剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
But I can't do this anymore.
我想和你在一起
I want to be with you,
但如果你不能活在现实中
but if you can't live in reality...
或许我们该离婚了
then maybe we should get a divorce.
罗娜
Lorna?
你听见我说什么了没
Did you hear what I just said?
罗娜
Lorna.
不好意思 小姐
Excuse me, miss?
我们要开始准备一场私人派对了
We need to start setting up for a private party.
当然
Uh-huh. Of course.
好的
Yes.
我这是在哪
Where am I?
这是我们的天台休息室 你是酒店的客人吗
This is our rooftop lounge. Are you a guest of the hotel?
是的
Yes.
你在哪间房♥呢
What room are you in?
我不确定 因为...
You know, I know I'm not sure because...
我找不着钥匙了
I can't find my key.
我们的门房♥肯定会很乐意帮助你的
I'm sure our concierge will be happy to assist you.
-好 -请尊姓大名
- Yeah. - What's your name?
女士 你还好吗
Ma'am, are you okay?
需要我打给谁吗
Need me to call someone?
不用了 我没事
No. No, I'm fine.
洗手间在哪
Where is the restroom?
你现在方便吗
Is now a good time?
这话从你口中问出来很有意思
Interesting question, coming from you.
听着
Listen...
爸爸
Dad.
很抱歉如果我让你丢脸了
I'm sorry if I embarrassed you in there.
我应该事先跟你商量的
And I should have talked to you beforehand.
帕波 我不明白 这是零零后的风潮吗
Piper, I don't understand. Is it a millennial thing?
这种事需要跟全世界宣扬吗
This need to share everything with the world?
你知道这样有多心累吗
Do you know... how exhausting it is
每天走来走去
to walk around every day
装作自己生活的一部分从未发生过
pretending like a part of your life doesn't exist?
不 我不知道 因为 我没当过罪犯
No, I do not. Because... I was never a criminal.
但你背叛了妈妈
But you did cheat on Mom.
我不知道你发现了
I didn't realize you knew that.
很抱歉 我这样说很不公平
I'm so sorry. That wasn't fair.
对你妈妈也很不公平
It wasn't fair to your mother, either.
或对你或你兄弟
Or you or your brothers.
但经过时间的洗礼 我们挺过来了
But we got through it. After time.
如果你想炒了我 我能理解
If you wanna fire me, I understand.
老实说 我不知道该怎么处置你
I honestly don't know what to do with you.
爸 我知道我不是你想让我成为的那种人
Dad, I get I'm not the person that you want me to be.
但这难道不是家庭的全部意义所在吗
But isn't that the entire point of family?
你无法选择家人
You get who you get and you
不管家人做了什么你都会无条件地爱他们
love them despite all the stuff that they do.
我想我...
I suppose I...
我真的没有理由炒了你
I really don't have the grounds for firing you.
你干得不错
You're doing a nice job.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God. Oh.
因为我真的是世界上最差劲的服务生了
Because I really am the world's shittiest waitress.
但是 我得问你一句
But, I have to ask you,
尽管你有着白人盎格鲁撒克逊新教♥徒♥的天性
despite all of your White Anglo-Saxon Protestant instincts
让人感到压抑和窒息 去接受
to stifle and repress, to accept that...
我这个人
this is who I am.
-我们要谈到多深入 -所有
- How honest are we talking here? - The whole résumé.
运毒 联邦监狱
Drug mule, federal prison,
同性恋犯人♥妻♥子 饼干盗贼
lesbian inmate wife, cookie cake thief.
所有事
Whole thing.
好吧 这个真心话测试是仅限于文字表达
Okay. Is this truth-telling limited to words,
还是说可以包含视觉图像
or can it include visuals?
不
Oh, no.
-不 不 不 -没错
- Oh, no, no, no. - Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
-不是吧 -看女士们看到这个会作何感想吧
- No. - Wait until the girls get a load of this.
我这是怎么了
What is wrong with me?
他看到了没
Has he seen that yet?
他现在正处于野兽模式
Dude's in beast mode.
但至少没有再循环播放艾拉妮丝·莫莉塞特的歌♥了
But at least he stopped playing Alanis Morissette on repeat.
这样抠不掉的
And it's not coming off!
克利特瓦克先生...
Mr. Clit--
利特瓦克先生
Li-- Litvack.
抱歉 拘留者科尔多瓦来找你
I'm sorry. Detainee Córdova's here to see you.
我还以为我在律所工作时
And I thought I had a lot
文书工作已经够多了
of paperwork when I worked at a law firm.
-有什么事吗 -是的
- Can I help you with something? - Yes.
可能有
I mean, maybe.
你有孩子吗 长官
Do you have children, sir?
我不和拘留者讨论我的私人生活
I don't discuss my personal life with detainees.
我很忙 所以你要么直切主题要么就出去
And I'm very busy. So either get out or get to the point.
是 长官 我想申请周一送我去
Yes, sir. I would like to request transportation
参加我孩子的监护权听证会
to attend my children's custody hearing on Monday.
给 把这个填了
Here. Fill this out.
但这些表格要处理几周
But these forms take weeks to process,
但只有两天就听证会了
and the hearing's two days away.
很好 所以答案是不
Great, so the answer is no,
这样我们都省去了文书工作
and it saves us both some paperwork.
但我有权利出席听证会
But I have a right to be there.
你们也有法律义务送我去
And you have a legal obligation to transport me.
吸阴器 我喜欢
Clitvack! I love it.
好了 走吧 女士们
All right, vámonos, ladies.
-你是在教我怎么做事吗 -不敢
- Are you telling me how to do my job? - No.
但我必须亲自到场
But I have to be there in person
不然就会失去我孩子的监护权
or I could lose custody of my kids.
在你非法偷渡进我们国家前
You should have thought about that
就应该考虑到这个问题
before you came into this country illegally.
贾米拉的妈妈打来了 她要在她们家过夜
Jamilla's mother called. She's spending the night there.
你看起来倒是不太关心
Not that you seem too concerned.
对不起 妈
I'm sorry, Ma.
你表达歉意的方式还真有意思
Got a real funny way of showing it.
你们俩没有我会过得更好
The two of you are better off without me.
她明天就回
She's gonna be back tomorrow.
我们都应该坐下跟她好好谈谈
We should both sit down and talk with her.
我觉得我最好还是走
I think it's best if I just go.
等下 辛迪
Wait, Cindy!
就这样吗
That's it, then?
你就这样在我家里扔下一颗炸♥弹♥ 然后转身就跑
You drop a bomb in the middle of my house and then run off?
你不是说你已经改过自新了吗
I thought you said you changed.
我以为这次会有所不同
I thought things would be different.
我以为如果我尽力 或许能弥补我犯下的错
That if I try hard enough, maybe I could fix what I messed up.
但不管我做什么 或我有多想改变
But it doesn't matter what I do, or how bad I want to change.
最后我都只会让事情变得更糟
All I ever end up doing is making things worse.
辛迪 我想让你留下来跟你女儿好好谈谈
Cindy, I want you to stay here and talk to your daughter
试着修正这一切
and try to make things right.
告诉莫妮卡我爱她
Tell Monica I love her.
好吧
Fine.
再别回来了
Do not come back here again.
美味姐
Taystee!
靠
Damn!
我还在想你这阵子都藏哪了呢
I was wondering where you been hiding.
来抱抱
Bring it in.
天呐
Oh, boy.
你在这做什么呢
What are you doing here?
和之前给你做事一样
Well, you know, same thing I was doing for you.
接接电♥话♥ 整理文档 管理日程
Phones, filing, appointments.
有意思的是 我在列表上没看见你的名字
Which is funny, 'cause I don't see your name on the list.
对 这是临时拜访 我想跟她谈谈
Oh. Yeah, it's an impromptu visit. I was hoping to talk to her.
好吧 她在开会 你能等下吗
Yeah. Well, she's in a meeting. Can you wait?
-当然 -好
- Sure. - All right.
看到你真的很高兴
It's really great to see you.
自从我让塔米拉
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表