剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Oh, that? No, um...
我小的时候 我们学习印第安人文化
When I was little, we were studying Native Americans,
我学到哈西奈族的语言中
and I learned that the Hasinai
"得克萨斯"这个词是"你好朋友"的意思
tribal word "Texas" means "Hello, friend."
让我无法释怀
It just stuck with me.
怎么不纹夏威夷语的你好
Couldn't have gone with "Aloha"?
该你了
Your turn.
我想我能穿好自己的胸衣
I think I can manage my own bustier.
加了充电宝有点麻烦 我来帮你穿会更快
It's tricky with the chargers. It'll be faster if I do it.
至少我的纹身没那么俗气
At least my tattoo isn't a cliche?.
去你的 那是我的幸运星
Fuck you. That's my lucky star.
我相信
I'm sure it is.
好了
There.
你就像个人♥肉♥炸♥弹♥
You're like a suicide bomber.
我应该回去了
I should get back.
再见
Bye.
有什么事这么重要 你需要当面告诉我
What's so important you needed to tell me in person?
我想读封信给你听
I want to read you a letter.
你知道要在紧急情况下找人照顾佩帕
You know how hard it is to find somebody on short notice
有多难吗
to take care of Pepa?
下一次寄给我就好
Next time, mail it to me.
这对我来说很不容易 好吗
This isn't easy for me, all right?
让我先读完它 免得我改变心意
So just let me read it before I change my mind.
"我想为很多事情道歉
"I want to apologize for a lot of things.
我很抱歉我不信任你抚养佩帕的方式
I'm sorry I didn't trust how you were raising Pepa.
你是那个每天陪在她身边的人
You're the one out there with her every day.
那个在我惹麻烦时收拾残局的人
The one who picked up the pieces when I fucked up.
过去这几年我做了很多错误的选择
I made a lot of bad choices the past few years,
但有件事我做对了
but the one thing I did right
那就是选择你做佩帕的爸爸
was choosing you to be Pepa's daddy.
我理解你得放下过去向前看
I understand you got to move on with your life.
我已经拖累你够久了
I've held you back long enough.
我想说的是
What I'm trying to say is,
我希望你一切都好 因为那也是对佩帕好"
I want what's good for you, 'cause that's what's good for Pepa."
谢谢
Thank you.
我还没说完
I'm not done.
我信任你在外面能照顾她
I'm trusting you out there with her.
所以你也要相信我在里面也一直心系于她
So I need you to trust me in here with her.
我想让你再把她带来
I want you to start bringing her again.
她应该知道她妈妈是谁
She should know who her mommy is.
你知道我不想让她
You know I don't want her
走你的老路
thinking this place is an option for her.
相信我 你带她来这里
Believe me, you bring her here
我会让她知道绝不能像我这样
and I'll show her how this is not an option.
她早晚会问到我的
She's gonna ask about me.
所以最好提前让她知道
So it's better to be ahead of it.
好吧
Okay.
但如果她开始走歪路 我们就不会再来了
But if she starts going down the wrong road, we stop coming.
我们会一起做决定
We'll make those decisions together.
这我可以做到
I can do that.
还有一件事
One more thing.
我想见见这个陪着佩帕的新女人
I want to meet this new woman that Pepa's spending her time with.
她叫什么名字
What's her name?
她叫玛丽亚
Her name's Maria.
你♥他♥妈♥是在逗我吗
Are you fuckin' kidding me?
操♥你♥妈♥的 你这个孬种
Oh, fuck you, you fucking pussy.
谁要被投出《幸存者》了
Who got voted off the island?
利特瓦克趁我不在办公室的时候
Litvack denied my Imam request
用邮件拒绝了伊玛目的探访申请
in an email while I'm out of the office.
真是个懦夫
Fucking coward.
我引用他说的话 "我们不能让女性
He says, and I quote, "We can't have women
聚在一起说外语"
congregating and speaking in foreign languages."
那些人让那些女人过得生不如死
Those guys keep things as hellish as possible
好让她们求着被驱逐出境
so those women beg to be deported.
我只是他们的操蛋机器中的一个齿轮
I'm just another cog in their shit machine.
也许是时候后退一步
Well, maybe it's time to take a step back.
重新考虑你想要什么了
Reassess what you want.
自从一个非常有智慧的人告诉我
I've been much happier since someone very wise
我在体制外能更好地改变世界后
told me I could make more of a difference
我开心很多
outside the system.
请用性感形容我 而不是智慧
Refer to me as sexy, not wise.
不像你 我对改变世界没有幻想
And, unlike you, I have no illusions of making a difference.
安静吧 这样我能开始看第三十八集了
Now, be quiet, so I can start watching episode 38.
时间到了
Time to go!
好的 开始唤醒我的军队吧
All right. Let's wake up the troops!
你有把我手术的事发到脸书吗
Did you post something about my surgery on Facebook?
按照脸书我还在幸福的婚姻中 所以没有
According to Facebook, I'm still happily married, so, no.
而且自从俄♥罗♥斯♥人控制脸书之后
Also, I haven't logged in
我就再没登录过
since the Russians took over.
我收到很多爱和支持
I'm getting a lot of love and support.
借过一下
Excuse me.
好奇怪
That's weird.
去他是 全都是谎言
几年前我在一所惩教所工作时
被我的典狱长上司性骚扰
随后他开除了我
最开始是关于性的不合适的笑话
我不觉得好笑
但为了取悦他我应该笑
随着时间推移 他对我越发迷恋
我能感觉到他一有机会就盯着我看
他那种扒光我的眼神
让我感到无助和屈辱
后来他升级到让我下班后
去家乌七八糟的酒吧
去他的乐队表演
他乐队的名字
非常猥亵和不尊重女人
我觉得很不舒服说那晚我要上班
于是他就改了我的班次
我就被迫有了空闲时间
随后我带了一个男生和我
一起去看他的乐队
明白地表示我对他没兴趣
他却还不明白
很遗憾你遭遇这种事
杰茜·布朗
真恶心
烦透了这种垃圾
乔尔·卢斯奇克
他在办公室也打飞机
我珍视女性
卡普托夫人 我们要在这里分别了
Mrs. Caputo, this is where we leave you.
就跟我会跟你姓似的 给我吧
As if I would ever take your name. Come.
给我一秒钟
Give me a second.
-别拖拉 快点 -马上就好
- Stop stalling! Come on! - Just a minute.
我们越快搞定这个 就能越快开始造人
The sooner we do this, the sooner we get to babymaking.
对这位美女护士好一点
Be nice to the nice nurse.
海耶斯 你准备好了吗
Hayes... Ugh. You ready?
和你住在一起很有意思
Well, it's been interesting living with you.
你的东西要留在这儿吗
You leaving your stuff here?
是的 我不想把这里的东西带走
Yeah. I don't want to take this place with me.
那我应该怎么处理这些垃圾
Well, what am I supposed to do with all that junk?
祝你好运 希望我再也不会见到你
Well, good luck to you. Hope I never see you again.
等等 你能等我一小会吗
Hold up. Can you give me a minute?
你想在监狱里多待一会吗 随你便
You wanna stay in prison longer? Knock yourself out.
"把尸体重摔在地上"
"Slams the body down."
这就像圣诞礼物和捉迷藏
This is like Christmas gifts and hide-and-seek
做蛋奶酥还有在浴室隔间一样 不准偷看
and cooking souffle?s and bathroom stalls. No peeking.
我会想你的 苏珊娜
I'm gonna miss you, Suzanne.
我也会想你的
I'm gonna miss you, too.
等等
Wait.
-我为什么要想你 -我要走了 再也不回来了
- Why am I missing you? - I'm leaving. Like leaving-leaving.
不
No.
不不不
No, no, no.
你不能走 你不能走
You-- You-- You can't go. You can't go.
我还没写完
I-- I-- I'm not done writing.
"被取消"是一个"L"还是两个
I mean, does canceled have one "L" or two?
是"影响"还是"印象"
And is it "Affect" or "Effect"?
要修复你和美味姐的关系
There's so many questions and so little time
问题太多 时间太少
to fix you and Taystee!
你不能...
You can't...
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你总是努力让事情变得更好
Thank you for always trying to make things better.
我有好多事要和你学习
I got a lot to learn from you.
我会给你写信的
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表