剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
你再这么贪睡
You keep hitting snooze,
就拿不到全勤奖的
you ain't gonna win that
麦当劳礼品卡了
Mickey D's gift card for perfect attendance.
因为米歇尔·奥巴马他们把奖品改成字典了
They changed the prize to dictionaries 'cause of Michelle Obama.
好吧
Ah, well,
没有人是完美的
not everybody's perfect.
把那个放回去 别吃那个
Hey, hey! Uh-uh. Put that back. Don't eat that.
吃鸡蛋 你需要蛋白质
Eat eggs. You need protein.
我才不吃这玩意
I ain't eating this.
这上面有红点 你让我吃月经蛋
There's red spots in here. You givin' me period eggs?
那不是月经 那是肉斑 吃了会让你变强壮
They ain't period, they're meat spots. Make you strong.
还有别跟我大声嚷 我做什么你就吃什么
And get the bass out your voice and eat what I made you.
我更喜欢你做巧克力薄饼的时候
I liked you better when you made chocolate chip pancakes.
我更喜欢你少说废话的时候
Well, I liked you better when you talked less.
有人今早很忙啊
Someone's been busy this morning.
别光吃土司 你得摄入蛋白质
And don't just eat your toast. You need protein.
我也是这么说的
Mmm. That's what I was saying.
你们都错了 教练说比赛日要多补充碳水
You're both wrong. Coach says to power-load carbs on game days.
你没忘了洗制♥服♥吧
You remember to wash your uniform?
-你没提醒我 -别紧张
- You didn't remind me. - It's okay.
我今早已经把洗完的衣服叠好了 就在篮子里
I folded the laundry this morning. It's in the basket.
上面还有好闻的干燥纸味
It's got that good dryer-sheet smell.
谢谢你 辛迪 但是莫妮卡应该自己洗衣服
Thank you, Cindy. But Monica's supposed to do her own wash.
而你应该花点功夫找工作去
You need to put some of that energy into your job hunt.
早搞定了 你看
Uh, I already did. See?
而且我今天又安排了三场面试
And I already got three more interviews lined up today.
妈 我要参加"家庭生活"
Mom, I need you to sign this permission slip
你得在同意书上签字
so I can go to Family Life,
尽管他们只会播放八十年代的蠢电影
even though all they do is show dumb videos from the '80s.
他们还放那些东西呢
They still showing those?
天啊 你就等着看一只卡♥通♥猫
Oh, man, just wait till you see the one about the cartoon cat
说唱她为啥有三个洞吧
rapping about how she got three holes.
但是 这是很重要的活动
But... it's really important stuff.
再见 辛迪
Bye, Cindy.
一定要注意看哦
Make sure you pay real close attention.
爱你 好了...
Mwah. I love you. Okay...
请告诉我我以前没这么糟糕
Please tell me I was not that bad.
你之前是有点口无遮拦
Oh, you had a mouth on you, all right.
后来就不止如此了
And then there was that other thing.
但是 她其实是个好孩子
But, deep down, she's a good kid.
信不信由你 你回家前 她比这差多了
Believe it or not, she was a lot worse before you got home.
所以不管你做了什么 请继续
So, whatever you're doing, keep on doing it.
我觉得她应该是入了某种邪教
I believe she's in some kind of cult,
那个人有点不太正常
and that one has a touch of the tism.
我告诉过你 这里的看守都是垃圾
I already told you, all guards here suck.
赫尔曼是你的人
Hellman's your guy.
他让我 他让我
He-- He let me, he let me,
转到这里 在我帮他吹...
uh, transfer in here after I blew him--
去他妈赫尔曼
Fuck Hellman.
他以前经常打我
He used to beat my ass.
那个黑妹怎么样 大概这么高的那个
Uh, then, what about the black chick? Like, about yea high?
你是说典狱长
You mean the warden?
我们要是不快点找到帮我们运毒的看守
If we don't find a guard-mule soon,
你妈和霍珀就要把市场都抢走了
then your mother and Hopper are going to corner the market.
我得跟你说多少次那个贱♥人♥只是虚张声势
How many times I gotta tell you that bitch is all talk?
一旦尝过我们带进来的东西
Ain't nobody gonna want their stepped-on shit
没人会想要他们那些掺了东西的烂货
once they get a taste of what we're bringing in.
那个教课的家伙怎么样 那个亚洲人
Well, what about the guy who teaches GED? The, um, the Asian one.
那要看他是哪种亚洲人了
It depends what kind of Asian.
是数学宅男还是《东京漂移》里那种
Are we talking math nerd or Tokyo Drift?
人家是菲律宾人 你这是种族歧视
Uh, Filipino. And that's, like, racist.
偶然的种族主义 不是正式的 是有区别的
It's casual racism, not formal. There's a difference.
这家伙看起来既没速度也没激♥情♥
This guy don't look fast or furious.
长得还挺师的
He's very handsome,
但我有个原则
but I have a rule not to sleep
不跟说话听不懂的人上♥床♥
with someone I could bounce off the ceiling.
没有人需要跟一个叫埃尔默的人上♥床♥
No one needs to be fucking anyone named Elmer.
听着...
Look...
他已经把书带进来了
he's already bringing the books in.
我们只要准备好自己的书
We just gotta get our own book.
我的人会把东西夹在里面
My girl slides the fenty patches inside,
他甚至都不会注意到里面有东西
and he won't even know that shit is there.
这个主意不错
This is a thoughtful plan.
所以 你刚才说的两种种族主义有什么区别
So, what's the difference between the racisms?
正式的种族歧视是指
Capital-R racism implies
种族主义者本身具有种族优越感
that the racist assumes racial superiority
或者故意表现出种族歧视行为
or performs deliberate acts of discrimination.
偶然的种族主义是基于
Casual racism is about negative
对种族的偏见或者刻板印象
prejudice or racial stereotypes concerning race,
通常是无意的冒犯之举
and is most often unintentionally offensive.
二者都有负面影响
They both have negative impact,
但偶然的种族主义让我发笑 所以我乐意如此
but casual racism makes me laugh, so I indulge.
很棒的课 卡普托先生
Great class, Mr. Caputo.
你提的问题也很好 丹妮丝 以后继续
Great questions, Denise. Keep 'em coming.
你付了她多少钱让她说这些
How much you pay her to say that?
院长不来听课时
Things usually go more
课上得才更好
smoothly when the dean isn't observing my class.
-没有压力 -我以为我已尽量降低存在感了
- No pressure. - I thought I was being subtle.
我只是想看看那些传言是怎么回事
And I-- I just wanted to see what all the buzz was about.
传言
Ah. There's buzz?
事实上 我是想问你
In fact, I was wondering if
你下个学期愿不愿意再教一门课
you'd like to take on another class next semester.
那太好了
That'd be great.
不好意思 请问你是乔·卡普托吗
Excuse me? Hi. Um, are you Joe Caputo?
被你抓到了
Guilty as charged.
你被传讯了
You've been served.
抱歉 这是什么
I'm sorry. What is this?
限制令
It's a restraining order.
限制什么
For what?
这事太扯了
This is nuts.
是这样 我做以前的工作时解雇过一个女员工
See, there was this woman who I fired back in my old job
现在 这么多年过去 她指控我做了...
who now, years later, is accusing me of...
一些我没有做过的事
of some things I did not do.
我以我去了她家 找她说清楚
So, I went to her house to talk to her.
但是 我最近...
But, um, I recently...
在一个非常敏感的部位做了个手术
I had a surgery on a very sensitive area,
结果她误以为我在摸我那个地方 然后...
which she mistook for me touching my you-know-what, and, um...
实际情况没有我说得这么糟糕
This is sounding much worse than it is.
我们还是去人力资源部吧
Why don't we go down to HR,
你可以把所有细节跟他们说清楚
and you can fill them in on all the details?
我觉得我的脖子都被拉长了
I feel like my neck grew two inches.
我跟你说了这课很不错
I told you that class was great.
除了那个"麦当娜胳膊"
Except for Madonna Arms
在所有人面前炫耀她能单手倒立
rubbing her one-armed handstands in everyone's face.
我监狱的瑜伽老师以前经常说
My prison yoga teacher always used to say,
"最容易失去平衡的方式
"The surest way to lose balance
就是把自己和别人作比较"
is by comparing yourself to other people."
你监狱的瑜伽老师
Your prison yoga teacher?
你可以再大声点
Thanks.
好像我起球的打底裤还不够丢人似的
Like I wasn't getting enough shade for my pilled leggings.
别说"起球" 说"有纹理"
Don't call them "pilled." Say "textured."
你之前不是说
What happened to your
要接受自己的一切吗
promise to own all of the parts of yourself?
我是在接受
I am owning all of the parts.
事实上 我今天就要去跟同事们坦白
Matter of fact, I'm coming clean to my coworkers today.
或者下周
Or maybe next week.
每到季末事就特别多
Things get very crazy at the end of the quarter.
你别再给自己找借口了
You need to stop making excuses,
要像撕创口贴一样速战速决
and just rip that Band-Aid right off already.
不
Meh.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表