃斯在贩毒
You see that? Vause is dealing.
不是吧 最近风头这么紧
Doubt it. With the shit going down lately?
她可没这么蠢
Her dumb ass is smarter than that.
估计是在跟那个印度女人犯浪呢
Probably gunnin' for some curry love.
不 我看见了 我去看看
No, I saw something. I'm gonna check it out.
搞什么鬼 沃斯 你干什么呢
What the fuck, Vause? What are you doing?
你把毒品冲下去了吗 犯人
You flushing your drugs, inmate?
沃斯 我知道你在干什么
Vause, I know what you're up to.
想让自己少惹点麻烦吗
You wanna save yourself some trouble?
告诉我你的毒品从哪来的 供货人是谁
Tell me where you're getting the drugs from. Who's your source?
-不然呢 -不然
- Or? - Or...
我就让他们把你拉去单独监禁
I'll have 'em haul your ass down to solitary.
-好了 行了行了 -对
- Okay. All right, all right. Yeah. - Yeah.
大家都冷静点 新典狱长把禁闭取消了
Let's chill, everybody. New warden closed the SHU,
况且我们又没亲眼看见
plus there's no way for us to know what we didn't actually see.
对 就是个棉条而已
Yeah. It was a bloody tampon.
看见了吧 就是个棉条
See? Just a tamp.
你觉得你在这里混得很好吗
You think you've got this place all figured out, huh?
我要给新任典狱长留下好印象 从现在开始
Well, I've got a new warden to impress, so from now on,
你不准带东西进出这间牢房♥
you're getting nothing in or out of this cell.
不管你替谁卖♥♥ 最好告诉他你已经暴露了
Whoever you're selling for, better let 'em know you're burnt.
-正是 -而且你不应该把棉条冲下去
- Exactly. - Also, you should never flush tampons.
管道会被堵死
The whole pipe will back up on you.
T 我是苏珊娜 很勇敢地邀请你
Hi, T! It's Suzanne. And you are courageously invited to the...
-什么鬼 -去参加图书馆的会议
- What the fuck? - ...library for a meeting of the...
给我
Give me that.
首先 这写的不是勇敢地 是真诚地
First of all, this don't say "Courageously," It says "Cordially."
再说了苏珊娜找我去图书馆干什么
And what's Suzanne want me in the library for, anyway?
我不知道 也许是想你了吧
I don't know. Maybe she misses you.
你问我 我也不知道
I mean, if you ask me, I don't get it.
你们之前的友谊这么深厚吗
Was your friendship even that great?
因为以我的经验来看
Because in my experience,
过去的美好回忆
the good memories from the past
远没有我们记忆中那么好
are never as good as we remember them,
不好的回忆比记忆中的更糟
and then the bad ones are worse than we remember them,
我们的脑子耍这种小把戏 省得我们会自杀
but our minds, they play these games so we don't kill ourselves.
所以我们就继续做那些事情
And we just keep doing shit.
苏珊娜那么想跟我说话
Suzanne wants to talk to me so bad,
为什么不直接来找我
why don't she come and do it herself?
你见过她了吗
Have you met her?
她很奇怪
She's weird.
不过你看到自己了没
But have you met you?
你简直是恐怖
'Cause you're terrifying.
那你为什么不直接去图书馆
So why don't you just come to the library,
再从虫窟里下去
and you go down that wormhold?
-是虫洞吧 -不 不是
- It's "Wormhole." - No. No, it's not!
不是的 我想尝试些新东西
No, it's not. I'm trying something new.
我明白 但是你非得这样给我惊喜吗
I understand, but did you have to surprise me like that?
是的 你忘了吗 查普曼女士
Yes, I did. Did you forget, Ms. Chapman?
你还在缓刑期
You are on probation.
而我的工作就是查岗
My job is rolling up on people.
不然我怎么能抓住他们违反规定或者嗑药呢
How else can I catch them violating or doing drugs
或者是办起婴儿搏击俱乐部了
or running a baby fight club?
我保证我不是在办婴儿搏击俱乐部
I promise you I'm not running a baby fight club.
我知道 我只是想幽默一下
I know. I'm just being funny.
小饼干 我能尝尝吗
Ooh! Snickerdoodle. May I?
请吧 她们不吃面粉
Please. They don't eat flour.
什么
What?
让我告诉你一件并不好笑的事情
Well, let me tell you what's not funny.
当我到某家我最新监管的人所说的
It's when I rolled up to the restaurant
工作所在的餐馆中检查时
that my newest supervisee told me that she worked at,
竟然被告知你上个星期就被开除了
only to be informed that you were fired last week.
我想我是因为被开除了太难受
I guess I was feeling so badly about being fired,
所以不想告诉你这件事
I didn't want to tell you that I had been fired.
对不起
I'm sorry.
好吧 如果你的工作有变动
Okay, you need to tell me immediately
你必须马上告诉我
when there's a change of employment.
那么现在 你找到新工作了吗
So, now, do you have a new job?
就在这里 给我的侄女做保姆
Here. Nannying for my niece.
他们给你钱吗
And are they paying you?
包吃包住 还有婴儿的拥抱
In room and board and baby hugs.
不要开玩笑 只有我可以
Don't be cute. Only I get to do that.
年终他们会给你报税表
Will they be giving you a W-2
让你缴税吗
for your taxes at the end of the year?
-应该不会 -所以这并不算一份工作
- I don't think so. - Yeah, so that's not a job, okay?
这叫帮忙
That's a favor.
我来跟你捋捋 查普曼女士
Let me keep you on track, Ms. Chapman, okay?
我们关系还算不错
We have a rapport,
但必要的话我也会签发你的逮捕令
but I can issue a warrant for your arrest if need be.
所以去找份真正的工作吧 今天就去
So get a real job. Like, today.
其他的妈妈们都走了
Hey. The other ladies left
因为她们听到了你有重罪前科的事
because they heard the um, former-felon thing.
但是 我们还在这里帮你
But, uh, listen, we are here for you.
其实并没有人支持我
Literally no one is here for me.
你不是妈妈 所以一定很难理解
Which must be hard to understand because you're not a mom,
但最终我们只是...
but at the end of the day, we're just...
我们只是有点不舒服 我倒是对你没有成见
we're just not comfortable. I mean, I am cool with you.
但是这一位 会觉得不妥
But this one... Judgmental.
所以我完全可以理解
So I totally get it, though.
出狱后自力更生肯定很艰难
Getting back on your feet post-prison must be so hard.
我们支持你
And we support you.
继续传递正能量 好吗
Sending good vibes, okay? Okay.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表