剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
我比较喜欢古埃及大鼠螺丝[卡牌游戏]
I am strictly an Egyptian Rat Screw gal.
我不想了解你的个人生活
I don't need to hear this about your personal life.
你怎么来了
So, what's up?
是来告诉我
Did you come to reveal the truth
我的曾祖母曾经跟一个小丑有婚外情
that my great-grandmother had an affair with a clown,
所以我才有这种发型 才这么喜欢卡♥通♥小车吗
thus explaining the hair and my love of tiny cars?
没错
Well, yes.
他叫痒痒·戈德博格
And his name was Tickles Goldberg
他发明了橡胶鸡
and he invented the rubber chicken.
你还有一双巨大的红黄相间的鞋要穿 尼古拉斯
You've some giant red and yellow shoes to fill, Nichols.
我就知道
I knew it.
我是来道别的 我要转到俄亥俄去了
I came to say goodbye. I'm being transferred to Ohio.
俄亥俄
Ohio?
你干了什么事 要被转到俄亥俄去
Hey, what the fuck did you do to deserve Ohio?
坏事
Something bad.
虽然我很想知道细节
Okay, well, you know, I would love to hear the details,
但我知道你不会说的
but, uh, something tells me you're not gonna spill.
我不会乱八卦的
I don't kiss and tell.
所以是有什么八卦故事吗
So, there was kissing involved?
其实吧 这就说得通了
You know what? This makes perfect sense.
你是我在这里所剩无几熟悉的人之一
I mean, you're one of the last people in my life here,
复仇之神当然要把你带走
so, of course the vengeful gods just had to get rid of you.
如果是因为我的原因 非常抱歉
Hey, I'm sorry if it's my fault.
这次倒霉都怪我自己
No, I think the bad juju on this is all me.
那你跟你金发女友怎么办
How are you and blondie dealing with this?
分开了
Separately.
监狱并不像七十年代那些
Prison is just not as romantic
商业电影里演得那么浪漫
as all those '70s exploitation movies made it seem.
我真想退钱
I want my money back.
我想退很多东西
I want a lot of things back.
就这样了是吧
So this is it, huh?
乐队解散了
The band is broken up.
或许以后可以搞个重聚巡演
Well, maybe one day we'll do a reunion tour.
弹奏我们最棒的曲子
Play all our greatest hits.
都是我们最喜欢的 对吧
All the favorites, right?
"蹲下咳嗽" "脚气"
Yeah, "Squat and Cough," "Foot Fungus,"
当然 我们的主打曲是
and of course, our number one hit,
"只要足够勇敢 一切都是假鸡♥巴♥" 对吧
"Anything Can Be a Dildo If You're Brave Enough," right?
粉丝肯定都爱死了
I mean, the fans are gonna just eat it up.
俄亥俄
Ohio.
谢谢你们来见我
Thanks for meeting me.
你要来杯苏打水吗 我有优♥惠♥券
You want a soda or something? I got this coupon.
莫妮卡半个小时后还有辩论训练
Monica has debate practice in a half an hour, so...
对啊 你加入辩论队了
Oh. Yeah, you debatin' now, huh?
你肯定很擅长 遗传我的
I bet you good at it. That's from me.
什么事都能争
Always could argue like nobody's business.
为什么叫我来
Why am I here?
因为我生了你
'Cause I made you.
虽然我不太擅长照顾人
And I ain't ever been too good at keepin' at something,
但生我的那个女人 很擅长照顾人
but the woman who made me taught me better than that.
她做得比我好很多
She showed me better than that.
因为她一直照顾你 陪在你身边
'Cause she kept after you and she kept showin' up.
我想像她那样
And I wanna be like her.
所以我来了
So I'm here.
我以后每个周日十一点都会在这里
And I'm gonna be here every Sunday at eleven o'clock.
我想要告诉你
And I wanna tell you about
我在做什么 我的想法
what I been doin' and thinkin'.
我也想你也能跟我聊聊
And I want you to tell me stuff,
你也可以就坐在那里 生闷气
or you can just sit there and act all mad.
但我还是会来的 莫妮卡
But I'm still gonna be here, Monica.
我会证明给你看 你可以相信我
And I'm gonna prove to you that you can trust me.
你们俩都可以相信我
That the both of you can trust me.
每个周日 十一点
Every Sunday, eleven o'clock.
就在这里
Right here.
你要表现给她看
You gonna show her?
你要怎么表现给她看
How you gonna show her?
就每周坐在个快餐店里吗
By sittin' in some fast food restaurant every week?
我想跟你讲讲你♥爸♥的事
I wanna tell you about your dad.
他叫科特斯
His name was Curtis.
我之前真的真的很喜欢他
And I really, really liked him...
但他有女朋友
but he had a girlfriend.
最后他没选择我
And he chose her over me.
但我选择了你
But I chose you.
迪肯
Deacon?
迪肯
Deacon!
-我在 朱迪 -那饼干还有吗
- Yes, Judy. - Have we got any more of those cookies?
那个德国出版商篮子里拿来的
The ones that came in the basket from that German publisher.
看起来像小雪茄
They look like little cigars.
里面有榛子巧克力什么的
They're filled with some kind of hazelnut chocolaty something?
-巧克力夹心卷 -什么
- Choco Heim. - What?
那是巧克力夹心卷
They're called Choco Heim.
这名字真难听 给我拿三块来
Well, that is a silly name. I would like three, please.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
亲爱你 你离开的样子真迷人
Oh, honey, I do so love watchin' you walk away.
这可是骚扰
That's harassment.
可你喜欢
Oh, you love it.
迪肯
Deacon?
迪肯 电♥话♥ 我的天啊
Deacon, the phone is... Oh, God damn it.
您好 一名来自利奇菲尔德监狱的犯人
Hello. An inmate from Litchfield Correctional Facility
正在试图联♥系♥你 你是否接受
is trying to contact you. Do you accept?
好 我接受
Uh, fine, I accept.
你好
Hello?
朱迪·金
Judy King?
天呐 你居然接了
Oh, my God, yo, I can't believe you picked up.
我每天都给你打电♥话♥
I've been calling every day
有个蠢货一直跟我说你不在
and some dick kept telling me you was out
但我知道你在 所以我跟他说
and I knew you wasn't, so I kept saying,
"你给我接过去 我是塔莎·杰弗逊
"Yo, you got to put me through because this is Tasha Jefferson
我们有个共同的朋友
and we had a mutual friend in common,
珀比·华盛顿"
Poussey Washington."
-珀比 -"她肯定愿意接我电♥话♥
- Poussey. - "And I know she'd wanna talk to me,
因为我以珀比的名义建了个基金会
because I'm starting a fund in Poussey's name
为出狱的前重罪犯
that would give microloans to ex-felons
提供小♥额♥贷♥款♥
after they've been released,
而且她要出新书了
and with her whole book coming out and all,
我觉得这会是个很好的公益宣传
I thought it could be a great altruistic tie-in
如果她有兴趣的话"
if she wanted to get involved."
如果你有兴趣的话
If you wanted to get involved.
我得说快一点
I'm talkin' fast
因为我电♥话♥卡里没多少钱了
'cause I don't have that much money left on my phone account
因为我每天都给你打电♥话♥ 但
'cause of all the calls I've been making to you every day. But...
你在听吗
Hello? Are you there?
在听 这要怎么做
I'm listening. Now, how would it work?
我有个完整的计划
Well, I got a whole plan, see?
从让人们学习如何管理财务开始
And it all starts with people learnin' how to handle they money.
因为如果不了解自己的经济状况
'Cause if you don't understand your financials,
那可就麻烦大了
you headed straight into trouble.
你知道你在跟一个因为
You do realize you're speaking with someone
逃税坐过牢的人说话吧
who went to prison for tax evasion?
该死 你说得对
Oh, shit. Yo, that's right.
是啊
Uh, yeah.
那你已经知道我在说什么了
So you already know what I'm talking about.
我就知道我没找错人
I knew I was calling the right person.
对了 你的书在这里超级热门
Yo, by the way, your book is blowing up in here.
-每个人都在看 -她们喜欢吗
- Yo, everybody's reading it. - Well, are they liking it?
这还用问
Is grass green?
她们最喜欢什么部分
Oh, well, I'll be. What parts do they like best?
当然是色情的部分
Girl, the dirty parts.
这样啊
Well, well, well.
你好 美女
Hello, pretty.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表