剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
我没给她寄过信
I never sent her a letter.
我觉得或许你真寄过
See, I-- I think that, you know, maybe you did.
你只是忘记了
And, you know, you just forgot.
就像你忘了你为什么会在冷库里
You know, like you forgot why you were in the freezer.
我跟你说了 那只是暂时的 我现在没事了
I told you, huh? It was a blip. I'm fine now.
我觉得我们要去看看医生
I think we need to go see a doctor.
你觉得 是吗 为了什么呢
Oh, you think, do you? For what?
这样他们就可以把我绑住
So they can put me on a leash
让我下辈子都用管子进食吗
and feed me through a tube for the rest of my life?
我死都要死在这个厨房♥里
They can drag me out of this kitchen when I die.
我这样说只是因为我爱你 妈
I am only saying this because I love you, Ma.
-求你了 去吧 -你没有权利读那封信
- Please, okay? - You had no right to read that letter.
-我信任你 你却背叛了我 -没有
- I trusted you and you betrayed me. - No.
你让我帮你
You asked me for my help,
-这就是我帮你的方式 -我们之间结束了
- and so that is what I did. - We're done!
小子们都在叶琳娜那里 我们可以一起出去
The boys are at Jelina's. We could go out together.
不如看看《谁想成为百万富翁》
What about Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?
你就不想知道大学生能赢吗
Don't you wanna see if that college student wins?
他要那一百万美金干什么用
What does he need a million dollars for?
他们总以为自己心里有谱 你猜怎么着 完蛋
They always think they know, and guess, and poof!
谁都逃不了
They never walk away.
我的格里娜最聪明
Not everyone is smart as my Galina.
干得漂亮 没让我们失望
Well done. You didn't let us down.
你证明了你已经准备好了
You've proved that you are ready.
不 这事我们谈过了
No, we've talked about it.
警♥察♥随时都可能过来
Inspectors come unannounced.
别担心 我们明天过来把一切都处理好
Don't worry, we will come tomorrow and get everything done.
格里娜 非常感谢你的建议
Galina, thank you very much for your advice.
伊利亚还真是个妈宝 不能为我们所用
Ilya was a real mama's boy. We couldn't use him.
格里...
Gali...
我们的一打鸡都健在吧 沃伦市长
Do we got a dozen birds present and accounted for, Mayor Warren?
别担心 正在数
Don't worry. Getting it.
给你两分钟
You got two minutes.
副手 我一会
Lieutenant, I'm going to
把鸡轰过去 你数清楚
shoo the birds over there and you count off,
-别让它们再跑到我这边来 -懂了
- and don't let them come back to my side. - Okay. Gotcha.
一 二 三 四 五
One, two, three, four, five,
六 七 八 九 十 十一
six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven...
一 二 三 四 十 十一 十二
One, two, three, four... Ten, eleven, twelve...
市长 你觉得他刚才说
Uh, mayor, do you think that when he said,
"这里有一打鸡"
"There's a dozen chickens,"
是指一打面包那么多吗 比如是十三只鸡
that he meant a baker's dozen? Like, 13 chickens?
不不不 你数错了 你要数出声音
No, no, no. You're counting wrong. You gotta use the voice.
这是一只 一只鸡
There's one, one chicken!
两只 两只鸡
Two, two chickens!
三只 三只高贵的鸟儿
Three, three noble birds!
四只 等下 一 二 三 四
Four... Okay, wait. One, two, three, four...
-我要发动拇指战争了 -五六七八♥九♥
- I declare a thumb war. - ...five, six, seven, eight, nine...
傀儡王国的经典策略
Classic tactic of the puppet state.
九 十 十一 十二 十三
Nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen.
等等 多出来一只
Wait, there is a surplus.
我早就知道它们一直都在装"不会飞"
Yeah, I knew that "no flying" thing was just a big fake out.
不 这是只外国鸡
No, this is a foreign chicken.
你看 这些鸡看着都一个样
Look, all these chickens look the same.
也许一直以来都是十三只鸡
Maybe there was 13 chickens the whole time.
不 不是所有棕色的鸡都长一个样
No, not all brown chickens look the same.
这只鸡有白点和黑尖尖
This chicken has white spots and black tips.
那...等等
That... Wait.
我见过
I've seen...
我见过这只鸡
I've seen this chicken.
也许它像矮子一样 挖地道进来的
Maybe she tunneled in like El Chapo.
看见了吗 这将是一个转折点
See, that would be the twist right there.
不不不 这是只特殊的鸡
No, no, no. This is a special chicken.
这是一只有魔法的鸡
This is a magical chicken.
好吧 我要去告诉阿尔瓦雷
Okay. I'mma go tell Alvarez.
什么 不行 我才是市长
What? No! I'm the mayor.
这里在我的管辖之下
This is my jurisdiction.
这时候 市长会怎么做
Now, what would a mayor do?
他会像市长一样 我宣布这只鸡可以留下
He'd be mayoral. I declare that this chicken can stay.
这只鸡应该留在这里
This chicken deserves to be here.
现在 光照的事情我说对了
Now, I was right about the sunlight.
我知道这件事我也是对的
I know I'm right about this.
我一点都没被说服
I'm not convinced at all.
-你们快数完了吗 -不 我们不能告诉他
- You almost done? - No, we cannot tell him.
-有十三只 -我们不能告诉他
-You got 13! - We're not going to tell him.
因为他会因为这只魔法鸡
'Cause he will blame me for the magic chicken,
神神秘秘地来到这而怪罪于我
for it magically coming in here,
然后他就会剥夺我的权力
and he will strip me of my authority.
还有你的
And you of yours.
我要揭露阴谋
I expose conspiracies.
我不参与阴谋
I do not participate in conspiracies.
是一打鸡吗
Do we have a dozen?
霍珀终于邀请我去参加欢乐时光了
Hopper finally invited me to happy hour.
我至少要提前十五分钟去
I don't want to be any later than 15 minutes early.
好了 这里确实有
Yes, we absolutely have...
-一打 -十三只
- a dozen. - Thirteen.
十三是个非常非常不详的数字
Thirteen is a very, very unlucky number.
你要小心那些预兆
You gotta look out for them omens!
你可不是克里奇
You're not Creech.
她还在治疗
She's still in medical.
我是来这里搜违♥禁♥品♥的
I'm supposed to search the room for contraband.
我
I, uh...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我太沉浸在自己的事中了
I was so caught up in my own shit,
没意识到让你冒了多大的风险
I didn't realize how much I was putting you at risk.
欢迎走进毒枭的生活
Welcome to the life of a drug lord.
你知道吗 我花了四年才拿到这份工作
You know, it took me four years to get this job.
每个人都说想帮助退伍军人回家
Everyone claims they wanna help soldiers coming home.
"感谢你的为国效力"
"Thank you for your service."
但是没人愿意
But no one's willing to
忍♥受随之而来的现实问题
put up with the reality that comes with that.
我不能控制自己的脾气 我把自己毁了
I can't control my temper. I fucking burn myself.
回家之后 我大概换了八份工作
Since coming home, I've gone through, like, eight jobs.
我被冰雪皇后开除
I got fired from Dairy Queen
因为我大声训斥了一个孩子
after I snapped and cussed out a kid.
然后沃尔玛也让我走人 因为我又朝孩子吼了
Then Walmart let me go when I cussed out another kid.
你永远都不会知道
You'll never guess what happened
我在孩子的派对上扮成小美人鱼会出什么乱子
when I dressed up as Little Mermaid for a kid's party.
我猜你并没有为一个男人
I'm guessing you didn't give up
放弃自己的发言权 然后过上了幸福的生活
your voice for a man and live happily ever after.
一开始我用信♥用♥卡♥去买♥♥日用品
At first, I took out credit cards to buy groceries.
然后我用预支的现金交房♥租
Then I used the cash advances to pay rent.
我好像 立刻就陷进去了
I got underwater, like, immediately.
我不能失去这份工作
I can't afford to lose this job.
要不然的话 暴♥乱♥的时候
Otherwise, I would've quit
你们拿我当人♥质♥我就辞职不干了
when y'all took me hostage in that riot.
对 那可不是什么好回忆
Yeah, that wasn't our best moment.
我不想强迫你做什么
I don't want to force you to do anything.
如果你想停手 那就停手
If you wanna stop, you can stop.
这里面有几个充电宝
There's a couple of chargers in there
用来表示我的感谢或是歉意什么的
as a "thank you," or "I'm sorry," or whatever.
我猜你把头发放下来肯定很像美人鱼
I bet you do look like a mermaid with your hair down.
你觉得他们发现我们把这个拿走了之后
How mad do you think they're all gonna be
会有多生气
when they find out we took this?
我们还是把所有部分都利用到了 这是树的肥料
We're still using all the parts. It's tree fertilizer.
对 而且这也是遵循雀斑的遗愿
Yeah, and it's also honoring what Freckles would have wanted.
我是说 我觉得我不能从人类的角度臆断
I mean, I don't think I'm anthropomorphizing to assume
雀斑会开心
that Freckles would prefer
她的宝宝没有被做成零钱包
her baby not be turned into a change purse.
或是一只小手套
Or maybe one tiny mitten.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表