剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
把它贴着你的老二下面 就像这样
you stick it under your dick, like so.
然后尿的时候
And then when you pee,
你就往杯子里挤点眼药水
you squirt little squirts of Visine into the cup.
如果你硬一点的话更好
It helps if you're a little chubbed,
正好就挡上了
so there's some resistance, you know.
但是我没有老二啊
But I don't have a cone.
那更好 你都不用在手上耍花招
Even better. Then you don't even need the sleight of hand.
就预先塞进去 尿尿时挤就行了
Just pre-load the bottle and then Kegel it while you pee.
你在边尿边挤吗
Are you doing it?
没错
I am, yeah.
是的 我想是的
Yeah, I think I am.
你没办法
It's a real shame
在这里发挥你的厨艺 真是太遗憾了
you're not gonna get to use your chef skills here.
这里不是开罗的四季
It's not exactly the Four Seasons Cairo.
开罗没有四季 只有两个季节
We don't have four seasons in Cairo. Only two.
会做饭的开罗女喜剧演员
Ah. A Cairo comedienne who cooks.
都是骗人的 我不是开罗人
All lies. I'm not from Cairo.
碰巧有点幽默细胞
I'm hit-and-miss funny.
跟狱警说我厨艺高超也是骗他的
And I lied to the guard about my cooking skills.
我只是想找点事做 好不胡思乱想
I just wanted something to occupy my mind.
我一直在各个拘留所间转来转去
I've been moved around to many of these detention centers.
这些拘留所 时间长了都一样
They all start to look the same after a while.
多长算时间长了
How long is a while?
-对我来说 十八个月 -你还得被关多久
- For me, it's been 18 months. - Shit. How much longer you got?
这里不像监狱 他们不会给你确定的释放日期
It's not like prison. They don't give you a set release date.
我的案子要么以避难为由获得批准
My case will either get approved for asylum
要么我就会被遣返回埃及
or they send me back to Egypt.
不到最后我也不知道会怎样
I won't know until it's happening.
真是够呛
Yeesh.
至少你站上甲板被驱逐出境时
Well, at least you're getting to see the best parts of America,
可以看到美国最好的地方
from our fine cuisine to our wonderful melting pot,
从精致的菜肴到美妙的大熔炉
on deck to be deported.
-我来美国只有一个目的 -是吗
- I only came to America for one thing. - Yeah?
炸薯球
The Tater Tots.
我们的薯球最有名了
Oh. Well, we are known for our tots.
我喜欢它们能被一口吞的适中尺寸
I love how they are perfectly bite-sized and
以及咸死人不偿命的味道
way too salty.
就像食物之神的睾丸 话说薯球里面是什么
Just like the testicles of a food god. What's in them, anyway?
土豆
Pertaters.
你们是这么念的吗 我明白为什么叫薯球了
Ah. That's how you pronounce it? Now, I understand the name.
谢谢 我真得去忙了
Thanks. I really had to go.
我想可能感染了什么
I think there's a bug going around or somethin'.
希望是事后洗了手
I hope you washed your hands afterwards.
否则明天这里就会像第三次世界大战爆发一样
Otherwise, it's gonna be like World War III in here tomorrow.
姑娘们
You guys,
我打了那个号♥码 他们帮我联♥系♥上了一位律师
I called the number and they put me in touch with a lawyer.
她说我的案子可能有希望
She said I actually might have a good case.
她还说她想过几天来见我
And she wants to meet with me in a couple days.
-天呐 -看到没 碧昂丝在保佑你
- My God! - See? Beyoncé's got you, girl!
布兰卡呢 她回来了吗 -还没有
- What about Blanca? She turn up yet? - No, not yet.
-别担心 碧昂丝会保佑她的 -没错
- Don't worry. Beyoncé will check up on it. - Yes.
但我们必须像那首歌♥里唱的一样有耐心
But we have to be patient like the song.
好了 女士们 过来吃饭
Okay, ladies, come and get it.
等等 等等
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Uh-uh.
保佑我们 上帝
Bless us, oh, Lord,
看在这道用过期食品做的绝望炖菜的份上
for this stew of despair we made from expired ingredients.
我们祈祷
We pray that
它不会永久地改变我们肠道菌群的种类
it doesn't permanently alter the species in our gut biome.
阿门
Amen.
还真能尝出绝望的味道
Wow. You can really taste the despair.
那不是绝望的味道 是盐
That's not despair, that's salt.
你放了多少盐 红妈
How much salt did you put in here, Red?
我放了正正好好的量
I put in the perfectly correct amount.
也许你让我放盐之前自己就已经加过盐了
Maybe you had already salted it before you told me to salt it.
不 我想我没有
No, I don't think I did.
你唯一的责任就是炖菜
Your one responsibility was the stew.
如果有什么问题 那就怪你
If there's something wrong with it, it's on you.
对 你说的对
Yeah, no, no. You're right.
我是应该多加注意的
Um, I should be paying more attention, you know.
我今天要操心的事太多
Today, I've had a million things on my mind.
看起来我是唯一一个
It seems I'm the only one
还记得我们在这里有工作要做的人
who remembers that we have a job to do here.
这里的女人正在受苦
These women are suffering.
最起码我们可以先把自己的破事放在一边
The least we can do is put all our bullshit aside for a minute
给她们做一顿像样的饭 老天
and give them a decent meal, for Christ's sake.
根据上述情况
On the basis of the foregoing,
依照《移♥民♥与国籍法》
it is charged that
第212(a)(6)(A)(1)条
you are subject to removal from the United States
依法判处你
pursuant to Provision 212(a)(6)(A)(1)
被驱逐出境
of the Immigration and Nationality Act.
基于政♥府♥的建议
Based on the government's recommendation,
法庭将指定洪都拉斯为遣返国
the court will designate Honduras as the country of removal.
请不要这样
Please don't do this.
我的生活都在这里 我的家人也在这里
My whole life is here. My family is here.
是我错过了什么还是我们队还没人赢过
Am I missing something or is our team batting zero up there?
我不想惹麻烦
I don't want any problems.
我觉得我们已经麻烦缠身了
I think we already got problems.
镣铐和哭泣声通常就是信♥号♥♥
The shackles and the crying are usually a sign of that.
你觉得很好笑吗
You think this is funny?
也许你已经习惯了被这样对待
Maybe you're used to this kind of treatment,
但正是因为像你这样的罪犯
but it's because of criminals like you
才害我出现在这里
that I'm even here right now.
对 因为是罪犯投票给共和党的
Right. Because criminals vote Republican.
以前 像我这样诚实
It used to be that honest,
努力工作的人
hard-working people like me
是可以靠自己的双手在美国生活的
could lead productive lives in the States,
我们只管自己的事 献献奉献 低调做人
minding their own business, contributing, staying invisible.
但像你这样的人给了他们针对我们所有人的借口
But people like you gave them an excuse to come after all of us.
你根本不知道我做了什么
You don't even know what I did.
我也不想知道
And I don't want to.
我只想知道我的孩子在哪儿
All I wanna know is where my kids are.
他们带走了你的孩子吗
They took your kids?
519 卡拉·科尔多瓦
519. Córdova, Karla.
被告人 你的真实完整姓名是什么
To the respondent, what is your true and complete name?
卡拉·狄安娜·阿迪莱奈·科尔多瓦
Karla Diana Adilene Córdova.
谢谢
Thank you.
女士 我面前有一份"出庭通知"文件
Ma'am, I have before me a document called a "Notice to Appear."
这份文件中 国土安♥全♥部♥声称
In this document, the Department of Homeland Security alleges
你不是美国公民或国民
that you are not a citizen or national of the United States
以及你是非法进入美国的
and that you entered the country illegally.
你对这些指控有何辩护
How do you plead to the allegations?
我否认这些指控
I am denying the allegations.
你否认的根据是什么 你是美国公民吗
And the basis for your denial? Are you a US citizen?
证明那份文件里的内容
It is the government's burden
是政♥府♥的义务
to prove what it says in that paper.
我什么也不会说
I am not saying anything.
法官阁下 我们有被告的I213记录
Your Honor, we have an I-213 for the respondent,
在其中她承认她是一名萨尔瓦多公民
in which she admits that she is a citizen of El Salvador.
我反对他持有的那份文件
I object to that document he has!
我没见过它 也从没向任何人承认过任何事
I haven't seen it, and I never admitted anything to anyone.
别在意萨尔瓦多的任何事 我了解我的权利
Never mind anything about El Salvador. I know my rights.
如果他只有那份文件佐证
If that is all he has to prove his case,
那您不应该受理我的案件
then you should throw my case out.
政♥府♥部门今天有准备好履行
Is the government prepared to meet its burden of proof
针对被告公民身份的举证责任吗
in regard to the defendant's citizenship today?
没有 法官阁下
No, Your Honor.
法官阁下
Your Honor,
我有权利要求我的案件被推迟审理
it is my right to ask that my case be moved to a later date
这样我也许有时间寻求有效的法律顾问
so that I might have time to seek effective legal counsel.
非常好
Very well.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表