剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
这只家族败类 邪恶种族的小鸡
Family nefarious, genus vituperrious, species chicken.
你说对了
Oh, you were right about her.
那我们该怎么办
Well, what are we supposed to do?
我们要把它隔离起来 不让它再害人了
We're going to isolate it so it doesn't strike again.
我们不能让它搅乱其它鸡的
We can't let it disrupt the peaceful,
和平守纪的生活
law-abiding lives of the others.
那那只被杀害的鸡呢
What about the chicken that got killed?
它死了
It's dead.
我们该怎么处置它的尸体
What are we supposed to do with its body?
吃了它
We eat it.
不 我们要将它秘密下葬
No, we are going to secretly bury it,
假装什么都没发生过
and we are going to pretend like this never happened.
这种场景似曾相识
This is startin' to feel a little familiar.
你今天过得怎么样 凯西女士
How's your day going, Ms. Cathy?
还不赖 谢谢你问起
Not too bad, thank you for asking.
今天我学了新织法 突尼斯长针法
I learned a new stitch today, the Double Tunisian.
不管织什么
It gives you some open, airy space
都非常松软透气
in whatever you're makin'.
这里发生了重大危机事件
You had a major crisis incident
一位精神病区的犯人
in which a psychotic inmate
逃到了你的养鸡舍里
was found in one of your chicken programs?
下午好 我觉得那不是重大危机事件
Good afternoon. I wouldn't call it a major crisis.
这里是惩教机构 不是华德福教育学校
This is a corrections facility, not a Waldorf school.
这些项目只会给我们带来麻烦
These programs have been nothing but problematic.
我刚在走廊上碰见卡普托了
And I just passed Joe Caputo in the hallway.
乔·卡普托
Joe Caputo.
很明显 他在负责某个集体心理治疗项目
Apparently, he's in charge of some kind of group therapy?
你知道自己在做什么吗
Do you have any idea what you're doing?
知道
Yes.
我在为你节约大笔资金
I am saving you a lot of money.
我们给犯人设定目标安排活动
When we give people goals and activities,
她们做出违纪行为的几率就会大为降低
they are far less likely to act out.
我们已经看到暴♥力♥冲突在减少
We've already seen fewer violent confrontations,
也就是说你不用在医疗上花费太多了
which means you're not spending as much on medical.
所以 普通教育发展证书项目是在给你省钱
So, the GED program saves you money.
农场治疗项目也在给你省钱
The farm therapy program saves you money.
而且我不知道你和乔·卡普托的私人过节
And I'm not sure what your personal history is with Joe Caputo,
但是他在这的杰出贡献也在为你省钱
but the very good work he's doing here is saving you money.
我很感激
I appreciate that.
但要知道你在这的宽限期已经结束了
But know that your grace period here is over,
一旦出现什么纰漏
and I will have no problem
我立马就可以把你换下来
replacing you the second anything else goes wrong.
明白
Understood.
如果有其它重要事发生
If anything else should need your attention,
我会亲自通知你
I will be the one to inform you.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
没事 只是之前让你看到我那样有点蠢
I'm fine. Just feel dumb that you saw me like that earlier.
他们说失踪的犯人可能有枪时
They said the missing inmate might have a weapon,
我吓坏了
so I just freaked out.
罗娜吗
Lorna?
抱歉
Sorry.
我知道这很荒谬 但暴♥乱♥开始时
I know it's irrational, but when the riot started,
我不知道什么时候才会结束
I didn't know when it was gonna end,
明白吗 事态在逐步升级
you know? It kept escalating.
所以现在 即使只是小事 我都会想
So now, even when little things happen, I think,
"这是要开始什么可怕的事了吗"
"Is this the beginning of something really fucked up?"
我以为你不会再这样了
I thought you weren't doing that anymore.
我也以为
I did, too.
没事了 这个该死的地方
It's okay. This fucking place.
该死
Shit.
感觉就像恐惧占据了我整个身体
It's like a fear takes over my whole body,
等这感觉消失后 又好像毫无意义
and then, when it passes, it makes no sense
因为一切都又正常起来了
'cause it's like everything's just fine again.
我需要一种方式 去感觉有坏事发生
I need a way to feel like something bad happened,
或宣泄出来 明白吗
or to let it out, you know?
这样我就知道这一切不是我的想象
Just so I know I didn't imagine it.
我们会找到别的方式的
We're gonna find another way.
你看到我眼线笔的卷笔刀了吗
Have you seen my eyeliner sharpener?
你看起来很美
You look amazing.
但看起来像是戒断六个月了的人吗
But do I look six months sober?
我觉得你看起来有戒了六个月零三天了
I think that you could pass for six months and three days.
-这是什么 -气泡苹果酒
- Oh, what's this? - Sparkling apple cider.
恭喜 宝贝 你很了不起
Congratulations, babe. It's a big fuckin' deal.
我晚餐订了位子
I made dinner reservations for us.
真的吗 你没告诉我
You did? You did not tell me.
我想给你一个惊喜
Well, I wanted it to be a surprise.
我已经和我的担♥保♥人还有互助小组的成员约好了
I already made plans with my sponsor and some of my AA group.
今晚开完会要一起出去
We're going out after the meeting tonight.
我猜你也没告诉我
Well, I guess you didn't tell me that, either.
你通常周六晚都要工作
Well, you usually work on Saturday nights,
你知道我也欢迎你来
and you know you're invited.
-永远都欢迎你 -好吧
- You're always invited. - Okay.
跟我们一起出去吧
Oh, come out with us.
为什么你一脸"屁♥股♥疼"的表情
Why are you acting so butthurt?
不知道 或许因为你有了新生活
I don't know. Maybe it's because you have this whole new life,
还会说"屁♥股♥疼"之类的话
and you say things like "butthurt" now.
我确实有了新生活 我以为这就是原本的目标
I do have a whole new life. I thought that was the point.
确实是 我只是感觉我被排除在外了
It is. I just don't feel like I'm a part of it.
得了吧 艾丽克斯 当然有你份了
Oh, come on, Alex. Of course you're a part of it.
但我今天的成就也是很多人一起努力的成果
But it took a village to get me this far.
不仅仅是你
It wasn't only you.
跟我一起戒断的朋友对我也真的很重要
And my sober friends are really important to me,
你都不想去了解他们
and you have not even tried to get to know them.
今晚我只想过个二人之夜
I just wanted it to be the two of us tonight.
那抱歉了
Well, I am sorry.
等下 我以为你跟他断了
Wait a second, I thought you were done with him.
-他不是杀了你的猫吗 -他不是故意的
- Didn't he kill your cat? - He didn't mean to.
不过是的 我的确跟他分手了
But, yeah, I am. I am. I'm done with him.
只不过 他对我余情未了
Unless he's not done with me.
有新妹进来了
Walkin' in, fresh meat.
你不是要去找赛尔维
Weren't you gonna catch up with Sylvie
喝杯姜汁啤酒吗
and drink some ginger beers?
是 或许先再来一轮真家伙再说
Yeah. Maybe one more round of the real stuff, though.
很好 你请客吗 土豪老爹
Sweet. You're buying. Right, Daddy Warbucks?
那还用说
Always.
"算出直角三角形的...
"Find the length of the hypot... hypot..."
"直角三角形的斜边长"
"Hypotenuse."
-直角三角形的斜边长 -这个怎么记得住
- Hypotenuse. - How am I gonna remember all of that?
这个词 我会联想"少炒作"
For hypotenuse, I think of "Cut the hype,"
因为这能让我想起抄近路
'cause it reminds me of cuttin' a corner.
打个比方
So, for example, right?
我放学后
I used to cut the hypotenuse
都会斜穿过康纳先生的院子抄近路回家
through Mr. O'Connor's yard on the way home from school.
他就会喊"滚出我家草坪"
Yeah, like, "Hey, get off my lawn."
奥康纳先生的院子根本没有草坪 更像是垃圾场
Well, Mr. O'Connor's yard was more of a junkyard, not a lawn,
而且他用链子拴着一条叫三文鱼的比特犬
and he had this pit bull on a chain named Salmon,
你懂的
but whatever. You get it.
听说你在教课 新老师烂爆了
Heard you're tutoring? New teach is, like, horri-bad.
对 卢斯奇克有很多天赋
Yeah, Luschek has many gifts,
但搞学问他是败笔
but academics is the flaw in his tapestry.
你同意吗
You okay with that?
只要她们愿意学
I mean, as long as they wanna learn.
好吧 坐下吧 翻到第五十八页
All right, go and sit down. We're on page 58.
靠
Damn!
你们都是等着买♥♥货的
You're all waiting to buy?
我有很多上好的货 价格公道
I got plenty of quality shit at reasonable prices.
我们在为普通教育发展考试学习
We're studying for the GED.
普通教育发展算个屌♥
Yo, the GED ain't worth shit.
想出去混出个样子 得有钱
Yo, y'all wanna make it out there, you need cash money,
这样才能找到住处
so you could afford a roof over your head,
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表