剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
好了
Good.
来帮帮忙啊
Hey, fucking help!
此处禁止访客出入
看 这就是...
See, it's...
早晚餐
breakfast for dinner...
当早餐
for breakfast.
我不知道该怎么办 她一晚上都这样
I didn't know what to do. She's been like that all night.
我不想让她一个人
I didn't want to leave her alone.
接下来交给我吧 谢谢
I'll handle it from here. Thank you.
麻烦你通知其他狱警
Could you please let the other COs know
交接♥班♥的时候都去多功能室集♥合♥
I expect to see them in the multi-purpose room at shift change?
所有人都要去
Everyone.
-好的 -谢谢
- Sure. - Thank you.
美味姐
Hey, Taystee.
你朋友的事 请节哀顺变
I'm sorry about your friend.
她不是我朋友
She wasn't my friend.
她是我学生
She was my student.
好吧
Okay.
发生什么事了
What happened?
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what happened.
我事后才看到她
I only saw her after it happened.
你还好吗
You okay?
我见过太多尸体了
I seen too many dead bodies, man.
你觉得自己见过了多少尸体
How many dead bodies would you say you seen?
-迄今为止一共多少 -我他妈不知道
- Like, in your whole life? - I don't fuckin' know.
我见过六具
I seen six.
这是在我来这里任职之前
Before I got this job.
跟你一起 见过两三具
Two or three, I seen with you.
还记得那辆车冲出马路
You remember when that car jumped the curb
把安特万·斯托克斯
and mowed down Antwan Stokes
-和德鲁什么的撞成什么样了吗 -嗯 我记得
- and Drew what's-his-face? - Yeah, I remember.
我还见过一个女孩在杜安·里德药店外被枪杀
And I saw that girl get shot outside Duane Reade.
-那好像是马奎斯·泰勒的表妹 -嗯
- Yeah, I think that was Marquis Taylor's cousin. - Yeah.
她才12岁
She was, like, 12.
还有某个傻子跳到火车前面
And some fool jumped in front of the train,
虽然这不太算是尸体
but that's not like really seeing a body.
都血肉模糊了
That's like blood and meat.
-我的狗也死了 -那只猴子狗吗
- And my dog died. - Monkey dog?
-什么时候死的 -四年前吧
- When did he die? - That was four years ago.
不过也是时候了
But it was time.
它的毛都白了 眼睛也看不清了
His hair was all white. Couldn't see.
走路都会撞墙
He was walking into walls.
你那只狗还在我包里尿过尿
Your dead dog pissed in my backpack.
整个包都尿湿了
He soaked that thing.
教♥养♥院♥也不会给我新包
And you know they wasn't giving me a new one at the group home,
所以我那一整年都只能
so I had to walk around all year
用那个尿包来装书
with my books in a piss pack.
该死的猴子狗
Fucking monkey dog.
-天 这狗死了真是太好了 -闭嘴
- Man, I'm glad that dog's dead. - Shut up.
我妈之前还说
You know, my mom was talkin' about
要把它做成标本填充好放在客厅
stuffing him and keeping him in the living room.
还好我们没钱 太可怕了
Thank God we couldn't afford it. It was creepy as fuck.
你觉得你朋友是故意的吗
You think she did it on purpose? Your friend?
-她不是我朋友 -抱歉
- She wasn't my friend. - I'm sorry.
我不知道
I don't know.
也许
Probably.
可能吧
Maybe.
她状态很差
She was in a bad way.
我能理解
And I get it.
你能理解
You get it?
塔米卡 我没法聊她
Tamika, I don't think I can do this no more.
不 我知道你这么想 但并不代表这会成真
No, I know you think that, but that don't make it true.
好 那我这么说吧
Okay, how about this?
我不想再聊她了
I don't wanna do this no more.
明天会更好的
Tomorrow will be better.
以前遇到困难时 我妈总是会说这句话
That's what my mom used to say to me after a bad day.
明天也可能会更糟
Yeah, well, tomorrow can also be worse.
我经历过太多糟糕的明天
That's been my fuckin' experience.
你妈还想填充一只死狗呢
And your mom wanted to stuff a dead dog, so...
她是个乐观派
So she's an optimist.
我知道你们中有人偷运毒品进来
I know someone in this room is responsible for drugs coming in,
还有手♥机♥
for phones coming in.
犯人不受监管
Inmates left unsupervised.
这一切我们都会处理
We will deal with all of this,
但现在 你们要彻底搜查毒品
but right now, you are going to do a drug sweep so thorough
当公♥司♥的人来职责我时
that when PolyCon comes to rip me a new one,
她只能费力地穿过一大堆违♥禁♥品♥
she will have to wade through a giant pile of contraband
才能走到我身边
to even get near me.
朱迪·金给每个犯人都送了一本书
Judy King donated copies for every inmate.
搜查的时候给她们带过去吧
I think we should deliver them as we progress with our sweep.
一石二鸟
Kill two birds with one stone.
她们等着我们搜查牢房♥时
And to give the ladies some light reading
也能借着点光看书
as they're waiting for us to toss their cells.
那些识字的囚犯
Those who can read.
阿尔瓦雷斯狱警 我正在讲话
CO Alvarez, I was in the middle of speaking.
她跟警卫搞过3P吗
She had a threesome with a guard?
是哪个警卫喜欢老女人
Who's the guard who's into old pussy?
-搞什么 -不准传阅了
- What the fuck? - Stop passing books!
不行 把书放下
No! No, put the books down!
你们他妈在逗我吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
有人死了
A woman is dead.
我警告你们
And make no mistake,
谁要是敢不重视 我立刻开除他
I will fire anyone who isn't taking this seriously.
要是让我查到这里面是谁
And I will fire anyone in this room
把监狱搞成个毒窖 也马上开除
responsible for turning this prison into a drug bodega.
你们都见过我开除过人 给我去工作
Now, you've all seen me fire people. Go do your fucking jobs!
我知道我们有过节
Look, I know we got history--
是吗 什么过节
Yeah? What history would that be?
你把我揍个半死那次
The history of you beating the shit out of me.
那是 很有趣 很有意思
Yeah, that was fun. Good times.
要再来一次吗 我刚好心情不错
Want some more? I'm in the mood.
我有价值四千的芬太尼
I got four grand worth of fentanyl.
要加入吗 六♥四♥分
You want in? 60-40.
你零我拿全部如何
Well, how about zero and 100%?
我是终生监禁 赫尔曼
I'm in here for life, Hellman.
我完全可以随便给某个正直狱警 听天由命
I could give it up to any Boy Scout CO and take what comes.
对我来说没区别
Doesn't make a difference to me.
但我更想赚钱 你不想吗
But I'd rather be making money, wouldn't you?
现在是搜查 蠢货
This is a sweep, dummy.
我拿着这些药能怎么办
What the fuck am I supposed to do with them?
你可以离开
You can walk out of here.
我把这些全部塞进你喉咙如何 晚点再来结账
How about I shove 'em down your throat and we settle up later?
妈的 算你走运 我最后一个避孕套
Fuck. You're lucky I used my last condom
用来操一个红发大奶辣妹了
fuckin' a super-hot redhead with giant tits.
-我好幸运 -三七分 我七
- Lucky me. - 70-30. I'm the 70.
好吧
Fine.
你要是不给我钱 我就去告发你[唱歌♥]
But if you don't pay me, I'm singing.
嗯 再说吧
Yeah, we'll see.
没牙齿的话 很难唱歌♥的
You know, it's hard to sing with no teeth.
我不是跟你开玩笑
I'm not fucking around.
我去上个厕所 马上回来
Oh, hey, you know, I gotta take a piss. I'll be back in a jiff.
好了 捡起来 去吧
All right, pick it up. Move.
他们已经查过了
They already came through here.
嗯 我再确认一下
Yeah. Just double checking.
我在...
Hey, I found, uh...
一些淋浴凉鞋底下发现了些电子烟
some vape pens in the bottom of some shower sandals.
要来一口吗
You want a hit?
你♥他♥妈♥开什么玩笑
Are you fucking serious right now?
今天早上真够呛的
Been a pretty rough morning.
你能走吗
Will you get out of here?
他们会闻到味道 以为是我抽的
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表