剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
靠 她们真是太无情了
Damn. That... that was cold.
你好啊 赫尔曼
Hey, Hellman.
看我烦吗 看着我糟心吗 你都看得下去啊
Does this bother you? Doesn't this bother you, huh?
-看我烦吗 -你♥他♥妈♥在干什么 墨菲
- Does this bother you? - The fuck are you doing, Murphy?
操 某人不太开心啊
Shit. Someone's not in the mood.
今天别惹我
Not today.
那可太没趣了
Oh, that's too bad.
因为我在禁闭室花了很多时间思考啊
'Cause I had a lot of time to think in the SHU.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我们得谈谈沃斯的事
We gotta talk about Vause.
我以为你要找的是杰弗逊
Thought it was Jefferson you'd be after.
如果不是沃斯设计了我
Jefferson never would have fucked with me
杰弗逊也不会来找我麻烦
if Vause hadn't set me up.
所以你不敢惹杰弗逊
So you're too scared to beef with Jefferson?
我要用自己的方式去处理那个祸害
I'm gonna deal with that crazy nightmare in my own good time.
在我们解决了沃斯之后
After we deal with Vause.
我并不反对
Hey, I'm not opposed.
今天那个贱♥人♥把我价值一千五的货
That cunt flushed 1,500 bucks worth of salt
冲进了马桶
down the crapper today.
我就说嘛
Oh. Exactly.
你应该把那个贱♥人♥转走
So you should get that cunt transferred.
转到一个鸟不拉屎的地方
Someplace wicked far away
让她永远见不到她的同性恋老婆了
where she'll never get to see her lesbo wife again.
听起来不错
That's actually not bad.
我必须想办法找到我的出生证明
I need to figure out a way to get my birth certificate.
向这些蠢货证明我不属于这里
Show these motherfuckers I don't belong here.
我的天 快看 一只斑鸠
OMG! Look! Look, it's a turtledove!
这是一个象征 象征着生命
It's-- It's a sign! Of-- Of life
或者希望 或是继续坚持某件事
or hope or fuckin' keep on trying or something.
是即使在室内你也会随时被拉一身屎的象征
It's a sign you can get shit on at any moment, even indoors.
我得打给黛西或者我姐姐或妈妈
I need to call... I gotta call Daisy or my sister or my mom.
不过我得先搞到她们的电♥话♥号♥码
As soon as I figure out one of their phone numbers.
你都不知道她们的号♥码 连你♥妈♥的♥都不知道
You don't know anyone's numbers? Not even your mother's?
我很年轻 好吗
I'm young, remember?
再说了 我和我妈妈的关系并不太好
Plus, I don't really have a great relationship with my mom.
我妈妈也并不待见
And my mom doesn't have a great relationship
交电♥话♥费
with paying the phone bill.
我只记得报♥警♥电♥话♥ 或是歌♥里唱的号♥码
So the only numbers I remember are 911 or ones with songs.
比如披萨的外卖♥♥电♥话♥之类的
Like, for pizzas and shit.
天呐 我知道该打给谁了
Oh, my God. I know who we should call.
-1-800隆隆有约 -恶心
- 1-800-Get-Sprung! - Gross.
不 说真的 你没听说过那个律师吗
No, no. Seriously. You haven't heard of that lawyer,
凯·施普隆
Kay Sprung?
酒驾让你痛苦呻♥吟♥ 打给凯·施普隆
DUI at night got you moaning. Call Kay Sprung
早上就能重振雄威
And get off in the morning
-你确定那是律师热♥线♥ -是的
- You're sure that's for a lawyer? - Yes!
因为我和他们律所的人睡过 而且
Because I slept with someone in their legal office. And...
这是1-800号♥码 所以是免费的
it's a 1-800 number, so it's free.
你为什么还不明白 这里没有免费的东西
Why don't you just get this? Nothing here is free.
甚至1-800号♥码
Not even a 1-800 number.
你必须从那个机器里买♥♥张电♥话♥卡 要钱的
You need to buy a phone card from the machine. With money.
你有钱吗
Do you have any money?
没有
No.
那你有钱吗
Do you have any money?
有
Yes.
我从监狱里带了三十块
I have $30 left from what came from down the hill.
拜托了 律师会帮助我们俩的
So come on! A lawyer could help both of us.
我说吧 那只斑鸠是种预示
Yeah! See? The dove was a sign. The dove was a sign.
9 什么鬼
Nine-- What?
"需要维修 请致电"
"Service needed. Please call."
该死的魔鬼机器
Machine of the Devil!
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck your mother on the altar!
诸事不顺
Everything went to shit!
怎么会 你为什么不再试一试
How so? Why don't you try it again?
好吃吗 你看看
So it's good? Look at it.
还是风味餐更适合我
Sancocho tastes better to me.
是啊 很好吃
Yes. It's good.
没有我妈妈的什锦汤好喝 但是
Not as good as my mother's Olla soup, but...
已经很接近了
...you're getting there.
比安卡 比安卡
Bianca? Bianca!
你得走了 她回来了
You should go. She's home.
比安卡
Bianca!
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck.
发生什么了
What happened?
我去买♥♥了点生活用品 不然呢
I went grocery shopping. What does it look like?
快来帮我 他在那里干嘛
Now, come and help me unload. What is he doing here?
不要管他了 这车怎么了
Never mind him. What happened to the car?
我正在开车
Oh! I was driving along,
有一个邮差从不知道哪冒出来 撞在了我车上
and this mailman runs right out of nowhere and right into my car.
你是说他的车撞了你的车
You mean his truck ran into your car?
不是 他的身子撞上了我的车
No, he did. He hit my car with his body.
不知道从哪里冒出来的
Right out of nowhere, I tell ya!
我的天哪
My God.
我就知道让这个老太婆重新上路还是太早了
I knew it was too soon for the old bat to start driving again!
他怎么样了 救护车来接他了吗
Okay, what happened to him? Did the ambulance come and get him?
我哪知道啊
How am I supposed to know?
我在他们说是我的责任之前就走了 明显怪他
I left before they could say it was my fault. It was clearly his.
我们必须报♥警♥
We have to call the cops.
-不不不 -亲爱的 这个不好说
- No. No, no, no, no. - Mi amor, I don't know about this.
你可能会惹麻烦的
You could get into trouble...
她也会吧
So could she! Huh?
如果她走了 我的工作就没了
And if she goes, I lose my job and--
比安卡 我说了很多次了 说英语
Bianca, I've told you so many times, speaka the English.
你确定吗 宝贝
You're sure about this, my love?
确定 虽然她是个臭婊♥子♥ 但也是我的
Yes. She's a fucking cunt, but she's my fucking cunt.
别光看着了 帮我卸货
Stop watching me and help me unload!
这些十二个只要一块钱
I got these 12 for a dollar.
如果你对我好一点 没准我会给你一个
If you're nice to me, maybe I'll give you one.
去吧 我迟一点打给你 没事的
You know, go. I'll-- I'll call you later. It'll be fine.
是啊 滚吧 混账
Yeah. Scram, buster!
在图示里 我写着 "D代表拉稀"
And then in the legend, I put, "D is for Diarrhea."
你不是记下了
Tell me, did you write down
我离开后的所有事吧
every single thing that happened while I was gone?
没有 我每天只记录三件特别的事
No, I just wrote down three things that stood out from every day,
这样才不会混淆
so they wouldn't all meld together.
你听说这发生了两起谋杀案
Did you hear there were two murders
和一起吸毒过量致死事件吗
and one OD?
有传闻说吸毒过量那个也是谋杀
But rumor is that was a murder, too.
瑞泽尼科夫 新任务 他们要你管理厨房♥
Reznikov, new work assignment. They want you to run a kitchen.
选四名囚犯帮你 明天前给我名单
Pick four inmates to help you and give me the list by tomorrow.
不
No.
这不是邀请 囚犯 这是命令
That wasn't an invitation, inmate. That was an order.
我再说一遍 不去
I'll say it again. No.
德怀特 继续读你那本无聊的书
Dwight, please keep reading from your boring book.
或许能把她赶走
Maybe that will drive her away.
以下是我称之为"疑惑"的一节
Here's from a section I called "Wonderings."
"史提夫·汪达那首《电♥话♥诉衷情》里
"What day is it in Stevie Wonder's song,
我只是打来说我爱你那天是哪天
'I Just Called to Say I Love You'?
我们知道不是元旦 不是..."
We know it's not New Year's Day. We know it's not--"
我不明白 大家都想要厨房♥这份差事
I don't understand. Everyone wants the kitchen gig.
-我以为这正是你想要的 -不再是了
-I thought that was your whole thing? -Not anymore.
周四的记忆是我奶奶的维克斯伤风膏
Oh, and Thursday's memory was my grandmother's Vicks VapoRub.
我不是唯一一个有打理厨房♥经验的犯人
I'm not the only inmate with experience running a kitchen.
你应该去问问歌♥洛丽娅
You should ask Gloria.
哪个歌♥洛丽娅
Gloria who?
曼多萨
Mendoza.
随便你
Suit yourself.
我不明白
I don't understand.
新一季的《古战场传奇》还没更新呢
The new Outlander season ain't even out yet.
等等 你上了暗网 对吧
Oh! Wait. You went to the Dark Web, huh?
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表