剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
好吧 假装你是采访者
Okay, um, pretend you're the interviewer
问问我是否喜欢你的礼物
and ask me if I like your present.
你喜欢我今天送你的植物吗
Uh... do you like the plant that I gave you?
这是个好问题
Uh, that is a great question.
但这不是我喜不喜欢多肉植物的问题
But this isn't about my enjoyment of succulents.
重要的是它们可以给所有人带来的那种愉悦感
It is about the enjoyment they can bring to everyone.
所以我需要你保证那些植物
So I need you to make sure those plants
可以给尽可能多的人带来快乐
bring joy to as many people as possible.
给
Here.
我很高兴你能这么做
I am so glad that you are doing this.
你真的很擅长这个
You are good at this.
"抱歉 亲爱的佛蒙特州的枫树
"I'm sorry, dear maples of Vermont...
我浪费了你粘稠的蜜♥液♥
for wasting your sticky sweetness,
你们的血液
your lifeblood,
去淹死一个人
to drown a man.
抱歉
I'm sorry,
我是如此感激
and I'm thankful."
有些人死有余辜
Some people deserve to die.
那好吧
All right, then.
我不确定你的道歉对象
I'm not sure that the maples
应该是那些枫树叶
necessarily should be the recipient of your apology,
但你的道歉很真诚
but it was heartfelt.
我吃薄煎饼不放糖浆来赎罪
I eat pancakes dry as penance.
那好吧 卢茨 该你了
Okay, then. Uh, Ruiz, you're up.
去死吧 亚迪尔
"Fuck you, Yadriel.
我不允许你
I don't give you permission
带着我孩子和一个婊♥子♥住一起
to take my baby to live with some ho."
暂停 暂停
Time out. Time out.
是因为婊♥子♥这个词吧 我来回纠结了很久
It's the word "Ho," Isn't it? I went back and forth on that one.
我知道不应该再这么称呼别人
I know we're not supposed to call each other that no more.
赶紧收回这句话 婊♥子♥
Gotta take it back, ho.
改成西班牙语吧 添加点种族特色更有冲击力
Change it to "Puta." Gives it more punch with an ethnic flair.
我不是因为这个阻止你
It's not why I stopped you.
我阻止你是因为
I stopped you because
这不像是跟受害者写的信
it doesn't sound like a letter to your victim.
但我没有受害者 记得吗
But I don't got a victim, remember?
我只不过卖♥♥给几个贱♥人♥几件假衣服
All I did was sell some bitches a few fake clothes.
她们想要牌子货 我就给她们牌子
They wanted brand names, I gave them brand names.
那谁是受害者呢
So who's the victim there?
-古驰吗 -去他妈的古驰
- Gucci? - Fuck a Gucci.
我是受害者 所以我写了信给施害者
I am the victim, so I wrote a letter to one of my victimizers.
我布置的任务不是这个
That wasn't the assignment.
刚那位都跟树道歉了
That one over there apologized to trees.
至少算是道歉了
At least it was an apology.
我的建议 回去再写一封
Uh, my advice, go back and give it another try.
没人问你 亲爱的艾比
Well, nobody asked you, Dear Abby.
抱歉我晚了
Sorry I'm late.
写信的时间比我想的长
Letter took longer than I thought.
很高兴你能回来
I'm glad to have you back.
你想分享吗
You-- You wanna share?
发生在这里的事情大家能保密吗
Does everything that happens in here stay in here?
当然了 对吧 女士们
Of course. Right, ladies?
我会像在《拉斯维加斯往事》里那样保守秘密
I'll keep your secrets like Vegas.
这些事情最后总会被发到网上
That stuff always ends up on the Instagram.
那就像在《搏击俱乐部》里那样保密
I'll keep your secrets like we're in Fight Club.
我有很多受害者
So I have a lot of victims,
现在对于有些人 我还什么都做不了
and some of them I can't do anything about right now,
所以我决定从
so I decided to start with
我出狱后最先想见的人开始
someone I hope I'm seein' first when I get out.
"亲爱的妈妈 对不起
"Dear Ma, I'm sorry.
我不记得对你说过抱歉
I don't think I ever said that to you,
但如果每次该说抱歉时我说了 你就得一块钱
but if you had a dollar for every time I should have said it,
你现在就能跟亚马逊
you'd be hanging with those
脸书大佬们一起数钱谈笑风生了
Amazon and Facebook dudes, countin' your money."
首先
"At the top of the list,
抱歉我把自己的孩子丢给了你抚养
I'm sorry I stuck you with raising my baby as your own.
我尤其抱歉
I'm especially sorry
如果孩子有像我的地方
if she's anything like me.
我还要道歉 试图把她从你身边带走
I'm also sorry I tried to take her away from you.
我知道我是她的生母
I know that I may be her birth mom,
但你才是她真正的妈妈
but you are her mom-mom.
你才是那个每天在她面前照顾她的人
You're the person that's been in her face
不管她喜欢不喜欢
every day, whether she likes it or not.
那个给她用煎蛋培根做笑脸的人
The person who makes her egg and bacon smiles,
在她生病时给她一个紧紧拥抱的人
gives her boob-smother hugs when she's sick,
知道她喜欢思乐冰饮料的什么口味
and knows what Slurpee flavor will get her to smile.
我知道真♥相♥会让你跟莫妮卡非常伤心
I know how much the truth would hurt both you and Monica,
所以这是最后一次
so this is the last time
我再谈论生她的事了
I'll talk about giving birth to her.
这也是我改过自新
And it'll be my first step towards being the person
做一个让你骄傲的女儿的第一步
you'd be proud to call your daughter.
我希望等我出狱 我们能住在一起
I hope we can all live together when I get out, so...
这样我能补偿你们俩
so I can make it up to both of you.
爱你的女儿 辛迪"
Love, your daughter, Cindy."
棒极了
That's great.
你得把爪子对准娃娃的身体 而不是头
You have to position the claw over the body, not the head.
不然你还想怎么抓到那头熊
How else do you expect to win the bear?
用常识
Use your common sense.
-怎么 -你接了
- Yeah? - You picked up!
别给我打了
Stop calling me.
我想道歉
I want to apologize.
请让我跟你道歉吧
Please let me say I'm sorry.
我贪心了 做了错误的选择 我知道
I got greedy and I made the wrong choice. I know that.
-这些我们都谈过了 -我知道
- We were done with all that. - I know.
我把我们的生活搞得一团糟
And I screwed up our life.
你不知道我多希望自己
Don't you know how much
还在那个美食广场
I wish I was in that food court right now,
跟你一起吃三明治
eating sandwiches with you?
我做不到 请别再给我打电♥话♥了
I can't do this. Please don't call anymore.
亚迪尔 等等 我怀孕了
Yadriel, wait. I'm pregnant.
亚迪尔 你在吗
Yadriel, you there?
什么时候的事
When did that happen?
我不知道
I don't know,
但我只和你在一起过
but you're the only one I've been with.
亚迪尔 你在吗
Yadriel? Are you there?
亚迪尔
Yadriel.
我要做爸爸了
I'm gonna be a daddy.
是的
Yeah.
是的 是的 爸爸
Yeah. Yeah, you are.
是双层的
It's two-ply.
是的 爸爸
Yeah, you are.
坐吧
Take a seat.
好的
Good, good.
今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
尼尔在阻止亚当撬走肯德尔的妹子
Niall is cock-blocking Adam from stealing Kendall's pussy away.
为什么我们要看一群穿着比基尼的脱欧选民
Why are we watching a bunch of Brexit voters in bikinis?
-你知道他们没投票 -这相当于同意脱欧
- You know they didn't vote. - Which was a vote for Brexit.
他们有腹肌啊
But abs.
你可别再看了
You gotta stop.
它已经侵蚀你的大脑了
It's already eating your brain.
来吧 跟我说说你今天过得怎样
Come on, now, tell me about your day.
不要 我希望让火♥辣♥辣的肉体
No, I want the hot glistening
冲昏我的头脑 让我忘掉今天
bodies to zap away my brain and my day.
-你得守住底牌 -我做不到
- ...you've got to keep your cards-- - I can't.
我在那没什么优势
I'm just a bit out there.
我今天在恢复性司法上有了重大突破
Well, I had a real breakthrough in Restorative Justice today.
好了 我不想听你说《危险游戏》那狗屁玩意
Yeah, I don't want to hear about your Dangerous Minds bullshit
而我却在让世界变得更糟糕
while I'm stuck making the world worse
就像是恐怖版的《美国之旅》
at the horror version of Coming to America.
至少我们两个互相抵消了
Well, at least we're canceling each other out.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表