剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
但是厨房♥不是在那边吗
but isn't the kitchen back that way?
厨房♥ 我接到命令带你们来货车这边
Kitchen? I was told to take you to the van.
也许是个惊喜
Well, maybe it's a good surprise.
比如说像户外烧烤那样
Like a outdoor barbecue-type situation.
好吧 我就把这个
Oh, right. I'll just add that
加到我们在监狱里惊喜清单上
to the list of good prison surprises we've all had.
"联邦法警"
"US Marshal"?
不不不不 这是要干什么
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. What's this?
-你要带我们去哪 -放松 不是要带你走
- Where you taking us? - Relax. It's not your ride.
通过
Coming through!
拜托 不要 我在密苏里谁都不认识
Please, don't do this. I don't know anyone in Missouri.
那要不然送你去古迪逊
Then maybe you should have been Goodison.
别跟我说这群贱♥人♥要跟我一起去
Don't tell me those bitches are coming with me.
不 只有你
Nope, just you.
-求你了 -没用
- Please. - Nah.
操
Fuck!
我很困惑 我们要去哪
I'm so confused. Where are we going?
这样我姐姐就知道真的是我了
This way my sister will know it's really me.
你觉得拘留中心里
You think someone would forge your letter
会有人伪造你的信吗
from a detention center?
你不会懂的
You wouldn't understand.
这几年有很多人跟踪我
I've had a lot of stalkers over the years.
是啊 就因为你这张脸吗
Right. Because of your face?
还有我的身体
And my body.
请问 在哪寄信
Excuse me. Where is the outgoing mail?
在那边 但是你要先贴好邮票
It's over there. But you need to put a stamp on it first.
好吧 我去哪买♥♥邮票
Okay. Well, where do I get a stamp?
自助机上
At the kiosk.
但是自助机坏了
But the kiosk is broken.
所以我才买♥♥不了电♥话♥卡
Which is why I couldn't get a phone card,
所以我才要写信
which is why I wrote a letter.
之后我还因为偷这个信封树了敌
This was before I made a real enemy by stealing this envelope
再后我用食物换了这张纸
and after I traded in my food for the paper
我还用袜子换了笔
and my socks for the pen.
现在你说没有邮票了
And now you're saying that there's no more stamps?
希望我能帮上忙
Wish I could help.
走吧 不值得
Let's go. It's not worth it.
我不想听
I don't wanna hear it.
我也没想说
I wasn't gonna say it.
宝贝 你是在哭吗
Baby, are you crying?
亲爱的
Oh, my love.
你好美
You look beautiful.
你也很帅
You do, too.
行了 别在这黏乎了 不说话就走
All right, enough with the PDA. Talk or walk.
宝贝 我查了
Bueno, baby, I looked into it.
我把咖啡罐里的钱都花了
I used all the coffee can money
预约到了一位移♥民♥律师
and got an appointment with an immigration lawyer.
然后呢 他们怎么说
And? What did they say?
不太好办
It's not good.
她说因为你犯了可被驱逐出境的罪
She says that your green card's been invalidated
绿卡被作废了
because you committed a deportable offense.
因为包庇了老太太的肇事逃逸吗
For covering up for the old lady's hit-and-run?
不 不是这样的
No, it wasn't that.
她说因为你
She said it was because you
承认了自己是暴♥动♥的组织者
pled guilty to being an organizer in the riot.
因为这样他们才不给我加刑
That's why they didn't give me extra time.
原来在这挖坑等着我
To set me up with this shit!
我知道我知道 但是没关系
I know, I know. But it doesn't matter.
宝贝 不管你怎样
Baby, no matter what...
我们都会解决的
we will figure this out.
万一他们把我遣送会圣多明戈呢
What if they deport me back to Santo Domingo?
我都15年没回去了
I haven't been there in 15 years...
宝贝 我不会让这种事发生的
Baby, I won't let them.
而且 你现在在利奇菲尔德
Besides, now that you're in Litchfield,
至少我能来看你 对吧
at least I can visit, right?
亲爱的 至少在这我还能触摸到你
My love, at least here I can touch you.
我已经太久没摸到过你的皮肤了
It's been so long since I've been able to touch your skin.
苏尼加先生
Mr. Zuniga?
你今天还带了其它证件吗
You got any other form of documentation with you today?
驾照或者护照
A license or a passport?
他们说不用带 纽约的身份证就够用了
I was told I didn't need that. That my New York ID's enough.
对 但是我们的流程规定
Right, but part of our protocol
进出我们机构的访客
is we cross-reference the immigration status
都要交叉认证他们的移♥民♥身份
with all the visitors in and out of our facility.
而你的身份被标记了
And yours came up flagged for us.
标记了 因为什么标记
Flagged? Flagged for what?
我们只是问几个问题而已
Only asking some questions here, sir.
不用这么大声讲话
No need to raise your voice.
他没有大声讲话
He did not raise his voice.
不 请听我说
No, listen. Please, okay?
我是合法的永久居民 我有绿卡
I'm a legal permanent resident. I've got a green card.
我说让你走过来了吗
Did I say step forward?
我说了以后你才可以走过来
You do not step forward until I tell you to.
能出示下你的绿卡吗
Can you produce that card for me?
我 我没带过来
I-- I didn't bring it with me.
过期了 我在等着换新的
It's expired. I'm waiting on a new one.
但是你刚才说你是合法居民
But you just finished saying you were legal.
-我是 -但是你说你的绿卡过期了
- I am. - But if your green card's expired,
那你就不是合法的永久居民
then you're not actually a legal permanent resident.
这么着吧
Tell you what.
我们先带你走下程序 我们会查清此事
We're gonna bring you into processing as we sort this out.
如果没有问题的话 就像你说的那样
And if there's no problem, like you say,
那就不会有问题
there's not gonna be a problem.
如果真是这样的话 我们立刻就放你出去
And if that's the case, we'll have you on your way soon.
-走吧 -不 停下
- So, come on. - No, stop.
不不 你们不能这么干 等等
No, no, you can't do this! Hold on.
你们不能这么干 他什么都没干
You can't do this! He didn't do anything!
我好怕
I'm scared.
没有人知道我们在哪
No one even knows where we are.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表