剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
同龄男生都很无聊
Guys my age are boring.
老男人也无聊 相信我吧
Older guys are boring, too. Trust me.
随便吧
Whatever, yo.
喂 你去哪里
Yo, where are you going?
别走开
Don't you walk away from me!
伊瓦
Eva!
看到那边那男人了吗
See him over there?
你走到他身边 微笑着介绍自己
You're gonna go over to him, and smile and introduce yourself,
然后问他要不要跳舞
and then gonna ask him if he wants to dance.
看着像弗莱迪·克鲁格那个
The Freddy Krueger-looking one?
他长什么样不重要 他小费给的多
It don't matter what he looks like. He's a good tipper.
你怎么不去
Why can't you go?
因为我没有你年轻漂亮
Because I'm not as young and beautiful as you are.
但上个男人一直揩我油
But the last guy kept pinching me.
他嘴里有狗粮味儿
And his breath smelled like dog treats.
他想揩油你就让他揩吧
If he wants to pinch you, let him pinch you.
如果他想做别的什么
But if he wants to do anything else,
你就告诉他要加钱 明白吗
you tell him it's more money, understand?
阿蕾达 看着我
Hey, Aleida, look at me.
我知道现在情况很糟
I know things are bad right now.
我们只需再坚持一小会儿了
We only gotta hold out a little longer.
你♥爸♥爸很快就出来了
Your daddy's getting out soon.
只要他出来 我们就不必再这样了
And once he's out, we won't have to do this no more.
我们什么都别做
We... ain't doing anything.
上次爸爸出来
And the last time Daddy got out,
把我们的一切都赌没了
he gambled away everything we had
三周后就回了监狱
and was back in jail three weeks later.
那他妈是我的错了
So that's my fucking fault?
-不 但是 -我可不觉得
- No, but-- - I didn't think so.
别再抱怨了 也别再拉着一张脸
Now, stop complaining and get rid of the mopey face.
笑一笑 我看看
Gotta smile. Let me see.
好了 做个大姑娘 跟他去聊天
Good. Now be a big girl and go talk to him.
态度好点 多笑 多抛媚眼
And be nice and laugh, and blink your eyes a lot.
-你好啊 你叫什么名字 -阿蕾达
- Hey, there. What's your name? - Aleida.
阿蕾达 多美的名字啊
Aleida. That's a beautiful name.
你很漂亮 阿蕾达
You're very pretty, Aleida.
你想不想跳舞
Yeah. You wanna dance or what?
我♥操♥ 天呐 我很抱歉
Oh, shit! Oh, man. I'm sorry.
弗娜卡 罗娜 妮琪 帮我清理下
Flaca, Lorna, Nicky. Help me clean this mess up.
但我们在做沙拉
But we're doing the salad.
沙拉可是我们在做的大事
Well, salad is a strong word for what we're doing.
那我估计午餐要晚点了
Well, I guess lunch is gonna be late, then.
我很抱歉 但午餐不能晚
I'm sorry, but lunch can't be late.
一旦女人没饭吃 就会发疯 那是安全隐患
When women don't eat, they get crazy. It's a safety risk.
如果你想让大家准时吃午饭
If you want lunch to be served on time,
那得找人帮帮我
then I'm gonna need extra help.
你今天吃过饭了吗 或许你应该吃点零食
Have you eaten today? Maybe you should have a snack.
我告诉你 另外那个叫什么贝尔的狱警
Look, I'm telling you. What's that other CO's name? Bell?
-她会让拘留犯来帮忙 -是吗
- She let detainees come and help. - She did?
是的 即使有人帮忙我们都很难正点
Yeah. And even then we barely made it on time.
好吧 我会给你找几个志愿者的
Okay, fine. I'll, uh, get you a couple of volunteers.
-满意了吧 -是的 谢谢你
- You happy? - Yeah, thank you.
你可以找玛丽萨·拉莫斯 布兰卡·弗洛雷斯
Uh, you should probably get Maritza Ramos, uh, Blanca Flores,
因为她们曾经跟我在惩教所共事过
because they used to work with me down at the camp.
她们了解我们干的活儿
They know what they're doing.
这样配合起来会轻松很多 我保证
Our lives would be a lot easier, I promise.
好吧 我去找找看
All right. I'll see if I can find them.
还有你真的该吃点东西
And you should really eat something.
这都是因为你分心了
It's because you're distracted.
一旦你分心了 就会发生各种意外
When you're distracted, you have accidents.
这不是意外 我需要她们俩来这
It wasn't an accident. I need to get them in here.
我有话要跟她们说 很重要
I need to talk to them. It's important.
比你的工作还重要吗
More important than doing your job?
你有没有在听 拉莫斯和弗洛雷斯需要帮助
Have you been paying attention? Ramos and Flores need help.
你还好吗
You feeling okay?
我很好 我可没泼任何东西在地上
Yes, I'm fine. I'm not the one throwing things on the floor.
弗洛雷斯在哪
Where is Flores?
老实说我也不清楚
I'm not sure, to be honest.
但这位说自己在卢克索干过主厨
But this one says she worked in Luxor as a chef.
维尼说维加斯最好的酒店还是凯撒
Vinnie says that Caesars is still the best hotel in Vegas.
卢克索在埃及
Luxor is in Egypt.
对 那个带大灯的金字塔 神剑旁边那个吗
Right. The pyramid with the big light. Right next to Excalibur's?
我为我朋友道歉
I'm-- I'm sorry about my friend.
她的脑子反应有点慢
She's a little slow on the uptake.
《60分钟时事杂♥志♥》她要看两小时
Uh, it takes her two hours to watch 60 Minutes.
好了 赶紧回去工作吧 女士们
Okay, back to work, ladies.
好的
Okay.
-他们带走了布兰卡 -谁
- They took Blanca. - Who did?
-该死的终结者们 -嘘 别在这说
- The fucking terminators. - Shh. Not here.
拉莫斯 冈萨雷斯 趁着她们都忙着清理
Uh, Ramos, Gonzales, why don't you guys help me
你们不如帮我从冰箱里拿点东西出来
take some stuff out from the freezer while they clean up?
红妈 帮我看着点炖锅
Uh, Red, why don't you watch the stew for me?
别忘了加盐和胡椒
Don't forget to add salt and pepper.
我知道怎么给炖菜调味
I know how to season a stew.
-发生了什么 -她今天早上失踪了
- What happened? - She disappeared. This morning.
等我用完洗手间回来 她就不见了
I got back from the bathroom, and she was gone.
他们不会要把她赶回多米尼加了吧
They Chris Angel-ed her ass back to the DR?
我不知道 我室友说这意味着她去了听证会
I don't know. My bunkie said it means she was at her hearing
或被转移 又或者被驱逐了
or got transferred or, yeah, deported.
但他们还没收走她的床
But they haven't given away her bed yet,
她说那很可能是第一种情况
which she said might mean the first one.
我的天
Oh, my God.
但我 我觉得她只是在安慰我
I-- I got the feeling that she was just trying to be nice.
又或许 或许是真的
Or maybe-- maybe it's true.
即使是真的
Even if it is,
那也意味着她在没有律师的情况下去了听证会
that means that she went to the hearing without a lawyer.
-操 那是不是意味着我是下一个了 -不
- Fuck. What if that means I'm next? - No--
不行 我还没有律师
No, I don't have a lawyer.
会有的 我早想告诉你了
You will. I wanted to tell you.
我找到了一个线上组织
I found this group online.
叫"自♥由♥移♥民♥"
It's called Freedom for Immigrants,
他们想帮助监狱里的人
and they wanna help people in here.
是的 我打电♥话♥给他们详细说过你的情况了
Yeah, and I called them and I told them all about you.
你是多么的聪明可爱
How cute and fly you are,
简直就是下一个凯莉·詹娜
and how you're basically like the next Kylie Jenner,
所以他们必须得救你 他们可以打这个电♥话♥
and they have to save you. So they have this number to call,
给你找个律师 免费律师来跟你面谈
so you can get a lawyer, a free lawyer, to come talk to you.
好 但这号♥码不是1-800开头的吧
Okay, but it's not a 1-800 number, right?
这种号♥码在这打不通 相信我
'Cause those don't work here, trust.
不不不
No, no, no.
你只需要把这四个数字输进去就可以了
Alls you do is hit pound and put these four numbers in,
就这样 像热♥线♥电♥话♥一样
and that's it, it connects. Just like a hotline.
"9481" 各位 这是碧昂丝的生日
"9-4-8-1." Girl, that's Beyoncé's birthday!
这是不是意味着她在密切关注我
Does that mean she's watching over me?
我就说吧
That's what I said.
但你千万要小心一点好吗
Okay, but you have to be careful, though. Okay?
很显然 要是被他们发现我们使用求助热♥线♥
Apparently, if they figure out that you're using the hotline,
"独♥裁♥者"会把线切断的
Big Brother shuts it down.
别担心 我曾经跟某位议员有过一段
Don't worry, I had a thing with a senator once.
我知道怎么谨慎处事 真的谢谢你们了
I know how to be discreet. You guys, thank you so much.
哪位议员
Which senator?
贱♥人♥ 说的好像你认识什么议员似的
Bitch, like you know about senators.
谢谢 迪克森狱警 进来吧
Thanks, CO Dixon. Come in.
你可以走了
You can leave us.
我想我就在外面等着吧 以免她又暴♥力♥滋事
I think I'll wait outside in case she gets violent again.
十分感谢
Appreciate it.
坐吧
Have a seat.
-感谢你愿意跟我谈话 -这是我的工作
- Thank you for letting me talk to you. - It's my job.
-我知道你跟忙 -我确实很忙
- Yeah, I know you're busy. - Yeah, I am, actually.
你想跟我说什么呢
So, what did you wanna talk about?
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表