剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
我希望你们尊敬自己的全部
I want you to honor all the parts of yourselves.
当你们认为自己有些部分是坏的
When we deem certain parts of ourselves as bad
有些部分是好的
and other parts as good,
只会让我们自己不快乐
we are only setting ourselves up to be unhappy.
所以迎接阳光和黑暗
So welcome the dark and the light.
这叫彻底的自我接受
It is called radical self-acceptance,
这意味接受你的每一个部分
and it means embracing every part of who you are.
那是一个胚胎吗
Is that a fetus?
比我们想的还多了些部分
More parts than we expected.
大自然给了我们恩惠
Nature has given us a bounty.
我们不会吃那个吧
We're not gonna have to eat that, are we?
我想再试一次
I wanna try again.
你不尊重我
You disrespected me.
我知道 对不起 好吗
I know, and I'm sorry, okay?
我刚开始做导师 还在学习中
I'm new to this tutoring thing, and I'm learning, too.
所以 我一直在研究帮助你的正确方法
So, I've been studyin' the right way to help you.
我读了一本工作手册
I was reading this workbook,
发现它讲得还挺好
and it turns out, it's pretty cool.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
其实有很多不同的阅读方式
It turns out there's all these different kind of ways to read.
还有一种叫听读的方式
They even got something called ear reading,
一开始我以为是作弊
which, at first, I thought was cheating,
但事实证明 它是合法的
but it turns out, it's actually legit.
管他的 我永远通不过那个愚蠢的测试
Yeah, whatever. I'm never gonna pass that stupid test.
我给你拿了这个
I got you this.
我不会再吸毒了
I don't huff anymore.
书上说边看边勾画能帮助阅读
The book says it helps to highlight your words as you read.
那样 你就知道自己读到哪里也不会晕了
That way, you know what you already read and you don't get lost.
听着 苏珊娜没有放弃我
Look, Suzanne didn't give up on me.
我想把这种精神传递下去 决不放弃你
And I want to pay that forward and not give up on you.
幸好我有一颗宽容的心
You're lucky I got a forgiving spirit.
你的情报是真的
Your intel checked out.
所以 我们各得所需
So, I got what I needed and now you get what you need.
我从我的私人收藏里拿了点东西
I got something from my private stash.
我决定给你升级
I decided to upgrade you,
因为 你懂的 我很慷慨
'cause, you know, I'm generous like that.
吃了这个
So, you take this.
你会死得很舒服
You go down easy, easy.
不会像老爹那样
Not like Daddy did.
一会儿见
Yo, I'll see you later.
今天有十个鸡蛋 233%的改进率
That's ten eggs. A 233% improvement rate.
我不得不说 这个阳光理论站得住脚
I have to say, this sunlight theory appears to have legs.
还是我应该说"挺有蛋"的
Or should I say "Eggs"?
-我觉得可以 -是吗
- I'll allow it. - Yeah?
我觉得你们俩是想说"有鸡腿"
I think you both mean "Drumsticks."
不管怎么说 多亏你 小鸡危机得以避免
Either way, chicken crisis averted, thanks to you.
谢谢 谢谢 怎么说呢
Thank you, thank you. What can I say?
我一看到它们那张鸡脸 就懂了
When I look into their chicken faces, I just understand them.
我觉得是因为我把它们当人看
I think it's because I think of them as people.
实际上 鸡比人的视力要好得多
Chickens actually see substantially better than people.
它们还有两个视锥细胞
They have two additional cones.
它们能看见人类根本想象不到的颜色
They can see colors we can't even dream of.
农场治疗的原则之一就是
Since one of the tenets of farm therapy is
对除了自己之外的动物负责
that taking responsibility for creatures
会让自己变强大
other than yourself empowers you,
沃伦女士 你赢得了
Ms. Warren, you have earned
新咯咯咯市的市长职位
the position of Mayor of, uh, New Cluck City.
什么
What?
我需要一个台子
I'm gonna need a podium
两旁要一直保证有两面旗帜
and two flags flanking me at all times.
新咯咯咯市 都不笑吗
New Cluck City? Nothing?
应该是由我来当
It should have been me.
谢谢 感谢你们所做的一切
Thank you. Thank you for your service.
谢谢
Thank you.
一切 一切都变了 责任
Everything's-- Everything's changed. The responsibility...
听着 以前 我的生活
Look, before, my life was...
现在我是市长了
And now my life is the mayor.
我保证使这群分♥裂♥的鸡团结起来
I promise to bring together this divided house of chickens.
我保证为你而战
I promise to fight for you.
这个鸡笼中的所有鸡民
And for every citizen in this coop,
-我保证确保你们的 -等等等 我能不能
- I promise to ensure-- - Wait, wait, wait. Can I please...
我能做你的副手吗
May I please be your lieutenant?
可以
Yes, you can.
-可以吗 真的吗 -是的
- I can? Really? - Yes, you can!
-是的 你可以 -太好了 我可以
- Yes, you can! - Yes, I can!
你可以的
Yes, you can.
你在暴♥乱♥中真的不是故意打死那个警卫的
Is it true you didn't mean to shoot that guard in the riot?
当然是 谁跟你说的
Of course I did. Who told you that?
阿蕾达说那是个意外
Aleida said it was an accident.
我站你这边 但是其他人开始质疑了
I'm on your side, but the others are beginning to question.
阿蕾达当时都不在场
Aleida wasn't even there.
你是要干坐着还是过来帮忙
You gonna sit or you gonna help?
我是故意开的枪 但他死了是个意外
I meant to shoot him. It was only an accident that he died.
是半个意外
Oh, it was a half-accident.
阿蕾达说她应该朝他的蛋蛋和脑袋开枪
Aleida said she would have shot him in the balls and the head.
蛇蝎美人风格
Femme fatale-style.
去他妈的阿蕾达
Fuck Aleida.
一进来就觉得自己是老大
Coming in here like she deserves a spot at the top,
这个位置是我争来的
when I earned it.
-在你的帮助下 -对
- With your help. - Yeah.
她开始表现得自命不凡
She is beginning to act entitled.
管她的 也许一开始她还有点魅力
Whatever. She may be charming in the beginning and all,
但她只会
but all she's good for is
违背诺言和操那些光头屌♥丝
breakin' promises and fuckin' bald losers.
不 那是个桶
No, it's a tub.
袋子里没有
It's not in this bag.
你妈妈会把这个怪在我们身上吗
Is your mother gonna blame us for this?
那个贱♥人♥
Oh, that fucking bitch!
是她干的 她踢开我们了
She did this. She cut us out.
我听说你可以找人
I heard you can find people.
我要找到我姐姐
I need to find my sister.
不不不 我只是帮朋友 仅此一次
No, no, no. That was a one-time deal for a friend.
求你了 我走投无路了
Please. I have no one else to ask.
-我尽力吧 -谢谢你
- I'll see what I can do. - Thank you.
上帝保佑你
God bless you.
女士们 放风时间结束
Ladies, outdoor time is over.
靠墙整齐地排成一行
Line up against the far wall in an orderly fashion.
靠墙站好 立刻
Against the wall! Now!
这他妈怎么回事
What the actual fuck?
天啊 真对不起
Oh, my God. I am so sorry.
这个把手肯定是卡住了
I think the handle must have got stuck.
我觉得是坏了
I think it's broken.
动作快点
Let's go!
-山洪暴发了吗 -让开 犯人
- Flash flood? - Step aside, inmate.
天呐 大哥 我没恶意
Jeez, man, I come in peace.
我找到卢达了
I found Luda.
太好了
Good.
你寄出去了 好孩子
You sent it. Good girl.
我找不到她的地址 我得给她打电♥话♥
I couldn't find the address. I had to, uh, call her.
我跟她说了话
I talked to her.
然后呢 她说了什么
So? What did she say?
她要我给她读那封信
She wanted me to read her the letter.
然后呢
And?
她说你在十年前
And she said that you already sent her
就给她写过同样的信
that same letter ten years ago.
同样的道歉
The same apology.
她说她那时没有原谅你
She said she didn't forgive you then,
她现在也没准备好原谅你
and she isn't ready to forgive you now.
原谅你对她儿子做的事
About what happened with her son.
我从不
I never...
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表