剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
不好意思 小姐
Excuse me, miss?
里克 你给我排了明天的班 我说了要请假
Lek, you have me workin' tomorrow. I told you I need it off.
-不行 -但我
- No. - But I have--
椰汁鸡汤里没有加坚果
Tom kha gai does not have any nuts.
椰子不算坚果
No, coconut is not a real nut.
这边结账
Can we please get the check, please?
好的 来了
Oh, right. Coming.
你知道还有什么也不算坚果吗 我左边的蛋蛋
You know what else isn't a real nut? My left ball.
这样我就放心地把它加进她的汤里 对吧
So I can safely dip that in her soup, right?
有些人是不太好交流 听我说
Ha. People can be difficult. So, listen.
我明天要请假 还记得我跟你说过了吗
I need tomorrow off. Remember how we talked about it?
我以为你是今天下午请假
I thought you needed this afternoon off.
都要 我需要今天下午和明天请假
Yeah, both. I need this afternoon and tomorrow.
-去拿他的卡 -好的 来了
- Get the guy's card. - Oh, right. Coming.
无论如何 我得去看望一下
Um, anyhow, I have to go visit my...
我在州北的朋友
friend upstate,
这事非常重要
and it's really important.
要转三趟巴士才能到
And it takes, like, three buses to get there.
所以你下午要请假去州北
So you're leaving this afternoon to get upstate?
不 今天下午我有约了 也非常重要
No. I have an appointment this afternoon. Also really important.
如果真的很重要的话...
Well, if it's really important...
洗碗工想
The dishwasher wants
周六请假参加匹克球联赛决赛
Saturday off for his pickleball league finals.
你愿意周六下班后留下来洗碗吗
You willing to wash dishes after your Saturday shift?
匹克球
Pickleball?
就像羽毛球 乒乓球和网球的结合体
It's like badminton meets ping-pong meets tennis.
你来不来洗碗
You in for dishes or not?
来 来 谢谢你
Yes. Yes. Thank you.
既然我明天不来
Can I also get my check early
能不能提早发薪水
since I'm not gonna be here tomorrow?
不行 把信♥用♥卡♥还给他
Nope. Bring the guy back his card.
祝今天愉快
Have a great day.
我快到了
I'm so close.
搞什么鬼
Yo, what the fuck?
别激动
Easy there. Easy there.
这都是计划的一部分 宝贝
This is all part of the plan, baby.
我就知道你在背着我偷吃
I knew you were fucking cheating on me.
你没听我说
You're not listening.
这是为了生意
This was business.
我们要她给我们卖♥♥货 而不是单干
Okay, we want her sellin' for us, not herself.
我让我家人都冒着风险帮你 你就这么对我
I put myself at risk, my family, and this is how you do me?
你应该是去吓她 而不是上她
You were supposed to scare her, not fuck her.
我调整了下策略
I I pivoted.
他特别坚强
He's a fighter.
他们跟维尼说
And they told Vinnie
他胖了后眼睛就不会那么凸了
the eyes would get less bulgy once he gains weight.
他身上所有汗毛都会脱落
And all this hair all over his body, that'll fall out.
但我也说不好 我们生了个毛孩
But you know what? I don't know. We are a hairy people.
我喜欢他的脚趾
Hey, I like his, uh, toes.
就像小豌豆一样
They look like little peas.
你们好
Hey, ladies.
你好 维尼发了几张斯特林的新照片
Oh, hey. Vinnie sent over some new pictures of Sterling.
想看吗 他戴了顶新帽子
You wanna see it? He has a new hat.
还是不敢相信你们给孩子起名叫斯特林
I still can't believe you named your baby Sterling.
沃斯 这里是美国 我不能给他起个移♥民♥的名字
Vause, this is America. I can't give him some immigrant name.
种族化过时了 维尼很喜欢《广♥告♥狂人》
Ethnic is out. Besides, Vinnie loves Mad Men.
斯特林·卡门·穆乔
Sterling Carmine Muccio.
幸亏你保留了"卡门"
It's a good thing that you kept the "Carmine" in there
以防白人♥民♥族主义者趋势卷土重来
in case white nationalist trends reverse.
周一到现在他重了十五克
He gained half an ounce since Monday.
别被那些管子吓到了 他会没事的
Don't be freaked out by the tubes. He's gonna be fine.
我们家族所有男孩都早产[早泄]
All the boys in my family come early.
那他们的老婆肯定都很失望了
Must be very disappointing for their wives.
他们没有老婆 他们还是宝宝 这又不是印度
They don't have wives. They're babies. This is not India.
开玩笑的 亲爱的
It's a joke, sweetheart.
他很可爱
He's very cute.
可不是吗
Isn't he?
我想问下
Listen, I was wondering
你们有没有旧手♥机♥可以卖♥♥给我
if either of you had an old phone I could buy off you?
不再想明哲保身了
Huh. So much for keepin' your nose clean, huh?
我知道你要手♥机♥做什么
Yeah, I know what you want a phone for.
老婆大人不在身边...
When the... when the wifey's away...
这是麦卡洛
McCullough?
性取向 试探中
我没想看这个 但是...
That's not my intention, but...
我猜她是得州人
Guess she's from Texas.
好吧 所以你要手♥机♥到底是想做什么
All right. So what do you really need this phone for?
我觉得这是个绝佳的好主意
I thought it was a pretty good plan.
黄色 反转 绿色 反转
Yellow. Reverse. Green. Reverse.
蓝色 跳过 优诺
Blue. Skip. Uno!
你这个死贱♥人♥
You fuckin' cunt.
蓝色 反转 优诺
Blue. Reverse. Uno.
你为什么不直接...
And then, why don't you just take...
成交 开始吧 再来一轮
Deal. Let's go. Another one.
怎么了
What?
我以为我...
I thought I--
没事 继续看你的书
Nothing. You can go back to your book.
你没法每次都算到
You can't always calculate
外界这些影响
for outside interference in these things.
我又回到了原点
I was back at square one.
至少 我是这么觉得的
At least, I thought I was.
我需要跟你聊聊 现在
I need to talk to you. Now.
有人心情不太好
Somebody's in a mood.
谁都别偷看我的牌 我会知道的
Nobody look at my cards. I'll know if you looked.
我现在正在玩牌呢
Kind of in the middle of a game there.
我刚救了你一把 贱♥人♥
I just saved your ass, bitch.
你那该死的手♥机♥响了
Your fuckin' phone went off.
什么
What?
这不是我的手♥机♥
It's not my phone.
不可能 刚从你枕头下拿出来的
No, it was just under your pillow.
所以你是说
So you mean to tell me that
有人会拿你的丑脸做屏保吗
somebody else got a screensaver of your ugly face?
有人陷害我
It's a fuckin' setup.
我都没看镜头
Not even lookin' at the camera.
你真的觉得我会拿这张照片做壁纸吗
You really think I would use this as my wallpaper?
我比那张照片好看多了
I am much better lookin' than that photo.
那就赶紧把它处理掉 别把我牵扯进去了
Just get rid of it and keep your trouble away from me.
我说了
I told you...
这不是我的手♥机♥
it's not my phone.
还废什么话
Why are you still talkin'?
我不管 赶紧把它处理掉
I don't give a fuck. Just get rid of it.
处理手♥机♥的时候 把你藏在枕头下的
And while you at it, dump that janky-ass shiv
那把破刀也一并处理了 东西都藏不好
you also got under your pillow, shitty-ass hider.
你现在还会翻我的东西了 你有种 杰弗逊
You goin' through my stuff now? You got some nerve, Jefferson.
我可没动你的东西
I don't mess with your shit.
给你一秒把它还我
Hey. Hey, you got one second to give that back.
这是隐私吗 你也不是很会藏东西嘛
Oh, oh, is this private? Then you a shitty-ass hider.
你的上诉当然是要被驳回的
Of course your appeal got denied.
你根本没有什么闪光点....
Ain't nothing appealing about your--
杰弗逊
Jefferson!
好吧 或许我的计划失败了
Okay, so maybe my plan was a bust,
我依然欠罗娜一包三条装的内♥裤♥
and I still owe Lorna a three-pack of underwear,
一盏书灯 一包棉签
a book light, cotton swabs,
一盒香草薄饼 和一个透明保温杯
vanilla wafers and a clear thermal mug,
32盎司的 不是20盎司的
the 32-ounce, not the 20,
不过问题还是解决了 不是吗
but it all worked out anyway, didn't it?
可能是上帝特别眷顾我
Guess God friggin' loves me.
我们在这待太久了
We've been down here for too long.
红妈快要自闭了
Red is starting to shut down.
不瞒你说 我也不远了
And I'm telling you, I'm not far behind her.
这是侵犯人♥权♥
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表