剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
这不是额外好处 这是我让你
This isn't a perk. This is a phone I asked you to get for me
用我为了你冒着大风险赚来的钱买♥♥的手♥机♥
with the money I made risking my ass for you.
我说收手才能收手
We're not done until I say we are.
你应该搞个手♥机♥壳
And you should get a case for that.
好啊 我会在小卖♥♥部买♥♥一个
Cool. I'll pick one up at commissary.
我觉得小卖♥♥部没有卖♥♥...
I don't think commissary sells...
幽默 你很幽默
Funny. You're funny.
明天这个时间 对吗
This time tomorrow, right?
-你没有折吗 -我觉得折不折没什么差别
- You didn't fold these? - I don't see what difference it makes.
你折了的话 就能让它从莫名的一页纸
Well, your fold takes this from being a confusing one-sheet
成为能吸引大家来参加项目的宣传册
to an enticing pamphlet that draws people into the programs.
那我跳进时光机
Let me just jump in my DeLorean,
回到过去 重新折一下
go back in time and get right on that.
或者你可以坐在这里 现在就动手
Or you could sit right there and do it in the present.
这能用吗
Does this work?
全都设置好了
Yeah, all set.
按这个按钮是静音
Just push this button to unmute,
别喷麦
and don't pop your P's.
喷麦
Pop my P's?
离麦克风远一点 放松就好
Just sit back from the mic and relax.
早上好 利奇菲尔德的狱民们
Good morning, Litchfield residents.
我是典狱长沃德 我要发布一个特别的...
This is Warden Ward with a special...
一个重要的...
an important...
放松
Relax.
通知
announcement.
我很高兴向大家介绍我们现在提供的
I'm excited to tell you about several new educational programs
几个新教育项目
we're now providing.
参与这些项目的狱民们
Residents who participate in these programs
将有资格获得特别权益
will be eligible for special privileges,
比如说额外的放风时间
like extra yard time.
但我们希望真正吸引大家的
But we hope that the real incentive
是个人成长的机会
will be the opportunity for personal growth.
我鼓励你们阅读
I encourage you to read the pamphlets
今天发放的宣传册并报名参与
being distributed today and sign up.
如果不勇于尝试 你永远不知道自己多厉害
You never know what you're capable of until you try.
你有想过逃避工作比做工作更麻烦吗
Did you ever think avoiding work takes more effort than doing it?
没有
No.
每个人拿一份宣传册
Everybody take a pamphlet.
这是一张纸
It's a sheet of paper.
你要自己叠
It's a fold-your-own situation.
你想和我一起学习和成长吗
Do you maybe wanna learn and grow with me?
摆脱佛区一小会儿
Get the fuck out of Florida for a while?
自从踢球时光结束
I mean, ever since kickball season ended,
一直困在这里
I'm all antsy in my pantsy
让我整个人都不好了
being stuck in here all the time.
在吗
Hello?
你到底在写什么
What are you writing, anyhow?
又是一个你那性感古怪的太空故事吗
Is that another one of your sexy, kooky space stories?
不 这是真♥相♥
No! This is the truth.
因为真♥相♥不是真♥相♥
Because the truth isn't the truth.
我甚至都不想讨论这个
And I don't even like talking about it,
因为写这个耗尽了我的能量
because it zaps my energy to write it.
好吧
Okay.
看到了吗
See?
我现在都不想写了
Now I don't feel like writing about it.
我需要平和与宁静
I need peace and quiet.
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry, sorry.
写作状态 或者是非写作状态 我没看见你
Writing mode. Or non-writing mode. I didn't see you.
其实你可以回答一些问题
Actually, actually, um, you could answer some questions.
这也许能让我回到写作状态
That might put me back into writing mode.
-这会非常... -去你的 苏珊娜
- That would be very-- - Fuck, Suzanne.
这很重要 它是为了修复你和美味姐的关系
Now, this is important. It's to fix things with you and Taystee.
别说了
Stop. Stop.
事已至此
What's done is done.
再想再说都没有意义了
There's no use in thinking about it or talking to you about it.
没有办法修复 所以别管了
There's no fixing it, so just step off.
这段对话不错 我要加上去
Good dialogue. I'm gonna add that.
柏林
Yo, Berlin.
我知道狱警不想管佛区囚犯的疯子行径
I know the COs don't want to mess with people's crazy in Florida,
但这是不是有点过分了
but ain't this a bit much?
我要坐在哪呢
Where am I supposed to sit?
你真的需要二十七个空布丁杯吗
You really need 27 empty pudding cups?
你不应该在这里吃饭 不卫生
You shouldn't be eating in here. It's unsanitary.
看见了吧
See?
早上好 女士们 我看到你们都拿到宣传册了
Good morning, ladies. I see you got the pamphlets.
你们对项目有任何问题吗
Do you have any questions about the programs?
我觉得朗诵课会很有趣
I think the spoken word class should be really fun.
实际上 我有个问题
I... Actually, I have a question.
到底有什么激励制度
What exactly are the incentives?
因为这本小册子没直说
Because this pamphlet doesn't really say.
我觉得应该奖励配偶探访次数
I think we should get conjugals.
你可以离开这个区
You get to leave the block.
利用自己的时间做些有建设性意义的事情
Do something constructive with your time.
反正你都在这里 不妨试着提升下自己
Since you're in here, you might as well try to work on yourself.
为离开利奇菲尔德之后的生活做准备
Prepare for life after Litchfield.
你知道我本可以转移你而不是墨菲
You know, I could have transferred you and not Murphy?
你为什么不转移我
Why didn't you?
我听说你的申请被拒绝了
I heard your appeal was denied.
是的
Yep.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
卡普托先生告诉我 在暴♥乱♥期间
Mr. Caputo told me, during the riot,
你的要求之一是恢复普通教育发展项目
one of your demands was to reinstate the GED program.
我觉得你是对的
I think you're right,
我想把这里变成一个不一样的监狱
and I want to make this a different kind of prison.
所以让大家依旧觉得活得像人
So people still feel like people while they're in here.
好吧 别表现的好像你的新项目
Yeah, don't act like your new programs
跟我或者暴♥乱♥有关
have anything to do with me or the riot.
美味姐 我可以让你的心愿成真
Taystee, I can make what you wanted happen.
那你要干什么
So what now?
你现在就整天坐着等死吗
Now you sit around all day, waiting to die?
我真觉得你该走了
I really think you should see yourself out.
美味姐 这不是你
Taystee, this is not you.
你得想办法在这里生活下去
You gotta figure out a way to live while you're in here.
不 我不想
No, I don't.
我是想让你过得更好
I'm trying to find a way to make it better for you.
-使它... -如果我想听你的说教
- To make it-- - If I wanted one of your lectures,
我就参加一个你那个愚蠢的课程
I would've signed up for one of your stupid fucking classes.
亲爱的 太让我惊喜了
Hello, sweetheart. This is such a nice surprise.
我以为你下周才来呢
I wasn't expecting you till next week.
你真漂亮
You look beautiful.
我真想为你打扮一下 但我现在一点也不美
I would like to be dolled up for you, but I am not.
你看着有些憔悴
You look a little rough yourself.
这是什么 眼睛下面是眼袋吗
Hey, what is this? Bags under your eyes?
我昨晚没睡着
I didn't sleep last night.
亲爱的 你真是个好爸爸
Oh, sweetie, you are such a good daddy.
你每晚都给他讲故事吗
Are you reading to him every night?
你有告诉他我爱他吗
Are you telling him that I love him?
我们的小穆希怎么样了
How's our little mucci-mucci?
罗娜 听着 我有个坏消息
Lorna, listen. I got bad news.
斯特林的
Sterling's...
斯特林的肺... 他得了...
Sterling's lungs... He got...
斯特林的肺... 他得了肺炎
Sterling's lungs... He got pneumonia.
不
Oh, no.
但他们在照顾他
But they're taking care of him,
给他吃抗生素
and they're giving him the antibiotics.
是的 但是没起作用
Yeah, but that didn't work.
那他们现在打算怎么办 你应该陪着他
Well, what are they gonna do now? You should be with him.
我打赌他们会让我出狱
You know, I bet they would let me out of the prison
-因为他好像病得很重 -罗娜
- because it sounds like he's really sick. -Lorna...
-对的 他需要我 -他们尽力了
- Yeah, he needs me. - They did everything.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表