剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
我有重刑监狱里最棒的酒
I have here the finest hooch in all of Max.
纯天然原料酿成
Made with all-natural ingredients.
用心酿造 包你升♥天♥
Transport your spirit with my spirit.
我向你保证 我的酒里绝不掺洗手液
I can guarantee you, there's no hand sanitizer in my hooch.
我的竞争对手就不好说了
I cannot say the same for my competitors.
我要毒品
I want drugs.
酒精是镇静剂 是兴♥奋♥剂♥
Alcohol is a depressant, it is a euphoriant,
既然是镇静剂 也算是毒品
It is a sedative, it is a drug.
我要毒品
I want drugs.
我有你要的毒品 跟我来
I got drugs for you. Follow me.
有点意思
Well, ain't that some shit.
我们都被恶鬼挖了墙角
We all got scooped by the ghost.
也许我们应该去抓住那个恶鬼
Maybe we need to bust that ghost.
是时候杀鸡儆猴了
Comes a time you gotta make an example out of somebody.
是啊 杀了那个小贱♥人♥
Yeah. Kill that bitch.
悠着点 我们应该是让人害怕
Easy, tiger. Fear is what we're goin' for.
恐惧让大家安分守己
Fear's what gets everybody back in line.
反正她们也成交不了
They won't be able to cut a deal anyway.
自从她被抓后 我就没见过她了
I ain't seen her since she got caught.
真的
Yeah, man. That's just real.
是那个187号♥贱♥人♥
It's that 187 bitch.
我靠 她想干什么
Damn. What's she gonna do?
她让我全身折叠的部位都汗湿了
She make me sweat in all my folding places.
我知道
I know.
室友 很高兴能看你出来透透气
Roomie. Good to see you make an appearance in the fresh air.
一定要打起来 一定要打起来
Please let there be a fight. Please let there be a fight.
我要毒品
I want drugs.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
我靠
Damn it.
-是啊 -那还不够
- Yeah. - That's not enough.
我的天
My Gorgonzola.
她居然真的出来了
She actually came outside.
等等 别这样 不要
Hey. Whoa, whoa, whoa. Don't-- Don't do that. Don't.
怎么了 为什么 我认识她
What? Why? I know her.
你不认识 好吗 你不认识她
No, you don't, all right? You don't know her.
你认识的那个她已经不存在了
Whoever you knew ain't there no more.
不对 她就在那里呢
No, she is right there.
你没有理解我说的话 好吗
Okay. You're not really understanding me right now, okay?
我知道她曾经是你的朋友
I realize that that was once your friend,
但她现在是一个被定了罪的杀人犯
but now she's a convicted murderer.
她被判了无期徒刑
She's-- She's a lifer.
对不起
I'm sorry.
她以前很有趣
You know, she used to be really fun.
脸上一直挂着笑容
Like, she almost always wore a smiling face.
她的舞鞋 还有唱歌♥时穿裤子
And her dancing shoes. Her singing pants.
-她还有唱歌♥专用裤 -不
- She had pants for singing? - No.
只是她以前经常唱歌♥ 唱歌♥时大多都穿着裤子
Just used to sing a lot and mostly wear pants.
-是啊 -现在她再也不唱歌♥了
- Yeah. - Doesn't do that anymore, sing.
倒还是穿着裤子
Still wears pants, though.
现在她是一个面无表情的杀人犯
Just now is a murderer no-smiler.
是啊 被她一枪爆头的警卫也笑不出来了
Yeah, and so was the guard that she shot in the face.
这还算公平 对吧
So, maybe that's fair, right?
我想是吧
I guess.
监狱生活很艰难 你知道吗
I mean, prison's hard, my friend, you know?
就好像 虽说我是个例外
It's like, while I'm the exception,
我感觉自己来到这之后好多了
I feel that I've gotten better since being here.
大多数人都是越来越糟
Most people get worse.
天呐
Man.
有毒品吗 我要
Drugs? I want them.
滚一边去 毒虫
Fuck off, junkie.
好了 动物们 该回笼了
Okay, animals. Back to your cages.
我没听到你的动静 锻炼起来 红妈
I don't hear no huffin' and puffin'. Let's go, Red.
你知道请外面的私教
You know how much a
要花多少钱吗
personal trainer would cost you on the outside?
你是在享受富人的福利
You're gettin' the spoils of the rich up in here.
来 让我看看你的本事
Come on. Show me what you got.
我在打盹
I'm taking a nap.
你已经打过盹了 哪来这么多借口 老婆子
Uh-uh. You've already napped. Too many excuses, old lady.
赶紧起床
Haul your ass out of bed.
运动使人健康 懒床使人抑郁
A body in motion stays in motion. A body in bed gets depressed.
红妈
Red?
怎么了
What?
俄♥罗♥斯♥人吃猪肉吗
Do Russians do pork?
什么意思
What do you mean?
每一个波多黎各家庭
Every Puerto Rican family
都有烤猪腿肉的秘方
has its own recipe for pernil, roast pork.
我们爱猪肉
We love our pork.
香烤猪里脊
Buzhenina.
那是我们的烤猪肉做法
That's our roast pork.
放很多大蒜吗
Tons of garlic?
芥末
Mustard...
月桂叶
bay leaves...
甜洋葱 花椒
sweet onion, peppercorns,
丁香
clove,
辣椒粉
paprika.
烤猪腿肉的关键在于大蒜
Well, pernil is all about the garlic.
我们也许会加一两颗丁香 大蒜味太重
We use maybe a clove or two. Garlic can be so overpowering.
就是要味重
Well, that's the whole point.
浓郁蒜香
El poder de ajo.
不放
Never.
什么
What?
我只吃新鲜大蒜 绝不会用大蒜粉
Only fresh. I would never use garlic powder.
不是粉粒
Not powder.
是浓郁
Poder.
有"力量"的意思
That means "power."
四分之一茶匙发酵粉
Quarter teaspoon baking powder,
三杯面粉
three cups of flour,
两个鸡蛋
two eggs.
咱们又要玩"猜菜谱"了吗
Are we playing "Guess the Recipe" Again?
世上所有蛋糕开始都是从这些东西开始
Every cake in the world could start like that.
你得再告诉我一些配料
You're gonna have to give me more ingredients.
什么配料
Ingredients in what?
红妈
Red?
你还好吧
You doin' okay?
我没事 我没事
I'm fine. I'm fine. I'm fine. I'm fine.
我知道
I know.
但我们约定好了
But we made a deal.
要一起度过这一关
We're gonna get each other through this.
我们都要信守诺言
We both gotta hold up our ends.
红妈
Red?
我知道那个家伙觉得我们要销毁尸体
I know that guy thinks we're melting down a body.
"买♥♥这么多碱液啊 女士们"
"That's a lot of lye, ladies."
我心想 省省吧 赶紧闭嘴
I mean, come on, shut the fuck up.
现在我们得杀了他了 因为他是目击证人
Well, now we have to kill him 'cause he's a witness.
如果碱液能化尸
If lye can be used to break down a corpse,
肥皂还能用吗
how is it safe for soap?
当脂肪和碱液混合之后
When the fat and lye are combined...
会发生化学反应
...there's a chemical reaction...
碱液会变成盐水
...that turns the lye into salt.
这叫皂化反应
It's called saponification.
这是个好词 对吗
That's a good word, isn't it?
我饿死了
I'm starving.
你想在这吃吗 我可以吃点面条
Do you wanna eat here? I could do noodles.
我不知道 这地方看着有点简陋
I don't know. It looks a little sketch.
你不是很饿了吗
I thought you were starving.
是啊 但我也不想把垃圾吃下肚子
Yeah, but I don't wanna put crap into my body.
你周五晚上嗑了摇♥头♥丸♥
You did ecstasy Friday night,
但你却接受不了泰式炒面
but you won't put pad thai in your body?
窗台上有死苍蝇
There are dead flies on the windowsill.
我的摇♥头♥丸♥里可没死苍蝇
There were no dead flies in my ecstasy.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表