剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
我会的
I will.
谢谢你
Thank you.
"蓝莓果" 听着就很傻
"Bloob." That's a silly word.
拉莫斯在哪里
Where's Ramos?
什么叫她不在了
What do you mean she's gone?
我猜她像我一样去了听证会
I'm guessing they took her to her hearing like me.
那这意味着她会像你一样回来 对吗
So, that means that she's gonna come back like you did, right?
别指望了 那里就像个包装运输中心
I wouldn't count on it. It's like a Pack and Ship over there.
我很幸运
I got lucky
可以照着前面那个记仇的萨尔瓦多人说
I could copy the Salvadoran hater who went ahead of me.
我发现虽然他们不会给你找律师
I learned that even though they don't give you a lawyer,
但你可以要求他们给你时间直到你找到律师
you have the right to ask for more time till you find one yourself.
他们不能驱逐拉莫斯
They can't deport Maritza!
-她都没去过哥伦比亚 -乐观点
- Yo, she's never even been to Colombia! - Hey. Stay positive.
或许她没在听证会
Maybe she's not at the hearing.
或许是她的律师来早了
Maybe her lawyer came early,
她现在正和她在一起
and she's sitting with her right now.
她有律师吗
She got a lawyer?
待在这里简直就是身处地狱
It must be hell being trapped in here,
感觉就像被苏联占领了 不断有人消失
the way people keep disappearing like we're under Soviet occupation.
可能这就是红妈最近这么紧张的原因
Hey, maybe that's why Red's been so on edge lately.
你简直无法想象
You can't even imagine.
想开点 我给你带了样东西
On the bright side, though, I got you something.
不是吧
You didn't.
真正的美国薯片
True blue American 'tater chips.
虽然不是咸薯球
Now, they're no salty god balls,
但是钠和有益营养的比值
but the ratio of sodium to helpful nutrients
几乎一样
is about the same as a tot.
你真是又甜又咸
You're sweet... and salty.
现在他离开新生儿重症监护室 他可以喝奶瓶
And now, he's out of the NICU, so he can take a bottle.
他还胃口超好 意味着他有大坨健康的粑粑
And he has a big appetite, which means big, healthy poops.
维尼和我给他想了个昵称
And Vinnie and I have a special name for him.
有好几个呢
We have a few.
一个是斯特林·臭粑粑 另一个是臭粑粑·小熊
One is Sterling Pooper, another is Poopington Bear,
或者是小屁屁贾巴
or Jabba the Butt, uh...
小臭臭·麦裆屎和卡粑托先生
Stinky McTurdlet and Mr. Ca-poo-to.
那些是用来做什么的
What are those for?
用来做炖菜的 你忘了放进去了吗
For the casserole. Did you forget to put them in?
不 当然没有
No, of course not.
这些肯定是剩下的
They must be left over.
去拿些豆子来 可以泡着明天用
Go and get the beans so we can start soaking them for tomorrow.
你又高♥潮♥了吗
You come again?
-你吃了牡蛎还是什么吗 -没有
- You eat oysters or something? - Nah.
我需要释放
I needed that.
这些孩子快把我逼疯了
These kids got me stressed the fuck out.
我一直在想
I've been thinking...
我想也许我们应该去旅游
I've been thinking maybe we should take a trip.
你知道吗
You know?
只有我们俩 远离这些破事
Just the two of us. Get away from all the bullshit.
很快就可以了 宝贝
Soon, baby.
我快攒够钱离开正人君子先生了
I almost got enough saved to leave Mr. Clean,
然后我们就可以去奢华的地方吃牡蛎
and then we can go somewhere expensive and eat oysters,
喝加了水果在里面的酒
and drink drinks with fruit in 'em.
我还会让你用珠子做那事
I'll even let you do that thing with the beads.
好啊 这个可以有
All right. I can get with that.
停下 傻瓜
Stop, stupid.
可以试试
I could get with that.
靠
Damn.
操 又是那些小屁孩
Fuck. Again with these kids.
怎么回事
What the fuck, man?
喂
Hello.
那就吃点东西
So, then eat something.
那伊瓦在哪
So, where's Eva?
她干嘛了
She what?
那尝起来是什么味道
What does that even taste like?
就像牙膏味的快♥感♥ 想试试吗
Like pleasure mixed with toothpaste. Wanna try?
不了
Nah.
好吧
All right.
-什么鬼 -操
- Yo, what the fuck? - Oh, shit!
你以为你♥他♥妈♥的很聪明吗
You think you're fucking slick?
以为我不会发现
Like I wouldn't find out
你在你那瘾君子男朋友家里
you're at your crackhead boyfriend's house?
所以他贩毒就是瘾君子
So, he's a crackhead because he deals,
你贩毒就没关系
but it's okay when you do it?
-你♥他♥妈♥的上车 -操♥你♥妈♥的
- Get in the fucking car. - Fuck you.
-你刚刚说什么 -我不用听你的话
- What did you just say to me? - I don't gotta listen to you.
不 你得听 我是你妈
Yes, you do. I'm your mother.
没错 你没坐牢时才是
Yeah, when you're not in prison!
别再假装你很在乎我 去你♥妈♥的♥
Stop pretending like you give a shit about me! Fuck you!
-你♥他♥妈♥的滚出这里 -该死
- Get the fuck out of here! - Oh, shit!
放开我 你这疯婆娘
Let go of me, you crazy bitch!
放开她 你弄疼她了
Get off her. You're hurting her.
妈 停下 你在干什么
Mom! Stop it! What are you doing?
妈
Mom!
-妈 -你喜欢和小女孩鬼混是吗
- Mom! - You like messing with little girls? Huh?
死变♥态♥
Fucking pervert!
-妈 -放开我
- Mom! - Get off of me!
放开他 妈
Let go of him! Mom!
妈
Mom!
妈
Mom!
开门啊 小混♥蛋♥ 没人能搞我女儿
Open up, you little bitch! No one fucks with my kids!
妈
Mom!
你要干什么
What are you doing?
妈 不要 妈 住手
Mom? No, Mom, stop it!
你在干什么 那都不是他的车
What are you doing? That's not even his car!
我们终于要离开这鬼地方了
About time we busted the fuck outta here.
这次感觉比永远还久
This one felt like forever.
是啊 这些臭婊♥子♥都开始让我不爽了
Yeah, all these stank-ass bitches are starting to get on my nerves.
就像这个
Like this one.
-操♥你♥妈♥ 阿蕾达 -拜拜 姐们 爱你哟
- Fuck you, Aleida. - Bye, girl. Love you.
继续走不要停 女士们
Keep it moving, ladies.
我不能跟我朋友们说再见吗
I can't say goodbye to my friends?
你这该死的警♥察♥朋友
Fucking friend police over here.
就是 你再也不能这样跟我们说话了
Yeah, you can't talk to us like that anymore,
因为我们自♥由♥啦 贱♥人♥
'cause we're free, bitch!
你是自♥由♥了
Ugh. You mean you're free.
我又要回到那醉鬼恶婆娘手中
I'm getting released back to the evil drunk I came from.
我都很惊讶她居然会来
I'm surprised she even showed up.
你为什么不摆脱她
Why don't you just ditch her ass
然后过来跟我和我哥里奇住
and come live with me and my brother, Ricky?
什么 贩毒吗
What? Sling dope?
不 你什么都不用卖♥♥ 打包就行了
Nah, you don't gotta sling nothing. Just package.
里奇去卖♥♥ 相信我 这总比做♥鸡♥好
Ricky slings. Trust me, it is much better than tricking.
赚的钱也更多
And the money's better, too.
你哥 他帅吗
Your brother, he cute?
很帅
Yeah.
真不敢相信我为这破事跑来这里
Can't believe I had to come all the way out here for this shit.
是啊 我相信你计划了充实的一天
Yeah, I'm sure you had a real productive day planned.
你个小崽子
You little brat.
算你走运 你♥爸♥又关进去了
You're lucky your father's back in the pen.
否则你这样跟我讲话 他会打你屁♥股♥开花
Otherwise, he would beat your stupid ass, the way you talk to me.
是吗 他这次又犯什么事了
Oh, yeah? What he do this time?
他干什么了不关你的事
None of your business what he did.
你们好 贱♥人♥们
What up, sluts?
这是谁啊
Who the fuck is this?
你一定就是无赖老妈
You must be the deadbeat mom.
现在我明白你什么意思了
Now I see what you mean.
阿蕾达 这是我哥里奇
Aleida, this is my brother, Ricky.
他真帅啊
Oh, damn. He is cute.
-你要上车吗 -她不会跟你们走的
- You want a ride? - She ain't goin' nowhere with you.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表