剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
I'm gonna write you letters.
我会打电♥话♥给你 看看你过得怎么样
I'mma call you to see how you're doing.
"看"
"See"?
但我不会真的能"看"到你在做什么
But I won't see what you're doing.
因为是用电♥话♥
'Cause it's a phone.
你做有趣的事时会拍照片寄给我吗
Will you send me pictures of you doing fun stuff?
比如骑自行车或者... 你会骑自行车吗
Like riding a bicycle, or... Do you ride bicycles?
会
Yes.
或者天冷的时候滑冰
Or ice-skating when it's cold.
天热时划旱冰 就是各种有轮子的活动
Or roller-skating when it's hot. General movement with wheels.
除了滑板车
Oh, except for scooters.
因为我爸说大人玩滑板车很像傻瓜
'Cause my dad says adults on scooters look like idiots.
但我私下觉得滑板车看起来挺好玩
But secretly, I think they look kind of fun.
-我听说辛迪今天出狱 -我知道
- I heard Cindy got out today. - I know.
你能接受她那样大摇大摆地走出去吗
And you're okay with her walking out there free like that?
你应该让我找机会划花她的脸
You shoulda let me messed up her face when we had the chance.
我曾经想过 但我相当有信心
I thought about that. But I'm pretty confident her life
她在外面会有报应的
is gonna be what she deserves on the outside.
辛西娅·海耶斯
接收人 母亲 莉莲·海耶斯
地址 马里兰州 巴尔的摩市
其他居民 妹妹 莫妮卡·海耶斯
因为人生喜欢像那般测试你
'Cause life likes to test you like that.
你可以选择做对的事
You can choose to do what's right,
关于你的妈妈 真正的妈妈
或者你可以选择做你明知是错误的事
or you can choose to do what you know is wrong.
当你做出一个坏的选择
And when you make a bad choice,
带着报应和愧疚活下去就是它的惩罚
living with what you've done can be its own punishment.
因为你非常确定
'Cause you can be sure as shit
那些幽灵会回来纠缠着你
those skeletons will come back to haunt you.
辛迪
Cindy!
拜拜了 废物们
Sayonara, suckers!
你们这些废物都要羡慕我了
Y'all can kiss my black ass.
羡慕 羡慕 羡慕
Kiss it, kiss it, kiss it, kiss it!
真的吗 辛迪 你非要彪脏话吗
Really, Cindy? You have to scream profanity?
我的宝贝
Oh, my baby.
姐们
Hey, girl.
快点 过来 莫妮卡 瞧瞧你
Come on, bring it in, Monica. Look at you, girl.
这么大了
So big.
那是我想的东西吗
Yo, is that what I think it is?
一半橙汁 一半可乐
Half orange, half Coke.
橙汁可乐 谢谢你 老妈
Orange Coke! Thank you, Ma!
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表