剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
To get out from under fucking Hellman.
不是为你做牛做马
Not to become your mule.
我从强♥奸♥犯手里救了你
I saved you from a rapey asshole.
我还给你找了工作给你钱
I got you a job and money.
真好 要是我被抓住 我就会被加刑
Great job. If I get caught, I get additional time on my sentence.
卖♥♥手♥机♥充电器可是你的主意
Phone chargers, they were your idea.
因为那总比卖♥♥海♥洛♥因♥好
Because it's better than heroin.
那怪我咯
So, I guess I'm the asshole, then.
我可以走了吗
Am I dismissed?
别再迟到了
Don't be late again.
等等 我不能...
Wait, I can't...
我终于有机会被邀请
I finally get invited to
去参加在开曼群岛举办的惩教峰会了
the Corrections Summit in the Cayman Islands,
结果却不得不早点飞回家收拾烂摊子
only to have to fly home early to mop up a shit mess.
迈克尔·波顿还没开始表演我就得离开
I had to leave before Michael Bolton performed.
就这么点时间 我已经尽力了
I did my best with the little time you gave me
而且那个新闻播音员拼命想骗我...
and that newscaster hell-bent on trying to trap me--
你只要坚持在谈话要点上就行了
All you had to do was stick to the talking points.
所以我才会把谈话要点打印出来
That is why I printed out talking points.
上面根本没说我们重新分配精神病区的资金
Nowhere in them did it say we were reallocating Psych funds
是去养鸡的
for fucking chickens.
我总得说点什么
I had to give her something.
那你就应该在节目播出前提醒我一声
Then you should have given me a heads-up before it aired.
相反 我不得不在一个满是男同事的房♥间里
Instead, I had to sit there and watch you wing it
看你即兴发挥
in a room full of my all-male colleagues.
你真该看看你像个低配版的里基·杰伊And you should have seen the look on Jack's sunburned face
当着杰克的面 把他的利润都变没了
when he watched you disappear his profit margins
他那张晒黑的脸上的表情 愿他安息
like a low-rent Ricky Jay. May he rest in peace.
算了...
Okay...
我知道这份工作不容易
Look, I know that this is a hard job.
但我希望你明白 我为你争取过
But I want you to know that I fought for you.
没人希望你坐上这个位置
No one else wanted you here.
我知道你不是我们通常会考虑的候选人
I knew you were an out-of-the-box pick,
但我以为在你身上我看到了些不一样的东西
but I thought I saw something special in you.
所以相信我 我以下一番话是出于好意
So believe me when I say that this is coming from a good place.
你彻底搞砸了这次宝贵的机会
You are royally fucking up this golden opportunity.
如果我听说你在什么项目上投入经费
If I hear about you spending money on programs,
我们就会停掉那个项目
we will shut them down.
所以 不能请普通教育发展证书的特殊教育导师
So, no, you cannot have a Special Ed GED tutor
也不能购买♥♥鸡饲料粮仓
or a grain silo for chicken feed.
别再自作主张了 好吗
Don't do anything more than what is being asked of you, okay?
明白了
Okay.
要来点咖啡 茶 或者阿华田吗
You want some coffee? Tea? Ovaltine?
不用了 我没听到你进来
No. Uh, I did not hear you come in. Um...
你律师那边有什么消息吗
Any news from your lawyer?
我把书稿发给她了
I sent off the book to her.
她说她的团队同事会看一看 所以...
She says her team will have a look, so...
你还好吗
You all right?
你觉得我搞砸了吗
Do you think I'm fucking it up?
在我看来 不 你没有
From where I sit, no, you're not.
实际上 你是第一位还尝试着
In fact, you're the first warden to even try
改善监狱环境的典狱长
to make this place better.
没有经费 要是项目被叫停 我怎么继续做好事
There's no money. How can I keep doing good if the programs are shut down?
找些志愿者来
Get some volunteers.
他们不花你一分钱 只需要说声谢谢就好
They don't cost you nothing but some thank-yous.
你这么想
Check it, all right?
-你需要普通教育发展导师是吗 -对啊
- You need GED tutors, right? - Yeah.
为什么不请那些因为内部交易入狱的白领们
Why don't you get them white-collar bitches who insider traded?
她们现在都在低安全级别监狱
They're all in minimum.
这是要花钱请好律师的罪行
That's a crime that pays for good lawyers.
不如你来吧 美味姐
What about you, Taystee?
我有工作了 工作还很忙...
I got a job. It keeps me very busy--
但这不是一份工作 是志愿活动而已 记得吗
But this isn't a job. It's volunteering, remember?
我没时间...
I don't have time--
好吧 我可以把你炒掉 然后你就有很多时间了
Okay, I can fire you, and-- and you'll have plenty of time.
好吧 我会找时间 会找的
Okay. I'll find time. I will find time.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-有一个疑问 -什么
- Question. - Yeah?
谁是瑞奇·杰
Who is Ricky Jay?
谁是迈克尔·波顿
Who is Michael Bolton?
你好啊 咯咯咯小姐
Good day to you, Miss Cluckadoo!
我可以看下你的鸡窝吗
Might I examine your nesting box?
一个鸡蛋就是一个小奇迹 不是吗
An egg is a tiny miracle, isn't it?
同时既是生命又是生命的食物来源
It's life and life's sustenance all at once.
好吧 为什么你如此兴奋
Okay, why are you so happy?
你是换新药了吗 要是的话 我也想来点
Did you get some new meds? 'Cause I want some of those.
除非它们会让你行动迅猛
Unless they make you speedy,
因为我动作已经足够快了
'cause I'm just speedy enough as it is.
不 你看到的是一个人单枪匹马
No, what you are seeing is the joy a person feels
通过自己的语言力量 改变了另一个人的命运
when they single-handedly, through the power of their own words,
从而感受到的快乐
can turn the course of another person's life.
你看 快看
Look. Look.
"亲爱的苏珊娜 谢谢你如此的..."
"Dear Suzanne, thank you for being a..."
"坚持不懈 油盐不进 令人头疼"
"A bull-headed, refuse-to-listen- to-reason pain in the ass."
"我觉得这本书或许真的有帮到
"I think this book might actually help,
所以我会把它寄给我的律师"
so I'm sending it to my lawyer"?
"对不起最开始我不相信你"
"I'm sorry I doubted you in the first place."
"你的朋友..."
"Your friend..."
"美味姐"
"Taystee."
这太棒了
That's really cool.
是啊 原来我是一个问题解决者
Yeah, it turns out I'm a fixer.
就像是奥利维亚·波普或者伍德沃德和伯恩斯坦Like Olivia Pope or Woodward and Berenstain Bear.
后面两位指水门事件两位调查记者
让开 小鸡们 让开
Move chicken, chicken. Move.
只有三个蛋吗 但我们有12只鸡
Only three? Yet we have 12 chickens,
所以按道理我们得有十二个左右的鸡蛋
so it stands to reason we should have closer to 12 eggs.
差不多吧 女士们 都过来
Give or take. Ladies, gather round.
显然我们出现了首次小鸡危机
It appears we have our first chicken crisis.
家禽违规了
A foul fowl?
这个梗我接受 为什么我们的鸡不生蛋
I'll allow it. Now, why are our chickens not producing eggs?
鸡蛋可能卡在了屁♥眼♥里
The eggs can get stuck inside the cloaca.
我们可以伸进去把蛋取出来
We could reach inside and grab the eggs out.
也可能鸡把自己的蛋吃了
Maybe the chickens are eating their own eggs!
它们是会吃同类的鸡 这事时有发生
They're cannibal chickens. It happens, you know.
确实 但应该会留下证据
It does. But we would see evidence of their abomination.
我没看到被啄破的蛋壳
I'm not seeing pecked-out shells.
沃伦女士 你有何高见
Ms. Warren? Your solve?
-它们需要阳光 -鸡是在更年期吗
- They need sunlight. - Do chickens go through menopause?
因为我们可以检测下它们的荷尔蒙水平
'Cause we can make a test of their hormones--
鸡舍太暗了 还有这场地 都被罩起来了
The coop is too dark, and the yard, it's covered.
它们需要那些该死的紫外线
They need those harmful UVs.
维生素D对产蛋很重要
Vitamin D is vital for egg production.
是的 屋顶得拆掉
Yep. The roof has got to go.
没有屋顶它们很容易受到捕猎者攻击
That would leave them vulnerable to predators.
什么 我们是在监狱里
What? Hello? We're in a prison.
你没看到顶上还有带刺铁丝网的围栏吗
Do you not see that fence with the barbed wire on top?
-苍蝇都飞不进来 -可能会有龙
- There's nothing coming in. - Dragons!
不会的 而且在你发问之前
No. And before you ask,
它们跑不掉的 因为鸡不会飞
they can't escape, because chickens can't fly.
它们想让你以为它们会飞
That's what they want you to think.
支持露天养鸡场的举手
All those in favor of opening the yard?
没有占大多数
That's not a majority,
但既然这是想出来的唯一可行方案...
but since it's the only practical solution offered...
看到没
See?
是的 是的 是的
Okay, okay, okay.
-我是问题解决者 -你是解决问题的
- I am a fixer. A fixer. - You're a fixer.
要给我个拥抱吗
You gonna hug me or what?
我还在思考
I'm still trying to figure out
应该抱你还是扇你
if I should hug you or smack you.
大概都应该 但是...
Yeah, well, probably both, but...
真是的
Oh, man.
我该不该听你说你是怎么进来的
Hey, do I even want to know?
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表