剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
我在黑人推特群那里听说过暗网
Mmm. I heard all about the Dark Web on Black Twitter.
这是在搞什么
The fuck is this?
《天生一对》
Parent trapped!
你想干什么 苏珊娜
The hell are you doing, Suzanne?
你现在有机会弥补一切
This is your chance to make everything better.
现在...
Now...
开始
commence!
"开始"是吧
"Commence," Huh?
美味姐 我有试过做正确的事 真的
Taystee, I tried to make it right. You gotta know I did.
我真的试过 我去跟律师聊过
You gotta know I did. I went and talked to the lawyer,
-但为时已晚 -美味姐 别走
-but it was too late-- -Taystee, don't go.
苏珊娜 我会把你扔到房♥间那一头去
Suzanne, I will throw you across this fucking room.
听我说完
Hear me out.
我只想要我们做回朋友
All I want is for us to be friends again.
不 我知道你要说什么
No! I know you're gonna say,
"不 不 友谊的小船已经翻了"
"No, no, that friend ship has sailed,"
但我需要我们一起来补救
But I need us to fix this.
-你想要大家做什么 -我不知道
-What do you want us to do? -I don't know!
为自己讨回公道
Make your own justice.
我知道我会怎么做
I know what I would do.
揍她一顿
Beat her ass.
来吧
Go for it.
揍我吧
Beat me up.
我罪有应得
I deserve it.
这是你想要的吗
That's what you want, huh?
你去死吧
Fuck you.
美味姐...
Taystee...
再看莫迪西亚最后一眼吧
Get your last look at Morticia,
因为我们马上就再也不用见她那张臭脸了
'cause we're about to say bye-bye-bye to her creepy ass,
多亏了我
thanks to me.
你做了什么
What'd you do?
那个我自己知道就好了
That's for me to know
你们就等着见证着我的计划慢慢展开吧
and you to witness as my plan slowly unfolds.
或许你什么都看不到
Or maybe you won't see anything at all!
你只需要知道那个贱♥人♥大势已去
All you need to know is that bitch is going down.
你说什么
What'd you say?
不 我没有在说你
Oh, no. I wasn't talking about you.
我在说其他人
I was talking about someone else.
我想也是
That's what I thought.
看到没 我们没事 那可是我亲爱的美味姐
See? We cool. That's my Taystee girl right there!
住手 杰弗逊 住手
Stop! Jefferson, stop!
紧急情况 这里需要增援
10-33! Need help down here! 10-33!
美味姐 放手 放手
Taystee, let go! Let go!
不 糟糕
No! Shit!
都别吵了 打架结束了 别吵了
Shut it down! Fight's over! Shut it down!
霍普 怎么处置她们
Hopper, what do you want me to do with them?
我们不能让她们关禁闭
Well, we can't put 'em in SHU.
我不知道 典狱长
I don't know, Warden.
这种情况该怎么处理 夜校是怎么教的
What do they say to do about this situation in night school?
我们可以...
We could, um...
好吧 把他们单独关起来
All right, lock them in separate cells, alone.
其他人如果有必要的话 两人关一间房♥
Double up the others if you have to,
然后我们再想要怎么处理
and we'll figure it out from there.
快走
Move!
你好 你好美啊
Hi! You're so pretty!
对了 我的朋友账户里有些余额
Anyway, listen. My friend has money in her account,
但是充值机坏了 而我们也没有其他电♥话♥卡了
but the kiosk is broken and there aren't any more phone cards,
-所以... -等等 等下
- so-- - Wait. Wait. Um...
你会说西班牙语吗
Do you speak Spanish?
还是法语
Uh, perhaps French?
英语
English?
对 但你们永远没法知道这事了
Yes, but you'll never know that!
走远一点 你们这俩流氓
Leave me alone, you rogue thieves.
好吧 想着这里应该有别人说英文是不是很无礼
Okay. Is it rude to wish that more people in here spoke English?
-我是说 搞什么 -是的 非常无礼
-I mean, what the fuck? - Yes, it is very rude.
你好 我不是有意的
Oh. Hello. I could not help
但听到了你们刚才的对话
but listen in on your conversation earlier.
看起来我能帮忙
See, that's sort of my thing.
这是我的电♥话♥卡 余额还有十二块
Here's my phone card on which I have $12 remaining.
机器修好了之后
When the machine is working again,
希望能收到这位狂野美女三十块的转账
I expect a transfer of $30 from the wild one's account.
这完全是漫天要价
That's a total rip-off.
是的 但我又不认识你们
Yes, but I don't really know you.
这是十二块加上我心中的风险溢价
It's $12 plus the risk I'm assuming.
-成交 -不行
-Deal. -No deal.
一分钟五块 电♥话♥要三分钟才能接通
Dude, it's $5 a minute. It takes three minutes to connect.
我们只需要两分钟
Okay. All we need is two minutes.
-那是我所有的钱了 -谢谢你
- That's all my money. -Thank you.
你叫什么来着
Uh, your name again?
埃富阿·奥纳格贝博马 不好意思 我不握手
Efua Onagbeboma. Sorry, I do not shake hands.
明白 文化差异
Okay. It's, like, a cultural thing.
是洁癖
Germophobe.
是的
Right.
好的
Okay.
你好
Hi!
我可以找...不 不 不
Uh, yes. Can I please speak-- No, no, no!
这个贱♥人♥让我等着
This fucking bitch put me on hold.
你好
Good day.
是的 我可以找律师助理杰森吗
Yes. May I please speak to Jason the paralegal?
是的 杰森 那个长得帅的...
Yes, Jason. The one with the face and the cute--
我去 贱♥人♥让我等着...
Fuck! This bitch put me on hold...
杰森 你好
Jason! Hi!
是的 我是玛丽萨
Yeah, it's Maritza.
玛丽萨·拉莫斯
Maritza Ramos.
我们之前在葬礼见过面
We met at the funeral.
你知道的 那个夜店
Y-- Yeah, you know, the club?
那个主题是来世的
The one with the, um, afterlife theme?
你说我是第一个跟你玩"独轮车"姿势的人
You said I was the first to do the wheelbarrow thing with you.
听我说 所以我...
Okay, listen. So I...
我需要一名律师
I need a lawyer.
我是美国公民 我被移♥民♥及海关执法局拘留了
I'm an American citizen, and I've been detained by ICE. And--
我去
The fuck?
有人吗 刚是发生了什么鬼
Hello? What the fuck just happened?
卡里没钱了
The card is spent?
-我的天啊 -太离谱了吧
-Oh, my God. - Unbelievable!
等等 白人妞 你要去哪
Blanca, wait! Where are you going?
哪也不去
Nowhere.
因为我他妈的哪里也去不了
'Cause there's nowhere to fucking go
也没人可以打电♥话♥ 你这个无脑哥伦比亚芭比
and no one to fucking call, you stupid, dumb, Colombian Barbie.
好吧 首先 我是哥伦比亚裔美国人
Okay. One, I'm Colombian-American.
其次 我长得美跟这事又有什么关系
And two, what does my hotness have to do with this?
好吧 你听我说 听我说
Okay. Listen, listen.
我们得保持乐观积极
We have to stay positive.
好吗 想想我们的希望之鸟
Okay? T-- Think about our bird of hope!
你浪费了我们最后的机会
You wasted our last fucking opportunity.
离我远点就好 可以吗
Just leave me alone. Okay?
我不相信 你居然会放弃
I can't believe, of all people, that you're giving up!
当初在监狱里为了不让预警碰你
You are the stankass who pissed herself back at camp
你可以自己尿湿裤子熏他们
so the guards wouldn't touch you.
贱♥人♥ 你还敢站在桌子上
Bitch, you stood on tables.
我已经不是那样的人了
That's not who I am anymore.
我本就什么都没有了
I already had nothing,
现在拜你所赐 我更一无所有了 白♥痴♥
and now I have less than nothing because of you, dumbass.
你的男友抛弃你了 别怪在我身上
Don't blame me because your boyfriend abandoned you.
至少我有尝试过
At least I'm trying!
住手 别尝试了
Well, stop! Stop trying!
别再抱希望了
Stop hoping.
因为你看看周围 没人会管我们
Because look around you. Nobody is coming for us.
那只鸟不是鸽子 你这个傻♥逼♥
And it's not a fucking dove, you fucking idiot!
是野鸽
It's a pigeon.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表