剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Yo, this Storky's is bomb as fuck.
我要假装他们用的是
I'm gonna pretend that they
可持续发展的农产之类的
use sustainable farmers and ranches and shit.
-希望我是对的 -是啊
- I hope I'm right. - Yeah, man.
不管是谁让我们吃上这个的 我尊敬她
Respect to whoever made this shit happen.
是啊
Yeah.
这个肉汁包简直了
The gravy bundle really brings it together.
老师 昨天的考试我绝对过了 提前交卷了
Yo, teach, I killed my test today. Finished early and everything.
随着自动化日益普及
With the rise of automation,
普通发展教育资格证就只是个象征
a GED is little more than symbolic.
像用一张湿漉漉的报纸抵抗季风
A damp newspaper to shield you from the coming monsoon.
说的真对 去他的普通发展教育证
Damn right. Fuck the GED.
女士们 我想是时候让这个派对更上一层楼了
Ladies, I think it's time we take this party up a notch, right?
来吧
Come on.
-我们在洗衣房♥见面 -好
- I'll catch up with you in the laundry. - All right.
终于吃到你的最后一餐了吧
Finally got your last meal, huh?
我应该不用说 "再会"了吧
Guess I shouldn't say "I'll see you later" Then.
至少你找到了离开这个地方的方法
Well, at least you found your way out this place.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
考试挂了
I fuckin' failed.
他们没有给她延长时间
They didn't give her her extra time.
那你可以过几个月再参加一次
Well, then you can just take it again in a few months.
为什么 还有什么意义呢
Why? What's the point?
我不用这种考试来告诉我自己有多笨
I don't need some fuckin' test to tell me how stupid I am.
很抱歉我迟到了 巴士它 太灾难了
I'm so sorry that I'm late. The bus... This is a disaster.
我平时搭的巴士没有准时到
The bus I usually catch wasn't running on time and it...
我们还有多少时间
How much time do we have?
他们随时都会中断
They're gonna cut these off any minute now.
你跟她睡了几次
How many times did you fuck her?
只有一次 在我知道你和那个狱警的事之后
Just once. After I found out about you and the guard.
你和她又有多少次
How many times did you and her...
还是别回答了 我也不想知道
You know what? Don't answer that. I don't wanna know.
充电宝的事有一点是真的吗
Was any of the stuff about the phone chargers true?
有 她逼我去卖♥♥ 但之后我们就停手了
Yes. She made me sell them. But we stopped after...
不要 不要再撒谎了
Don't even... don't. No more lies.
我不能再接受任何谎言了
I can't handle any more lies.
我们必须向对方坦白
We have to be honest with each other.
好吧 问我任何你想知道的 我会实话实说
Okay, ask me anything you want, and I'll tell you the truth.
你对她有感情吗
Do you have feelings for her?
那为什么要这么做
Then why did you do it?
我觉得我是想保护自己
I think I was trying to protect myself,
因为你在外面有了自己的生活
because your life is out there now,
我很害怕你会离开我
and I was scared that you would leave me.
你怎么会这么想呢
Why would you think that?
有一部分的我一直觉得有这种可能性
A part of me always knew it was a possibility,
因为当事情变得煎熬 离开是更轻松的选择
because when things get hard, it's easier for you to leave.
-你这样说不公平 -这不会是第一次 小帕
- That's not fair. - It wouldn't be the first time, Pipes.
我相信自己不会那样
I don't believe that about myself.
那怎么解决
So, how do we solve it?
接下来三年我不能就这样过
I can't spend the next three years like this.
我要怎么证明你不用害怕
How do I show you you don't need to be afraid?
你得告诉我你对塞尔达没有感觉
You tell me you don't have feelings for Zelda.
我不能对你撒谎
I can't lie to you.
那我们现在怎么办
So, what are we supposed to do now?
我们可以
Is this something that...
我们可以熬过这种情况吗
is this something that we can survive?
我不知道
I don't know.
不管发生什么事 艾丽克斯 我希望你
No matter what happens, Alex, I want you--
时间到了 女士们
Okay, it's time to go, ladies.
我永远不会停止爱你
I could never stop loving you.
门开着
Door's open!
除非你有什么需求
Unless you want something.
就算你有所求 门也还是开的
Door's open even if you want something.
你要坐下说吗 我什么心理准备都做好了
You gonna sit down? I'm up to date on all my cootie shots.
很好笑 我以为你会在那个派对上
That's funny. I thought you might be at your party.
如果没有这些成山的书面工作的话
Well, not with all this riveting corporate paperwork calling me.
你听说霍珀的事了
I take it you heard about Hopper?
要不是宝利通又会拿这事
If it wasn't another incident
质疑我的能力
for PolyCon to hold against me,
我就会异常开心地
I would be jumping for joy
让那个土豆一样白的屁♥股♥打包走人
for sending his potato-white butt packing.
我来就是说这事的
That's kind of what I came here to talk about.
你想聊聊霍珀的白屁♥股♥
You wanna talk about Hopper's white butt?
抱歉 不是 我想请你帮个忙
Sorry, no. I have a favor to ask.
怎么了
What's goin' on?
你记得你说过
Remember how you said
你想让我做你的眼线吗
you wanted me to be your girl on the inside?
我想要帮助你
I was hoping to help you
避免另一起潜在的事故 因为
avoid another potential incident, because...
我爱上了一个犯人
I'm in love with an inmate.
你哪根筋不对了
What the hell is wrong with you?
我光凭你刚说的话就可以解雇你了
I could fire you just for saying that!
我还没付诸行动
I haven't acted on it.
但你已经有所打算了
And you're not going to.
我也不想的 但越来越控制不住了
I don't want to, but it's getting harder to manage.
那就去报个健身课 在网上去找找对象
Then take an exercise class. Make a dating profile.
你希望我做什么
What do you expect me to do about it?
我希望你可以把她转移到其他监狱
I want you to transfer her out of the prison.
我不能每天见到她
I can't take seeing her face every day.
那样的话 你就能保证不出意外了
And that way, you can guarantee there's no incident.
知道吗 另外一个
You know, another way
保证不出意外的方法就是直接开除你
to guarantee there's no incident is to fire your ass.
是啊 你可以开除我
Yeah, you could fire me.
但是你现在不能再
But you can't really afford
失去一个警卫了 不是吗
to lose another guard right now, can you?
他是那么英俊 还有那两只可爱的小眼睛
Oh, he is so handsome with his two cute little eyes,
还有可爱的眼珠子
and his cute little eyeballs,
还有眼睛中间可爱的小黑圈
and his cute little black things in the middle of his eyes.
莫里洛 你能闭嘴吗
Morello, could you shut your fucking mouth?
他眼睛那美丽的颜色 还有他可爱的眼睫毛
His cute little eye color, and his cute little lashes.
你没听见我说话吗 我说闭上你的臭嘴吧
Didn't you hear me? I said shut the fuck up.
别因为你自己选了个不好的时间
Hey. Don't get mad at Morello
退出课程
just 'cause you picked a shitty time
就拿莫里洛出气好吗
to drop out of your program, huh?
好好吃你的菜肉派果盘吧
Why don't you eat your pot-pie compote?
首先 这不是一个派 因为它没有酥壳
First, it's not pie, because it doesn't have a crust.
其次 如果我再听见她叨叨她孩子的小...
Second, if I have to hear another thing about her baby's little--
-迷你 小可爱鸡鸡 -好了 莫里洛
- Teeny-tiny, itty-bitty wiener. - Hey. Morello.
仔细听好我接下来要说的话
Listen closely to what I'm gonna say next
因为那非常重要
because it's very important.
干♥死♥你♥的宝宝
Fuck your baby.
罗娜 冷静一点好吗
Lorna, calm down, yeah?
你刚才对我说了什么
What did you just say to me?
我说 "干♥死♥你♥的宝宝"
I said, "Fuck your baby."
对着他头上最柔软的地方
Right on that soft spot on his head.
把一根老二插♥进♥去 干穿你宝宝的脑子
Stick a dick right in there and brain-fuck your baby.
罗娜 我爱你 我会非常想你的
Lorna. Hey, I love you, kid. I'm gonna miss you like hell.
好了好了
All right, you.
看着你 我就像看见了一坨屎
When I look at you, I see a piece of shit,
你这个令人作呕的毒妇
disgusting, horrible person.
警官 我需要一些帮助
Officer, I need some help.
我要操翻你的脸
And I am gonna fuck up your face.
你在干嘛 她才是那个有病的
What are you doing? She is the sick one!
你们听见她刚才对我说什么了吗 你应该去死
Did you hear what she said to me? She should die. You should die!
真该有操穿你的卤门
Somebody should fuck you right in the fontanel,
你这个死婊♥子♥
you fucking bitch!
-你要带我去哪 -把你这个疯子关起来
- Where are you taking me? - You're lucky Psych's closed down.
操♥你♥妈♥ 你这个监狱烂婊
Fuck you, you prison bitch!
跟你说了离我远点了
I told you to leave me alone.
我以为我说得很清楚
I thought I was pretty clear about that.
是的 所以我帮了你一个忙
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表