剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
-厨房♥ -没人
- Kitchen? - Clear.
-锅炉房♥ -没人
- Boiler room? - Clear.
-洗衣房♥ -没人
- Laundry? - Clear.
-探视室 没人
- Visitation? - Clear.
娱乐室呢
Rec room?
娱乐室 谁检查的娱乐室
Rec room? Who checked rec room?
应该是赫尔曼
It was supposed to be Hellman.
我是负责操场 蠢人 所以是你搞砸了
I have rec yard, dumbass, so you fucked up.
不 我写下来了 所以是你搞砸了
No, I didn't. I wrote it down. So, you fucked up.
别管是谁搞砸的
Not about who fucked up.
我们首要任务是找到莫里洛女士
Our priority is finding Ms. Morello.
在有人越狱的情况下 首要任务是封锁周边区域
During a prison break, our priority is securing the perimeter.
如果有一个犯人能跑出去 其他人也行
If one inmate gets out, others can, too.
-越狱 -她应该有武器
- Prison break? - We should assume she's armed.
-不要小题大做 -如果她真有武器怎么办
- Let's not catastrophize. - What if she does have a weapon?
我们去完成余下的搜查活动
We will finish the rest of the sweep in pairs.
阿尔瓦雷斯 霍珀 检查娱乐室
Alvarez, Hopper, check the rec room.
找到她了 需要增援 我在鸡舍 快
Found her. I need backup. I'm in the chicken coop. Hurry.
计划有变 你和你跟我走 其他人不动
Change of plans. You, you with me. You guys stay here.
我看到她身上鼓起来一块 我觉得她有武器
I see a bulge. I think she's armed.
莫里洛女士 你还好吗
Ms. Morello? Are you okay?
放下你的武器
Lower your weapon.
莫里洛女士 我们进入鸡舍了
Ms. Morello, we're entering the chicken coop now.
一 二
One, two...
上上上
Go, go, go!
-别动 犯人 -等等
- Stop, inmate! - Wait!
-靠 -我们抓到她了
- Oh, shit. - We got her.
操 对不起 她还好吗
Oh, fuck. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Is-- Is she okay?
你不需要这样做的
You did not have to do that.
-赫尔曼 -什么事
- Hellman. - Yeah?
抱她起来 送她去医务室
Pick her up, get her to medical.
没关系 她衣服里鼓起来了
It's okay. There was a bulge.
-温柔点 -好的
- Gently. - Okay.
这就是你所谓鼓起来的东西
There's your bulge.
闻起来真像炸鸡
Really smells like fried chicken.
封锁现在结束
Lockdown is now over.
请恢复正常活动
Please resume regular activities,
别像白♥痴♥一样试图逃跑了
and do not try to escape like an idiot.
好了 女士们 如果你愿意 就出来吧
All right, ladies. Come on out, if you want.
什么 你要吐了吗
What, are you gonna puke?
别吐 我们得填这张封锁后的检查表
Don't puke. We gotta do this post-lockdown checklist bullshit.
等一下
I need a minute.
伙计 你知道她们能嗅到恐惧吧
Dude, do you know they can smell fear?
"所有的犯人在封锁后
"All inmates have been offered a chance
都应给予洗澡的机会"
to shower after the lockdown."
好的 打钩
Yeah, check.
但我们没有做那一项
But we didn't do that.
控制下情绪 好吗 真的 快去
Go get a grip, okay? Seriously, go.
快去 我能应付满屋子的女人
Come on. I can handle a room full of cunts.
快起来 快去
Get up. There you go.
天呐 去喝点水 或许再洗把脸
Jesus. Have some water, maybe wash your face.
你看上去糟糕透了
You look like shit.
你♥他♥妈♥看什么呢 犯人
What the fuck you lookin' at, inmate?
塞尔维 你能不能等等
Sylvie, will you wait?
如果你要在我朋友面前让我难堪
Don't come to the bar
你就别来酒吧了
if you're gonna embarrass me in front of my friends.
-这都是你自找的 -别碰我
- You did that all on your own. - Don't.
你能不能别这样 你是在无理取闹
Will you stop? You're being ridiculous.
不 你才在无理取闹
No, you're being ridiculous.
天 如果不是你喝醉了 哪儿有这些屁事
God. This shit would not happen if you weren't wasted.
我们不需要总是等到酒吧关门才走
We don't always have to close down the bar, you know?
一个小时前我就想走
I wanted to leave an hour ago
而你就像上周一样忽视我
and you ignored me, like last weekend.
-你可以走啊 -真的吗
- You could've left. -Really?
好让你醉倒在某个门口吗
So you could end up in a doorway somewhere?
我去看看能不能借那个人的工具
I'm gonna go see if I can borrow that guy's thingie.
-你♥他♥妈♥在做什么 -天呐
- What the hell are you doing? - Oh, my God!
操 塞尔维 快上来
Fuck. Sylvie, get out of there.
我不是在胡闹 给我上来
I'm not fucking around. Come on.
操
Fuck.
糟了
Oh, shit.
-你还好吗 -是的 我们没事
- Are you okay? - Yes, yes, we're okay. We're good.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
一切都好 有我呢
It's all good. I got you.
有我呢
I got you.
红妈 你要把明天的土豆准备出来 记得吗
Red, you wanted to prep the potatoes for tomorrow, remember?
是吗
I did?
-来吧 -对
- Yeah. Come on. - Oh, that's right.
看着她
Watch her.
好的 我本来要洗这些盘子的
Okay. I mean, I was gonna wash these dishes,
但我觉得那是拘留中心版的
but I think that's the detention
说明有人在做♥爱♥ 请勿打扰
请勿打扰center version of a sock on the doorknob.
六点才开饭
Dinner's not until 6:00.
干嘛
What?
干什么 两餐间没有食物提供
What? No food between meals.
她在说什么
What is she saying?
她说的不是西班牙语
She's not speaking Spanish.
或许她想做志愿者
Maybe she wants to volunteer?
我们缺一个人 我有很多事要她做
Uh, well, we are short one. I got plenty for her to do.
好吧 但是教她点英语 好吧
Fine. But teach her some English, will you?
好吧 放松 闭上眼睛
Okay. Just relax. Close your eyes.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
好了 我会很温柔的慢慢深入 好吗
All right, I'm gonna go so slow and be so gentle, okay?
好的
Okay.
-我还没有... -我知道 但是会疼
- That wasn't even-- - I know, but it hurt.
有时候 我尿尿的时候都疼
Sometimes, it even hurts when I pee.
我觉得这行不通
I don't think this is going to work.
我不想伤害你
I don't wanna hurt you.
感觉很好 直到...
It felt good until...
好吧
Okay.
那很好
Okay, great. Uh...
你不会伤害我的感情
You're not gonna hurt my feelings.
我们只是要研究下技巧 好吗
We're just workin' out the mechanics, all right?
所以 你要告诉我一切
So, you gotta tell me everything.
这不是为了证明
I mean, this isn't about me proving
我是做♥爱♥高手
that I'm fucking great at sex.
是要让你感觉很舒服 好吗
This is about you feeling amazing, yeah?
你要做什么
What are you doing?
欧芹 那通常不是用作配菜吗
Parsley? Isn't that usually a garnish?
好吧 就在这里
Okay. Um, right here.
红妈 你听说过做欧芹汤的国家吗
Hey, Red, you ever heard of a country that does parsley soup?
天啊 红妈
Oh, my God! Red!
-厨房♥需要帮助 -收到
- I need help in the kitchen. - Copy that.
-怎么回事 -怎么了
- Yo, what the fuck? - What happened?
离刀远点
Move away from the knife.
没人会碰刀
Nobody's touching any goddamn knives.
我们要马上送她去医务室
We need to get her to medical now.
红妈 怎么了
Red, what happened?
-我要你看着她 -对不起
- I told you to watch her. - I'm sorry.
-我不需要有人来看我 -她在流血
- I don't need anyone watching me. - She's bleeding.
对 我们走
Yeah, let's go.
我们走
Let go.
-你要按住伤口 -别管我 妮琪
- You need to hold the pressure. - Leave me alone, Nicky.
她需要看医生
She needs to see a doctor.
她切到手指了 我觉得让我给她缝针就行了
She cut her finger. I think I can handle stitches.
很好 但是不只是手指
Great, but it's not just the finger.
她一直记不住事情
She's been having trouble remembering things
-而且情绪也不稳定 -别听她说
- and there have been mood swings. - Don't listen to her.
她不知道自己在说什么
She's doesn't know what she's talking about.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表